Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling?  (Read 2553 times)
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

not all coins that fall below the ico price will rise again even some of them will not compete in the market (die) it all depends on how developers develop the project, if they have many strategies then the coins will rise above ico price and can give you many benefits. to hold or sell it all depends on you in researching the coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Of course many of them would get back , but some ICOs were so good this year too for example EON ico based on EOS platform was about 0.02$ in ICO time now it is trading around 0.3$ in gate.io exchange and it just had a private sale and public sale would be soon , So If you choose good ICOs you can get some profits even when everything is RED .

That's some ICOs, most other tokens just get dumped non stop post ICO by people who buy tokens exclusively to dump them on exchanges
EzatorFI

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

Now all the coins on the market are very cheap. It's a silly idea to sell now. Definitely better to wait for the best situation.
If you know how to trade, then you can try to reduce the loss.
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Thanks all for the explanations, different examples and the breakdown you gave me. I will definitely go back and checkout the project and analyse them if functioning and in use.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

It is based on the project it self, if the project discontinues it will affect the coin vice-versa,  if the projection continues and grows, so as the market grows.  It just depends on the project.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

I'd say yes but that doesn't mean every altcoin that falls below ICO price will definitely rise. What you should take into consideration is how committed is the team in developing the project because that's a major factor that encourages people to hold the coin which also increases demand making the price to rise.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:03:32 AM

Yes! The market and the ICO prices is lile a human who can go fail and goes down but needs some time, effort and patience. Despites those words of us going to fail turning your self down it all depends on the people around when its in crypto world but speaking in real life it all depends on you on how you can change.

Also in speaking of failure for the ICO some become a permanent fall and the coin becomes a shitcoin. So, with the help of advertising and the investors it might change.
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

There is great uncertainty about whether it will rise again! I join this industry is not a long time, and through this a few months of observation, I have a lot of tokens in the listed after the price will be short-term and fast rise, then fell back, if you want to wait to rise again, perhaps only wait for the arrival of the bull market! So hang in there! Pray!!!!
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:08:20 AM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
It's real. Many tokens fall below their price due to the fact that investors do not like trust and want to return their funds faster. The coin drops in value and then slowly comes back and goes on.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

Of course, it is possible, there are many examples of coins on the market that the price has fallen and rose higher after the ICO. Take a look at the analysis of the dynamics of coins in the market over the past 5 years.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
OddGhost17

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

Of course, it is possible, there are many examples of coins on the market that the price has fallen and rose higher after the ICO. Take a look at the analysis of the dynamics of coins in the market over the past 5 years.

Well that depend on the project and the team behind the coins, if it lacks support because of the weak hands surely it will stumble and fade, that's where investors are being afraid of buying at high price during pre-ico and once it hits exchange it will suddenly go down. BTW, have anyone of you looked into www.menlo.one? They're planning to create a safe ICO marketplace for ICO investors.
Vibr56

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

I think volatility usually is highest during the first few weeks after a coin hits the exchange. Its recovery will ultimately depend on its intrinsic value. That said, ICOs are high risk, high reward and not meant for all investors.

I've been researching about a certain project called MenloOne that's soon to launch as an ICO marketplace. According to its CEO, it aims to help stop fraudulent ICOs with the use of their decentralized platform that utilizes a proof of reputation algorithm. So far, I don't see other projects like this and cancan only imagine how this might change the way retail investors choose and invest in ICOs.

felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

If the developer continue to promote their coins it really can go high

I think always sell some then save some after their ICO so you already earn

price of coins/tokens are unpredictable so think all possible that can really happen
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

it could be if the ICO have a real usage and function in real life, not just only a platform.
for example after the main sale, few months later the platform is working and many peoples use it, the token price will be high because many peoples need it.
That is where the real demand comes to play and not just some pump and dump coins. It is even normal for coins or tokens with no real life usage or product to even still get pumped as I have sure seen that so many times before, but the thing is to understand that it is normal to trust in holding a coin with a product which would fuel in demand for it as that is where the promising aspect comes in. Being below ICO price just like every other market is low right now, does not mean it would not do great in the future.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

I think the reason why most coins are below their ICO price right now is because of a few reasons. One, is the current market condition, another is their product is not ready for launch. So, once the market stabilizes and there's a working product, that's the moment the real demand on the coin or token will occur.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

I think the reason why most coins are below their ICO price right now is because of a few reasons. One, is the current market condition, another is their product is not ready for launch. So, once the market stabilizes and there's a working product, that's the moment the real demand on the coin or token will occur.

I think the current market condition will not affect the new tokens. the main reason when the token will list to any exchanges the bounty participants will sell their tokens and make the token value come down when it happens the panic sellers also sell their tokens. but if development team implement any new things and release it before listing in any exchanges then people hold their tokens and there is a chance to price increase.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

not all coins that fall below the ico price will rise again even some of them will not compete in the market (die) it all depends on how developers develop the project, if they have many strategies then the coins will rise above ico price and can give you many benefits. to hold or sell it all depends on you in researching the coin
Obviously as there would be some coins that would end up shitty anyway and that makes it possible for some coins to either end up just as a pump and dump coin or simply as a shit dead coin with no hope of rising anytime in the future.

However, just as you have said, everything depends on the coin and the project as well as the product backing up the demand for the coin, but we know this is so far a speculative market, so even coins or tokens with no product can still have hope of getting pumped.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

Surely it has the chance to move up again if that is not a scam. It might happen due to the market condition. But it is not stated that market price can not go below ICO price. So just HODL. If their project is valuable, its price will go high.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

Now the market is in such a state when all the coins are traded below their market price, and it seems that they have never risen. But the dynamics of the market shows us the opposite.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

The rise will depend on if the coin has relevance and on the type of exchange it is listed. Otherwise you should forget about it. It is a used and dump coin because the developers have dumped them on you, man. This is new way teams scam the people now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: