Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:12:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling?  (Read 2564 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

it depends on the project. many project are still to be develop first before it will increase in demands. but many project even after it develop don't recover because it don't attract investor or buyer.
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

It's more dependent on team and product also a lot of depending on the market. Bitcoin now the driver of all cryptocurrency but sometimes ICO token comes back after some good news announcement by the team or start of the product production.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Domain_THEME

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
Usually it happens. If the project is not a bench, then it will take some time and the price of the token will grow again. It can not be that the price has fallen and stood on the same level. If the organizers of the project are developing, the price will react to this.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
Just invest in ICOs directly. Why?

1- They are not currently suffering from the crash.
2- Chance of exponential gain for projects that are listing in December or next year.

I think you should directly invest in new ICOs and spread your investment in different corners, this reduces the risk of loss. Then invest in projects that are targeting real time markets like food, travel and real estate. One of my favorite ICO is Liven and I think it’s got the potential of becoming a hot coin.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

It could be but not an easy thing, if the price when launch in exchanges below ICO price, people will lose hope and realised not many people look at the project, so the team itself need a big improvement and promote their tokens to be great again
bit-freedom

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

Generally, most of the prices of crypto coins fell so it is not abnormal for the prices of the ICO coins to fall as well. As long as the projects are good, the prices should rise when market recover.
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

To simply put it short, it can, for various reasons, but mostly it takes a long time to become so, maybe it can take years before it recovers. The key is your patience on it so you can gain profit later, and choose your altcoin wisely.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

It is a yes or no scenerio, we have seen many altcoin that fell below their ICO price surge and rise way above the ICO price after some time on the other hand, they are those that fell and haven't found their way up yet.
ocid

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:11:30 AM

it all depends on the development of the project and the team behind it, if the project can continue to grow and have a great team maybe after ICO will continue to raise its price as more people are interested to invest in it to benefit from it
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

I believe the price of altcoin will be able to rise again even though now the price of altcoin falls below the ICO price I'm sure I can get back up again even if it ever crashed and will bounce back to its original price
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:47:41 AM

I want to say if it is very normal because usually after ICO developers will focus on product development. After the product is successfully launched then the price movement will follow and the community becomes bigger. So already many people expect it all.

btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

Most altcoins, which are now very popular, first fell below the ICO price. Therefore, do not worry if the coin is promising, then the price for it will necessarily increase.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:40:24 AM

depending on the team of its developers, if the developer wants to raise the price of its Altcoins then it has been made sure to update the system and its other renewal.

such as wallet feature, transaction speed, collaborate with other start-up who can raise the price of Altcoins, this his team of developers do not be too static but must be dynamic to keep up with the times.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

I believe it depends on the quality of coin you are talking about. If it has potential and is actually good then we are going to expect a rise of price again even if it fails at first. Its all about the coins target, wether it gets popular again. I have seen coins that has little value at first then suddenly it blooms and the price sky rocket to the top.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

It is possible for an altcoins to fall below the ICO price as soon as it get enlisted on exchange, and mostly is due to bounty hunters dump or early private sales investors with big bonuses. After the project become active, and it become demanded the price can increase to a higher price than ICO.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

in my opinion, if it all depends on the potential of the coin and its demand level in the crypto community.
If demand is high, prices may increase and if not, prices will fall. But if the project is good, the price of Altcoin will increase.

EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

I believe that everything depends on the project team and the community. Also, altcoin's important growth factor is technology and its relevance. Also, the cost affects the overall situation on the crypto market. Awaiting general regulation in the market ICO.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

In my experience, you should sell them before it drops too much. When paid, if your currency is below the ICO, you have failed to invest. Do not hold onto it until its price increases because it is very unlikely. I have invested and held like you for 14 months but I did not get any good results.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

I believe the price of altcoin can return to the nickel even though it has fallen and so altcoin is indeed often up and down the price hence even though now even though Altcoin also decreased then than that now even though Altcoin prices fall below the price of ICO will be able to rise again and can be profitable
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

most of the ico project coins are only good when it first releases in the market, after which it will fall below the ico investment price. and to ride back it takes time according to the roadmap of the project. if the project is really running and market demand then the price of coins will also return to the price of ico even exceed it. all depends on the team's performance of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: