Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling?  (Read 2553 times)
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
If you're believe in AltCoin you hodl. Better you hodl it. If it's a promising project you can't sell it. Just hodl with the flow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

Yes, but a with the small percentage.
However, consider that coin as your long-term investment to see better opportunities for prices in the future. Some of the coins, after the huge loss on percentage, become bullish again in the market - depending on the development and improvement of the project with their new technology or innovation that may provide significant changes in the future. Thus, try to study the coins you have to predict certain changes in the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
lavishlife

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

Don't panic sell yet or you'll regert it, study the situation,
why is it falling? re-evaluate the coin, if you think no one
is buying because the coin is inactive then sell before its
too late, on the contrary if the fall have a reason, then hodl.
Princzny

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

I think for you to anwer your question properly, you need to do a careful analysis of all these 3 altcoins, Arr the ppl behind this project commited? Does the coin have a use case. Will people be willing to put their money in such a project?

If your answer is yes,I think you should hodl but if atleast 2 is NO, then if I were you I might consider other options or still hodl since it might not be worth much
Just my opinion
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

It seems to me that this is impossible, because every day there are new crypto-currency projects, competitors of old projects that are pulling a part of their investments. Thus, once losing their positions in the market, it is almost impossible for the project to return them  Undecided
Coinguru888

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

if it's a a shitty or scam coin, then of course it won't, otherwise yes, it 's possible
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

It is possible for alts below ico price to move up but the chance will be so small. Only few of them will be lucky enough to increase in price. There are too many coins which is so hard for all of them to be success.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

There is nothing strange in this, since now all ICO projects issue their tokens to the exchange at a price lower than they should cost. So I think that Yes, the price will rise.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

yes, there's a possibility for an altcoin to increase its price even if it drops its price below ico price. but it will depend on the flow of the market and also the developer team, if they will do something about the project to increase the price.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

It is dependent upon the utility of that particular coin.

You should tell us the coin you are holding. Else it would be tough making a decision.
I have seen coins falling below the ICO price recovering amazingly in bullish period. While some just die and project comes out to be a scam one. So, you have to decide whether the coin you are holding has any future utility which could maintain the demand in future and push the price up.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

Recently, It is becoming a routine in the crypto community that whenever a coin is listed on an exchange, it falls below the ICO price. Those with good projects will surely bounce back but the others with weak projects might eventually die. Just hold for sometime and see what will happen before you take any actions
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

Yes, I think they can and will. And the reason why is because current market cap is very small, it is smaller than was before. What does it means? It means that market trends can be manipulated quite easily. For big players it is great chance to earn on us, and earn a lot. So, they will definitely try to do that by swaying the market in different directions.
The best option here for us is to predict market moves and gain profit on local up and down trends. Or play it safe - buy coins now and wait for strong uptrend and than sell with profit. But be ready to wait for a while. Patience is a key.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:09:09 PM

it all depends on the developer and the market demand there are many coins that rise above ico prices when entering a bigger market and many of them never return at ico prices, if the coins you hold have a lot of development you should hold it but if the coins don't have development, all is up to you

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

As long as it was a good project with a solid team that is still working towards their goals, of course it has the potential to rise. Unfortunately, the current situation of the market is not helping already established alts, so it is reasonable new alts will have a hard time yielding a profit. At this time, patience is key (in the beginning my portfolio had a combination of short and long-term investments, and now I have decided long-term will be the best for the time being).
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

There is always the chance of the price of the coin rising no matter what point in the development it is. Though it is much harder for it to happen in a bear market like the one we are in now when people are less inclined to invest their money into new coins. You will have to be patient and wait it out, if the project is good then the price will certainly rise back up above the ICO price.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

of course, there are many such examples when coins grew even 100 times after the fall

MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

When the ICO already entered in the Exchange and the price increase and within a few days the coins down very far. It's been a lot going on and it depends on the developer team and the number of market demand. If market demand for many of these coins certainly has opportunities to grow.
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

I think YES
because we know the market value is not stable any time it can increase so we should always be in the market for us to know when to sell a token. Be smart and have a strategy to get out of money or trading for more money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

Look at the statistics of the coins before the January pump, there were a lot of projects whose price went down after the listing in the exchange, but then it recovered.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

it could be if the ICO have a real usage and function in real life, not just only a platform. And it will depends on the progress speed of the company.
for example after the main sale, few months later the platform is working and many peoples use it, the token price will be high because many peoples need it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: