Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling?  (Read 2553 times)
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

Depends on project to project. If the token metrics is good, project is doing progress and the team is committed to development and future updates with top exchange listings, there are good chances that the project will jump back and may go way above ICO price.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

see how far the roadmap they have done and if their product has been launched, then we can see the response from the market. by the way, what alt do you hold?
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

Of course it can. I remember NEO was like ten times under ICO price for a long time, over a year and then it took off. Look how big it is now.
There is no reason why some token wouldnt rise after it fell a lot

Yeah, from beginning neo had the chance and that is the issue. If a coin is good with nice prospect, it must surely do well in the future despite the dumping by hungry bounty chasers.

If the team is still working hard to see that the coin succeeds, then keep hodling.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

there are some coins that have prices fall below ICO but a few months or years will have prices going up again and I think it depends on the development of the coin whether it has a good project and how the work of the developers to develop the coin
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

Of course it can go up again, if the project is really legit then the value of the coin will go up in the future sooner or later as fulfill their roadmap so if you are sure that the devs care about the project then you can continue to hold it but if the project seems abandoned then you should sell it immediately.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

there are some coins that have prices fall below ICO but a few months or years will have prices going up again and I think it depends on the development of the coin whether it has a good project and how the work of the developers to develop the coin
i certainly agree with you. there are also lots of factors that can trigger the price to go up, such as what you have said. it could also because of the hardwork of the team behind, and further developments. it could also because of some new investors and whales playing the market. Lots of it has a point and it is always that the market is unpredictable.
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Yea there is still a chance that the altcoim will rise once againa if there are still demand on it and not lost of all demand. If the certain meaning is unknown it is hard to know when will raise again but if it know it will raise

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

The key ingredients to successful ICO is patience. The ico price of your token that is dwindling today is nothing once the bull market return and the project of your ICO is getting done. Investors are constantly  looking for quality project to invest into. All you need do is to hold your token to maturity.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

Too much greediness will kill your investments. Most ICOs getting listed to an exchange are getting pump for 2 to 3 days then gets dump for over 50% because of panic selling when a market correction happens or its either because of market manipulation. As you notice, we are in a long bear market so it will take time for your altcoins to get back in track or above ICO price. It also depends on how dedicated the platform's team members are to advertise and develop their project.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

In theory, it should be restored, but the question is when, and will not fall lower. I would have sold it in the minus now, and would have bought it below.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
gela888gela

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:45:14 PM

It all depends on the quality of the project and the development team. If the project is good and the development team continues to make efforts to increase prices, it is certainly possible to have a high price. I also hold some altcoins that cost far away from ico prices, but I believe some of the coins I hold are able to go back up.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

of course, I've experienced it. especially when bitcoin prices rise and the market is conducive, usually altcoin also go up. it takes patience. Another factor is the progress of the project, such as listing in large markets.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

To simply put it short, it can, for various reasons, but mostly it takes a long time to become so, maybe it can take years before it recovers. The key is your patience on it so you can gain profit later, and choose your altcoin wisely.
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:13:18 AM

Most of the ICO's that have just entered the market have lost incredible value. This is about the situation we're in. Entire market has been affected by the decline of bitcoin price and and all altcoin prices have entered an incredible downward trend. When this downward trend reverses, prices will begin to rise. There's nothing to do but wait till then.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:16:44 AM

Are those bounty tokens or tokens bought in ico? Anyway, i think you researched before you buy, and with that, faith in your tokens will be the best option (HODL). Look at the keypoints of their roadmap, weeks after that would probably be the best time to sell. And don't be too scared, things like that are normal and will eventually settle, if the coin settled for less, then that's it.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:34:14 AM

It depends to the coin your are hodling. Sometimes a lot of reason why price drop or most of the time some coins totally drop its because people are no longer interested to the project or the if the project already a big scam. Most of promising altcoin price fluctuation is normal and price price will back the soonest and they have some updates. The fact also that before you will enter in a investment you have to do  some research also and be carefull to some project

#Support Vanig
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:42:56 AM

There is possibility that it could rise again, but it will depend on how the developers and marketing team promote the coin, usually after launching the price will fall down because people will race to sell the coin, but if the project show great potential then it could rise up again

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

how much deep the price was fallen? I think if the price is not too deep to fall, you can sell it for 50% of the total of tokens that you own and keep the rest for a long time. but if you prefer for hold in a long-term because you know that your coin can increase higher, then you need to hold it and don't sell it right now. the decision is up to you and you need to think about the coins in the future so you can decide what you will do next.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

resistant and do not rush. the price reached under the ICO it is common. many of the coins that fall far below even the ICO but in sometime later, the price could be high returns even more above ICO. Indeed when the time arrives there will be no one knows but better hold of the loss on selling.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Katekuz

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

I would not happily sell, but now I need money, I think it's better to hold on, because prices are terrible

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: