Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers.  (Read 152311 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lykkan

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:30:26 PM

Well if you weren't fucking stupid you'd know I was investing in dogecoin as our rocket has already left.
I have no problem with duck coin, I wanted to mine it, I wanted a fair start, so I didn't start mining it. I had intended on putting up our own 2 nodes and allowing everyone in the beginning of the thread who were left out start mining it. I didn't even realize we would have bypassed OP's genesis blocks. We had 2 nodes ready to go, and I messaged the OP and told him we'd be interested in helping him but nothing, he never responded. I don't trust what is going on here and I will leave it at that.

Yes, I am sure that I am indeed "stupid" to not know what the great Lukkan invested in four months ago.

But if you could just indulge us morons and tell us what is going to happen in new coins going forward from now, we would be very grateful for your wisdom.

Now, that you have exerted all of this energy on 30 plus posts explaining what true mentally incapable people we all are, maybe you can migrate to a new coin. I am sure that there are other "stupid" people that desperately need your help.

We all appreciate your endless posts explaining to us our mental shortcomings, but it would be a shame not to share your talents with others.

Not realizing to bump yourself after the /quote is an example of your intelligence. Thank you <3
Also, dogecoin came out 2 months ago, come on dude. Do you not know anything about the 5th most powerful coin right now?
http://coinmarketcap.com/ this shows coins by rank of their value
JTB800

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:39:55 PM

Well if you weren't fucking stupid you'd know I was investing in dogecoin as our rocket has already left.
I have no problem with duck coin, I wanted to mine it, I wanted a fair start, so I didn't start mining it. I had intended on putting up our own 2 nodes and allowing everyone in the beginning of the thread who were left out start mining it. I didn't even realize we would have bypassed OP's genesis blocks. We had 2 nodes ready to go, and I messaged the OP and told him we'd be interested in helping him but nothing, he never responded. I don't trust what is going on here and I will leave it at that.

Yes, I am sure that I am indeed "stupid" to not know what the great Lukkan invested in four months ago.

But if you could just indulge us morons and tell us what is going to happen in new coins going forward from now, we would be very grateful for your wisdom.

Now, that you have exerted all of this energy on 30 plus posts explaining what true mentally incapable people we all are, maybe you can migrate to a new coin. I am sure that there are other "stupid" people that desperately need your help.

We all appreciate your endless posts explaining to us our mental shortcomings, but it would be a shame not to share your talents with others.

Not realizing to bump yourself after the /quote is an example of your intelligence. Thank you <3
[/quote]

Oh my goodness -- you did it! You have proven to the whole world what an idiot I am -- for sure. I should probably be so very embarrassed, but then I may be too stupid to be embarrassed -- oh, it's just so complicated -- make it stop!

Now that your ego has been satisfied, maybe there are new territories to conquer!

Now, off you go. That's a good girl... shoo now. Just shoo.
Lykkan

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:43:33 PM

Oh my goodness -- you did it! You have proven to the whole world what an idiot I am -- for sure. I should probably be so very embarrassed, but then I may be too stupid to be embarrassed -- oh, it's just so complicated -- make it stop!

Now that your ego has been satisfied, maybe there are new territories to conquer!

Now, off you go. That's a good girl... shoo now. Just shoo.
Tongue If I could tip you in doge I'd give you a dollar right now
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:50:03 PM

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
peled1986
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:07:57 PM

lol - DuckDuckCoin Genesis Egg Recovered
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:20:20 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 02:36:00 PM by drakoin

We have a PROBLEM in the -QT client !
"transaction amount too small"

try small tx!

error message "transaction amount too small"
then error "transaction creation failed"
and tx is not executed!

bug bounty for finding this to dEvC59caZu5oM3rcAPhF5mgEyZ2KGPHjwY please

. . . .. ... . . . . . .. .. .... ........ .. . .. .. . ... . .. . .. . . .. .. . ... .... ...... . .... .. . .. ... . . . .. ... ... . . . . . . .

EDIT:

not totally sure, but I guess it's somewhere here, isn't it?

https://github.com/duckduckcoin/duckduckcoin/search?p=2&q=transaction+amount+too+small&ref=cmdform
leads me to https://github.com/duckduckcoin/duckduckcoin/blob/78b3004e28f3d5270dfd1d37a5cff85e8f03560f/src/wallet.cpp

and in line 1188 of src/wallet.cpp I find

Code:
if (txout.IsDust())
                    {
                        strFailReason = _("Transaction amount too small");
                        return false;
                    }

now I am searching for https://github.com/duckduckcoin/duckduckcoin/search?q=IsDust&ref=cmdform
and I find https://github.com/duckduckcoin/duckduckcoin/blob/aa2b1c48bc5a0855823545544ba6bab975d204ee/src/main.cpp#L358

Code:
bool CTxOut::IsDust() const
{
    // "Dust" is defined in terms of CTransaction::nMinRelayTxFee,
    // which has units satoshis-per-kilobyte.
    // If you'd pay more than 1/3 in fees
    // to spend something, then we consider it dust.
    // A typical txout is 34 bytes big, and will
    // need a CTxIn of at least 148 bytes to spend,
    // so dust is a txout less than 54 uDUCK
    // (5460 satoshis) with default nMinRelayTxFee
    return ((nValue*1000)/(3*((int)GetSerializeSize(SER_DISK,0)+148)) < CTransaction::nMinRelayTxFee);
}

hmmmm .... I have been mining for hours now, and my total wealth is only 0.00004456 DUCK

I really want to share some of that, but not most of it.

no sign of a signature
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:26:54 PM

wtf , still no payout from http://duck.scryptominers.com ? , while i got payout from http://duck.bitember.com.

where is the pool op ?
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:29:32 PM

Duckduckcoin has been added at Coin-Swap.net.

DUCK/BTC
DUCK/DOGE
DUCK/POT

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Gema

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:33:07 PM

wtf , still no payout from http://duck.scryptominers.com ? , while i got payout from http://duck.bitember.com.

where is the pool op ?

And from http://duck.mining-road.com/. WTF? They want rob us!

Support do nothing. Duck!

"We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being"

How long they do it?
an0n42

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:34:02 PM

Too bad I stopped mining duck while I slept.  Nearly didn't sleep, watching the banter on IRC...  Ah well, rig is in full quacktion now.

Not many launches go smoothly, but this was epic - mostly in an entertaining way (for me - probably less for initial investors).

Kudos for the mad scramble and save.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:34:41 PM

Wouldn't the software only accept a chain that builds on the correct early blocks? And woudn't those early blocks secure the premine to an account whose key was only known to the original developers? Are premines really this badly implemented in all the alt coins that have them?! These are utterly obvious precautions. It seems like this would only be possible if the premine was implemented with mind-boggling ineptitude.

yes and no... some of the things that you said are true, and yes this was a sub-optimal, perhaps lacking in eptitude launch - but we saved it and I'll explain more below.

we??  someone has already said that it was only 2btc and that amount was donated from someone else..meaning not a dev.
please explain...also how much duck was kept...rumored that it was .5

We wanted a fair launch with nobody on the team having unfair access to the sourcecode. We didn't want anyone getting any unfair mining advantage, the community can spot an instamine and that can taint the developers as untrustworthy. We didn't want to mine lots of blocks, we only mined and checkpointed to block 3 to secure the genesis block.

The coin bandit took advantage of a small window at launch, when a couple of essential things did not go as planned, to create a new chain with a new genesis block! The premine was secure on the original chain, but the original chain got replaced. The technical name for what transpired is referred to as an embarrassing clusterduck.

Immediately we scrambled a team of 16 for a 3 hour skype call, including pool owners, miners & other coin core devs. One of our developers was literally just out of the delivery room, his wife had just given birth when The Big Quack happened at ~9:30 PM EST.  He was able to take 30 mins to join the skype mastermind session on his cell phone outside of the hospital. Over all I'm proud of the way the entire team came together and worked on solving it. We did not plan for this, but we found a solution and worked well. This had never happened to us before, which is why we did not react as fast as we should have.

We acted slow because we did not want to shut everything down and delay the launch until tomorrow night because we would have lost momentum, which might kill the coin. This may have caused financial loss to the pool owners and miners that worked hard for the launch.

The other option was to use our sizeable hash power to relaunch right away, fork and take control of the blockchain with the miners & pool owners ... but we eventually decided against that as there would be competing blockchains that might never resolve itself, and some miners would have lost out on coins they mined.

While we were planning for a re-launch of the coin, taking down the repo and rebuilding the blockchain, syncing up with the pool owners to make a technical fix, some members of the marketing team took it upon themselves to negotiate with the premine pirate who reached out on IRC.

Our options were to solve it technically, which we were ready to do to save the coin, or give into his ransom demands. The problem with giving into the ransom demands is that the Crypto Catburgler wanted DUCKCOIN. We had to give him duckcoin from somewhere.

Keep in mind that our only premine compensation is 0.4% of the premine which is split evenly amongst THIRTY people. That's right there's 30 people on the team that have helped get this project off the ground, and will be providing infrastructure, resources, marketing, development, community support etc in the future.

The other 2.6% is for community giveaways and bounties. The final 17% was purchased by the investors. So there was the dilemma, do we steal the DUCK from the community to give to him, or do we steal the DUCK from the investors to give to him.

One of the early investors, aka the negotiator, stepped up and offered his share of DUCK to give to the Genesis Egg Kidnapper in order to resolve the hostage situation without having to hard fork or issue a new blockchain.

The amount that he made off with was 0.5 DUCK, which was equivalent to 2 BTC, which was send by this member for his share of The Big Quack. It's not a total loss for this member as we promised to buy him back 0.5 DUCK with the BTC that was raised once the coin is listed on an exchange. He asked us to do it this way rather than just sending him back the BTC because we will be helping provide liquidity to a miner or another investor by buying it off of the exchange for him.

There's a a couple of bugs left to squash, there's a transaction fee problem that we unfortunately missed, which is causing stuck transquacktions at the pools. This will require a client update hopefully in the next 12 hours. There's also an issue for some duck hunters trying to sync which requires fixing some configuration. This should be resolved soon.

We hope you enjoyed the entertainment, this should go down as The Great Genesis Egg Heist: The Best Failed Premine In History!

Thanks guys for the hard work all night and morning.

A team of thirty sounds good and I understand you had to meet demands. I actually invested 0.1195 into the coin, because investing in altcoins is a very risky business anyway. Recently earned 0.5 BTC with the Pennies (CENT) boom, so nice to invest small amounts in coins like this. Marketing is key in launches like this and these guys have done that pretty well.

Would be nice to get a better idea of those 30 people. Why not show their faces and give some legitimacy to the whole venture?

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
bentmar

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:44:08 PM

Marketplace for DUCKDUCKs

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460071.new#new

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
foodies123

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:45:13 PM

Duckduckcoin has been added at Coin-Swap.net.

DUCK/BTC
DUCK/DOGE
DUCK/POT

great now if only we could get our coins out of the pools Smiley))

nope
snoopyh

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:53:19 PM

http://duck.mining-road.com   can't  cash out my coins
I received a mail "[ DuckDuck ] Manual payout request confirmation"
and never receive my coin to my wallet

attention!
Gema

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:00:51 PM

http://duck.mining-road.com   can't  cash out my coins
I received a mail "[ DuckDuck ] Manual payout request confirmation"
and never receive my coin to my wallet

attention!

They lock my acc. And don't answer me on e-mail.  Angry
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:06:02 PM

wow ... this launch was almost more entertaining than maxcoin Smiley

this launch was as smooth as water off a duck's back!

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:15:06 PM

where the fuck are the coins at ? no pools paying out?
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:17:10 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 03:28:26 PM by btcltcdigger

Duckcoin block explorer api has been released!
Now everyone can integrate this blockchain to their application/website.

Api is located here: http://cryptotrends.info/api/

Here's an example of use:
Code:
   http://cryptotrends.info/api/index.php?coin=DUCK&user=a&pass=b&method=getinfo&param1=null

Parameters:
- coin
- user
- pass
- method
- param1

Details:
- coin
    - chose what block chain you want to access

- user & pass
    - currently aren't used, but plan to use them for some other api calls (online wallet, etc...)

- method
    - method being called

- param1
    - additional parameter used in some calls

- available methods
Code:

getinfo - show info about the coin
   getnetworkhashps - shows total network hashrate (H/s)
   getrawtransaction - show details about a transaction ( requires param1 to be transaction hash )
   getblock - show details about the block ( requires param1 to be block hash )
   getblockhash - show details about the block ( requires param1 to be block index)
   validateaddress - validates if address is correct format ( requires param1 to be address )

Output will be in a JSON forma, easily readable to anybody.
Code:

{"version":80600,"protocolversion":70001,"walletversion":60000,"balance":0,"blocks":1470,"timeoffset":-1,"connections":17,"proxy":"","difficulty":8.95398695,"testnet":false,"keypoololdest":1392116887,"keypoolsize":101,"paytxfee":0,"errors":""}

This API is free for use, and if you need any help about setting it up, or have suggestions on what to add, send me a PM.

Any tips are welcome:
BTC: 1B6LErbRd3VVk7wUWKMe7K3sKfaj7PnQer
DUCK: dbTmfJnH7fVPUgEQgLpnFn5fHtqyE51Zfv
Gema

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:17:23 PM

where the fuck are the coins at ? no pools paying out?

http://duck.bitember.com/ do payout quickly.
Gibie

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:19:36 PM

I might have missed this... but the windows wallet is saying 'No block source available...' what do I do to get it to sync?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: