Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling?  (Read 2564 times)
Pleemlio

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

On the off chance that the value right currently is beneath the ICO value, I myself will hold it. Obviously, before purchasing the coins when ICO, we should break down them and on the off chance that it is a decent task, we got them. At the point when the cost is currently extremely dropped, it doesn't imply that we will lose everything. I regularly hold my coins from ICO (purchasing or abundance) for a few months or even years. By holding, I can acquire benefits after the long haul. Simply make a decent shot and minute.
YYYtupil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:38:04 AM

It will surely rise again as that is the nature of the coins and it is very important.
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:32:19 AM

It will depend to the task if your coin has a decent venture and they will make greater ad to people in general it can rise again if whales see the undertaking yet in the event that not and its a pointless venture its cost will keep on going down, So the best activity is make an examination about the organization at that point on the off chance that you figure they can rise again hold it yet in the event that you see that there's no any shot for them offer it.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

Yes there is every possibility for the price of an altcoin to rise back up again after the price falls below the ico price. That is where the whales come in, no matter how little a  coin might seem all you need is someone with a lot of money and you can get the price of that coin to any place you want. It just needs the right people to come into the project.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

You can not worry, many altcoins fall below the price of the ico . but after a while the price comes back to normal
1978lover

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

The price changes depending on the project, which is what affects it all in the end.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

So why not? There was a lot of cases of price mooning after decrease below ICO price.
It is not a big deal, but if alt is growing once listed,there are much more chances to make 10x
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

i hope you are not make wrong decision when investing in ico, and i hope you have did some proper research before investing your money on it. if you did it, you dont have to be worry, most of successful ico will fall below ico price when developer distributes bounty token. because the majority of bounty participant will directly sell their reward no matter how far they dumped the price. be patient and involve yourself in every news delivered by developer to community, it might caused the price rise rapidly, especially if the platform or project are ready to run, it will make huge demand on it and comes with the rising of token price

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

Well, if the project is good,he is sure price will rise very much more expensive,generally the most interesting and promising projects,even after they ISO now pdout in price because the market is very dipungut projects are now the manipulators,so I can say one thing,if the project is cool it'll grow back after the fall and give the norms a profit

supporterb

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
Yes it is definitely possible if projects is good then it will rise again. You don't need to panic if project technology is good.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

Hi, I think that you need to study the project and if the team continues the robot, you need to buy coins to average the price.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:58:27 PM

It might be really difficult for this to happen. As a matter of fact, it might be an impossibility. For a coin's price to drop so bad, even below the price of an ICO, it might be considered a failure to so many people. It might need a lot of convincing to do for it to get back a lot of investors, cos by this time, most of its investors might have sold off their coins already.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
If you bought them during ICO for the price of ICO and you are sure that the project is promising, the best option for you is to keep your coins until the project starts, sign agreements with crypto exchanges, new partners and other projects. With the release of project tokens on new exchanges, interest in the project will grow and the price of tokens will start to grow.
btcidea

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:36:37 PM

Sure it can.It all depends on the market.Many ICO on the exchanges are below the ICO price during the bearish trend, be patient and you will be fine
abuhazzan

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

The best is to just be sure that the ICO is a promising one. If it is, then you should be rest assured that you will get the value for your money or later but certainly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

It depends on whether the project team can make a good profit and achieve the goal in the future development path. Or there's a great marketing plan.
Nikitawhite

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

this is quite possible, we all know that the price of coins can both rise sharply and fall sharply
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

Of course, there are many altcoins that fall below ico especially for now, almost more than 6 months the market has been dominated by a downward trend. and this makes many altcoins fall in, but not all will be able to grow and be competitive. That's why you have to use your knowledge and experience when you want to try investing in ico or altcoin.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

Sure it can.It all depends on the market.Many ICO on the exchanges are below the ICO price during the bearish trend, be patient and you will be fine

Now the ber months are coming, everyone is excited to the market and the price will soon recover, you just need to be more patient and for sure the altcoin price will rise up again.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

this is quite possible, we all know that the price of coins can both rise sharply and fall sharply
There are possibilities that it will grows the altcoin market, for now while it's on dump our strategy is to buy more and invest with a good platform then waiting are advisable in such technology.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: