Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling?  (Read 2555 times)
seumk

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

If the ICO you invest in has its own product, then I think it will rise at the right time, and the price will be affected by the bear market, but you don't need to worry, don't sell your token easily, because you will regret it after the price rises. The lowest EOS is only $0.50
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

It's too early to be nervous in your situation..Many tokens after the ICO, the yen falls.. Give the coin time to develop, it is necessary to keep..
minldem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:22:31 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2022, 06:35:07 PM by minldem

I also wondered about this question and when I began to follow their graphs, I've seen that in general, they tend to decrease more. I waited a long time for a coin that I strongly had confidence in it, but it never went back to its normal average. So, I sold it and converted to Ethereum and hodl it in there. I also tried to follow their channels for getting updates but their reactions did not make sense. If a project has potential, I don't think it dumps so much for a long time. But this is your choice of course. You can check their current status from their official channels and connect to the moderators if there are any plans to survive in the market.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

That depends on quite a lot of different you!
Altcoins depend mainly on the tokens holder.
They can do the price. So what prices are rising after the fall is hard to say
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
Most ICOs have a severe downtrend after the ICO. In part because of very bad market conditions, it has affected the psychology and patience of investors. However, if the project really endeavors to perfect the product under the roadmap. Also update and manage their community well. Holding  is the best thing.
yurlik1964

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

https://dozarplati.info

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

A good token can be successful. Such projects should work and this is really important. They should have a good idea, a strong team and they must constantly improve their work so that their token is interesting and useful to a large number of investors. There are not many such projects and you should choose them carefully

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
As mentioned before: it all depends on the coin. Now the market is not favorable, and virtually all the coins that appear on exchanges after the ICO do not show growth, and are trading below the price that was in the ICO period. You do not need to sell coins, because the market will recover and prices will rise. Observe the situation.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

As always the price of the coin in the market always depends on the development of the project. Once the team continue to develop the product or services then the price of the token will go up. If the coin you are holding currently is legit token and it has value in the market, then it will go back up and it may even surpass it's ICO price way much higher. Good luck mate. Cheers and happy earnings.
As you said, I have many profits from ICO because the ICO projects I choose to invest are always the ICO projects have product before call for investment,.They working hard every day, still update the news about the project every week. But the fact, my funds is slowly decrease until I cannot to continue see it drop more.
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Yes its possible you know at times its bounty hunters that make the price of good tokens fall after listing on exchange as they will dump before the price will now pick up after the weak hand has gone.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

Yes there is possibility to rise the price again but for only good and serious project only. If the shitcoin dump after ICO and the dev and team abandoned the project do not expect for the price to pump again  because they are done scamming people.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

Probably. But I really do hope after ICO prices, all alt coins increase in price. It doesn't really stay low forever because a lot of tokens that I know haven't slumped below ICO price and then it spiked months after it was released to different exchanges. So believe me, it won't stay low forever.

Bloerty

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:31:09 PM

To be sure that is for sure that the market will rise again and all estimation of the coins will get higher before long. We have seen this in the earlier year that from dropping of the market it returned again and gets a fundamentally more prominent progress. So I can safely say that it will goes up and rise yet again.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

there are any currencies that carry bills dip circle besides mass ICO however a meagre months or dotage desire carry bills departure up as chipper and I approximate it calculates on the blowup of the coin if it has a excellent intention and how the travail of the developers to develop the coin
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

market is not favourable now which is possible for price  to below the ico but when the market start rising those coins below ico price will also rise even above the ico and someone qill make is profit

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
BestRate

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

It depends on the project, timeline and development status. Don't take it nervously, be passioned and make your decisions after the research.
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Altcoin who was born from a good bounty company will have a great opportunity to increase the price again. But, of course, it also needs to be balanced with a professional team in doing all of its tasks. If you feel your coins come from a good ICO and also have good prospects for the long term, I think it's worth holding in.
fortune92

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

It all depends on a lot of factors if the project has constant development active community it will most likely go up way higher than ico price when the markets starts on a green spree but if the project has been abandoned you still have a chance of luck but won’t be making much money from it

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:23:29 AM

Altcoins almost meet price-falling after ICOs. Because of their bonus in ICOs and free coins for airdrop/bounty hunter. If they are a solid team, their coin will be raise and maybe over ICO-price. If you are an investor, you must believe your choice. If you are a bounty hunter, just pray for it.
Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

If the project is a very good one, I believe the price will go up even if it falls below the ICO price. But, if the project appears to be a very bad one, I'm afraid you may just have to sell it before it gets unreasonably lower than you expected. Maybe you should just remain patient with the hope that it will rise again.

I agree with you because some of ICO project that I joined in had the same situation. I was very happy with that. And of course, I sell them.

simpleholmes

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

I have as well 3 coins which are below ico prices and for them to rise in price there are 2 solutions, first one is if they get listed on good exchanges and the other one is when the bull run comes than they would rise with the others
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: