Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anybody here actively trading on BiteBTC? Is it legit?  (Read 20407 times)
silvia76

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

Hey. Do you accept credit card payments? Can I make a Deposit in dollars through the card?
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:38:54 PM

Hey. Do you accept credit card payments? Can I make a Deposit in dollars through the card?

BiteBTC accepts Visa/Mastercard payments as well as SWIFT Bank Wire Transfers in USD and EUR.

LewisMot

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

BiteBTC accepts Visa/Mastercard payments as well as SWIFT Bank Wire Transfers in USD and EUR.

2 months ago, payments by Bank cards did not work. It's nice to see that the administration of the exchange is doing something.
Faust91

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

I don't know if I should consider this news positive or negative. https://twitter.com/bitebtccom/status/1022783508752867329
Kolya786

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

I don't know if I should consider this news positive or negative. https://twitter.com/bitebtccom/status/1022783508752867329
As a compensation, a certain amount of tokens will be provided to each participant of the exchange - this is a positive side. Violations of terms by the administration-the negative side.
sonny rib

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

Make your bitebtc.com verified account to be money. 250 USD.
Sell or rent your account and get payment on BTC.

Sell
I will pay your verified account for 0.02 BTC
If you think the price is to cheap, please don't be hesitate to offer your price.
Terms: you should give any credential of your verified account, after I try to sell and withdraw a coin, your payment will be send to your requested address.

Rent
if you don't want to sell your verified account, you can rent it.
I will rent it for 0.0005 BTC per week. If you think the price is to cheap, please don't be hesitate to offer your price. But the rent time cannot be negotiate.
Terms: you should give any credential of your renting account, if you can't give your credential, I just can buy it from you.

I hope there is no tricked beetwen us. But, here is will be happen to make you sure.
If I tricked you, I will theft your account. So you will lose your account (don't forget to take your coin before make a deal).

But

If you tricked me, you will theft my money. So I will lose my money. (I better lose my account better than my money, so this is not fair for me).

Disclaimer
You need a money, I need an account. So we make a deal. Honestly, we can't make an appointment to make a better deal. I'm to risk my money, so I need to make sure you have a correct account for me. Also, I'm not make a deal for a payment first or make a trade by yourself.

How
If you have a bitebtc.com verified account, please reply or send email to sonnyrib13@gmail.com immediately.
This thread may be closed at anytime.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

You are absolutely right, you need to start checking with small amounts, even if you are deceived, you will lose a little.
This is true, but nobody wants to lose their money, even small amounts. I like the exchange BiteBTC, but it should be such as to test.
Anybody who want to lose his money? Yes? No? Definitely there would be a big and big no coming. Why someone wants to lose his money that is hard earned and he has been working for so long time to earn that amount. We must ask some legit questions that are really good for something. This is an obvious statement and I think that must not be asked for next time.

nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:04:53 PM

2 months ago, payments by Bank cards did not work. It's nice to see that the administration of the exchange is doing something.

Work on the stock exchange is going, you can not argue with this. Have you heard anything about the impending process ICO?
IllaoiCripto

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

Work on the stock exchange is going, you can not argue with this. Have you heard anything about the impending process ICO?

Very soon, the exchange plans to issue and sell its own tokens. Why do we need these tokens? that's another question
foppertc

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

As a compensation, a certain amount of tokens will be provided to each participant of the exchange - this is a positive side. Violations of terms by the administration-the negative side.

I don't think the compensation will be as big as you think. 100-200 dollars in tokens, no more.
Kaleridi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

I don't think the compensation will be as big as you think. 100-200 dollars in tokens, no more.

Wait and see, the main thing that would be at least something given, it will be nice:)
DoctorCripto

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

If you give $ 200, it will be enough. I would like to see KYC procedure was not at all.
NumBit765

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

BiteBTC is quite a small cryptocurrency exchange, the naked eye can see that it is opened recently, but it does not make it worse than the others.
TukiCripto

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

Is there an exact amount of compensation or at least an approximate amount? In what currency will this compensation be given?
MorenoBry

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

Is there an exact amount of compensation or at least an approximate amount? In what currency will this compensation be given?

The compensation will be issued in the Exchange tokens they are due to issue soon. You heard that the ICO process will be held in the autumn?
Faust91

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

Here is a screenshot of my personal account on BiteBTC cryptocurrency exchange. This evidence.
http://prntscr.com/kg7jnq
SanyaCripto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

Here is a screenshot of my personal account on BiteBTC cryptocurrency exchange. This evidence.

Here's the evidence. I wonder what now say those people who shouted that the exchange is cheating on its users?
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

Here's the evidence. I wonder what now say those people who shouted that the exchange is cheating on its users?

I first saw a screenshot of the real user of this exchange. This inspires some confidence in BiteBTC. The exchange is gaining popularity every day.

MariaHoume

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

I noticed that the BiteBTC exchange added new coins every day, and sometimes even a few coins in one day, this suggests that the exchange is completely work-safe.
LewisMot

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

I noticed that the BiteBTC exchange added new coins every day, and sometimes even a few coins in one day, this suggests that the exchange is completely work-safe.

Of course this is a positive factor, the more trading pairs and the volume of trading on the exchange, the more confidence it has from traders and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: