Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:29:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling?  (Read 2564 times)
Samiliti

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:43:31 AM

I can't give you the answer, to tell you exactly I need the name of your coins . it all depends on the project
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:59:19 AM

Unfortunately this is often the case , but do not worry if the project is a good price over time will return to the previous level
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:06:22 AM

This is the reality, some coins or tokens at first rise up then fall if the market gets Low then that time the developer need to appear to get different market strategy. The ICO projects always depends on how the developer work on it to the market so people will get their attentions. So it depends on how the ICO projects performs their job to show it all.
Girtogoh3

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

I can tell you Yes with confidence . the price will definitely recover
Raketa7

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

I can't say with certainty, you have to say the name of the project so that I can give an answer
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

The value of every new coin almost always drops after distribution since there are those dumpers from pre sale who got loads of discounts and some bounty participants who wanted to take profit earlier and cash in at the earliest possible opportunity to be able to get onto the next one. If the team is really good and there is a proper execution of a well thought of plan. then we can be somehow assured that the value of that coin will still rise eventually. There are just some setbacks of course like the current low prices and bear market plus the constant FUD left and right.
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:33:34 AM

If your Altcoin project party continues to develop and actively speculate, then I think that waiting for the market to enter the bull market, the price will definitely rise, this is inevitable, only the project that no one develops and speculates will die.
Politkiw

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:39:34 AM

if you knew how many of these coins fall below the price of the ico , I do not think that this is a reason for concern
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

Yes. It can.
Watch all ICOs being launched on IDEX. They all experience dumps and pumps. Some coins go below ICO price but still come back just fine. It is not that the price but the project is legit and it needs time for the price to reflect it.
Vargum

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

As a rule, most of the coins lose their value at the end of the ICO and exit to the exchange. Some not for long, if the project has prospects and a finished product, are evolving. Accordingly, the demand for them is growing and coins are rising in price. Therefore, before you sell, you need to study the project, if there is development, then you can wait with the sale. I have about 30 coins hold.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kiltvstors

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

if the project has a good team then you have nothing to fear
Podiezdd

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

You have given too little data to give an accurate answer what to do with your altcoins , you have to say the name of the altcoins
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

Speaking of Altcoin prices. I think ICO has no effect on the fall or rising prices, it's just that the ICO determines the Coins are sold or not. Successful and popular ICO coins are usually available in the ICO will be sold at a price that has been determined. This is all the same as the existing digital currencies.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
it depends on the project itself if they have something new development for their project. most of the reason why the prices of an altcoin drop below the ico price is holders tend to sell their coin because they dont see any improvement, but if there are some reasons for them to hold and buy more, its price will probably increase.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

it can happen, but this requires the important role of a dev of the coin.
besides dev people who have a large asset can also make the price rise again.
ranoby

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

You have to ask yourself the question: "Has anything changed in the work of the project or is it just a change in the price?". You did not lose money until you cashed out

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

usually, after I get paid from ico that I follow, I will see the price of the coin in the exchange. if the price is cheap I will hold it but if the price is high I will immediately sell it. I will hold the coin for a long time until the price rises again and I will get the great profit

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

It will depend to the project if your coin has a good project and they will make more advertisement to the public it can rise again if whales notice the project but if not and its a useless project its price will continue to go down, So the best thing to do is make a research about the company then if you think they can rise again hold it but if you see that there's no any chance for them sell it.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

It depends on whether it is a potential project. Now, many new listed tokens cannot be kept at ICO price. Some coins still have a chance to go up. Especially when the market is up.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

It really depends on the projects or coins you were holding and make sure you are updated from the dev team in order to avoid miscommunications with regards to the status of the project. But if you can sell you tokens and you will lose a little just 10% or so I suggest you sell them before its too late, you can do this if your projects have no future increasing its value.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: