Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling?  (Read 2555 times)
Virtuxq

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

Yes, the altcoin, which fell below the ICO price, can again rise in price. that's what usually happens.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

That is very good question which push me to think about that. I think that big investors selled their coins in first way of growing when price goes up more than ICO price. But next time this coin or token will growing only if it Extra good.
Farul

Activity: 270
Merit: 309

Shinji bgt gwh

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
Yes,It Can
A Good Example Is MINEXCOIN When It Enter The Market The
Market Is Dumped By Bounty Hunters.
BUT Then The Price Go To ICO Price 2 weeks

"I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away." - Shinji Ikari
🤖 Wannabe CTF Player 🌌
👼🚀
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

Well, each of us are hoping to increase the different crypto currencies that we have. Basically we want a great amount as we invest some of our shares from different bounties as well as on our own money just to try our luck here in crypto currency community. I believe someday all the shares that I have will increase as my shares have a huge potential to increase in the future.

I am sorry, but it is unlikely to see all of the tokens you have increasing.
Yes, some project will get over it, but most are unable to recover after correction like that.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

don't worry bro and stay calm because the altcoin market will definitely go up again because as we know that the altcoin price is also unstable, it can go up or down. in my opinion it is better to hold your coin until altcoin is stable again

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

yes there is a chance, but it depends on the project itself, because if they dont make a new progress or any move about the fall of the price of their coin, then there is no chance for its price to go back at ico price. everything is based in the actions of its developers.

It also depends on the trends that are present on the market. When the price of bitcoin rises, the entire market of altcoins is restored.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:32:20 PM

In my opinion, only few of them will rise because most ICOs won't deliver any product at all. So I just sold most of my ICOs tokens
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

In my opinion, I think there is a chance that it may regain back to it's ICO price but it will take more time it will take effect considering we had experienced a very down market lately.  The best thing to do right now is just to hold hour alts and monitor closely the crypto market from time to time. Once btc will make a great pump,  I'm pretty sure that it could change  the market  price of your alts. Just don't lose hope and anything is possible to happen.
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:43:31 PM

It is very rear for all coin that low below ico price to rise again. There are lots of ico coins out there that have fell below ico price but never increase till now. Most of them also vanished into tin air. Most we're delisted from exchange.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:45:56 PM

falling below ico price doesnt necessarily mean they are down and out. watch the activity of the developers, if they are still solidly working behind the coin, then there is hope for rise but if not, they may have nothing else to offer then prices would keep plunging. so just watch for these signs and make your decision.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

If the team is still active and is dedicated in pursuing their goal as shown in the project's roadmap, then I don't see any reason for the value of token not recovering. A fall is sometimes necessary for certain reasons. But a fall doesn't mean that the project is dead. Usually certain adjustments are being made in order to make the project better. But of course, a price increase is not instant. It will go through a process. This means we need a good amount of patience if we wanna get the best out of things.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

If you are holding 3 altcoins at a lower rate than the ICO, you should not worry too much if you are still profitable. In times of declining exchange rates, the hold is still a way to make the long-term profit. So you should calm down and WAIT patiently until the exchange rate recovers.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

To me a falling price sometimes necessary for certain reasons. But a fall doesn't mean that the project is dead. Usually certain adjustments are being made in order to make the project better. But of course, a price increase is not instant. It will go through a process.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:07:07 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 09:33:56 PM by Gabb

This may be possible in some exceptional cases, but according to what has been observed so far, it is likely that the vast majority of them, perhaps more than 90%, will never achieve that expected recovery, which means that most ICO projects are usually abandoned and that investors have to assume the losses.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

If you are hodling a good token with a great team that undrrstands what it is doing. Be rest assured your alts might still do some x10+ when market full recovers.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

It depends on the coin. What is the reason of the fall? If the reason is because no one wants to buy it because it is a shitcoin then there is a low chance that it will rise again and the only possible way is if group of whales will pump it which is also have a small chance because whales don't just invest their money especially if it is a useless and have no potential. Why not just hold it until the market starts to recover? I'm not saying that you should do it but that's the best option you have if you don't need that money right now. Also research about those 3 coins that you have and if there is a continues development then there is a chance but if no one is talking about it anymore then it might be just another altcoin ready to go down on its grave.

I agree with what you say, as we know that altcoin prices vary greatly ranging from $ 0.000001 to $ 289.73. Every coin circulating in the market certainly has a community of both ICO nor altcoin. You've to remember every community's a collection of smart people and they will not put their eggs in one basket, meaning when an increase occurs in one of the coins of course they will sell some of the weak coins and divert them to strengthen one of the coins's in the process of growth. So no wonder if there's a weakening on some other coins like the coins you have.
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

Its all depends on the product they have and if the community support them. But some coin for sure will bewill not rise on the market situation right now
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:50:33 PM

Yeah it's very possible if the altcoin price that has fallen in price below the ICO will rise again. All that is possible, even the increase can be above the ICO price if indeed the token or coin from the ICO is really useful and has good technology. Now that most people are looking for is the benefit of the token, if the token provides many benefits, the price increase will be easier. But if the token or coin from the ICO is only a duplication of the previous coin and is only packaged and given a different name then the price is also difficult to increase.

karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

I don't see the point in selling them now. You will lose money. Just wait for the normal price .
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

If you are holding 3 altcoins at a lower rate than the ICO, you should not worry too much if you are still profitable. In times of declining exchange rates, the hold is still a way to make the long-term profit. So you should calm down and WAIT patiently until the exchange rate recovers.

Altcoin can cost cheaper than ICO price because of red falling market and draining of the baunist token. If the altcoin is really good, it will rise up and do not worry because for sure youu will earn profit when you give more patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: