Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:44:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin would actually be overthrown?  (Read 2123 times)
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

bitcoin remains will not be replaced by any other crypto. bitcoin technology is superior to the other. Although the ancient but not where there is an altcoin that has enthusiasts of bitcoin and this will also have an impact on the existing values. for other new altcoin indeed is sometimes considered to have better technology than bitcoin, but when will it topple bitcoin still will not be able to though ethereum too.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

Perhaps eventually bitcoin will be replaced by something better, but for now it seems that it is going to stay and survive. Besides, if bitcoin is replaceable then altcoins should have risen already during the drought. For now, however, it is highly unlikely that bitcoin will be overthrown in the next coming years.
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

I don't believe in it. But still everything can be really in the future. Nobody knows it, but if you believe in the crash of the market you don't need to invest in it. it is better to go on some job and earn money.

cozujeye

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

Bitcoin is as yet the most famous crypto, I think. Also, I don't see reason of toppled this gold like coin by others. Truly its cost vacillates a considerable measure for such a large number of reasons. However, that is not just for which it would be toppled.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

Not at all. If bitcoin could be overthrown, then it would be overthrown now because altcoins are exist many.
Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency, peoples bought it few years ago and still use it. As long the demands of bitcoin high, it will stay strong.
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

maybe it could happen if the market condition continued to deteriorate, but it might be very difficult for other coins to replace BTC from the top of the market rankings, because even now almost all altcoin prices depend on the price of BTC, for example when the price of BTC is good then the price altcoin will also go up, and vice versa, when the btc price drops, the altcoin price will also go down.
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

Don't listen to these rumors, rumors stop at the wise, I think Bitcoin will not actually be overthrown, Bitcoin is the boss of all currencies, has a very stable position, although as you said bitcoin technology and the market appears The new technology is outdated, but the future that Bitcoin can bring to people is huge.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

I don't think it's possible. Bitcoin has been a dominant coin for several years since the advent of virtual money. It's hard to compare with it in the future.
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:10:42 AM

As always humans say bitcoin the first created and the finest of all bitcoin and nothing can beat it till now however nobody can sincerely tell what is going to be subsequent coin that outdated bitcoin...to this point ethereum is their contender nothing is established yet
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:16:43 AM

I doubt it if any coin in the market place can overthrown the father of all altcoins being this same bitcoin in question. I belong to the team bitcoin cannot die...
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?
ETH can actually do it,If one looks at the price of Bitcoin versus Ethereal, Ethereal seems to outperform other digital currencies that can be compared with bitcoin.Ethereum as Biggest Rival of Bitcoin.The difference in market growth is what drives some people to suggest that Ethereum quickly become Bitcoin's biggest rival for the top spot in the crypto world in Crete. Ethereum is only available for two years, while Bitcoin has been in the market for over a decade. Actually, Bitcoin's age may be a barrier and even sparked a debate about how to measure Bitcoin's network in order to accommodate the booming user pool of Bitcoin and the transaction gets very hot.
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:26:19 AM

With cryptocurrency, we have seen that anything can actually happen at any time. We might try to predict, but we cannot actually be accurate with our predictions all the time. We saw how ripple cam and overthrew ETH, no one exactly thought of that in that little time. We might not see the possibility of any other crypto overthrowing bitcoin for now, but we should rule out the possibility of the event.
rewulil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

I feel that bitcoin can not be ousted for any reason, how might you ask that bitcoin can be toppled, you have to realize that if bitcoin is moved down another coin will fall. bitcoin is the soul of all digital currencies. on the off chance that you need your coins to remain alive at that point absolutely never consider toppling bitcoin
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

I think that Bitcoin will remain the number one coin in the cryptocurrency market for a long time, at the same time I understand that Bitcoin is likely to bypass some new altcoin, which will be more successful and modern.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Suharrik

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto, I think. And I don't see reason of overthrown this gold like coin by others. Yes its price fluctuates a lot for so many reasons. But that's not all for which it would be overthrown.
Oiwemkloi

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto, I think. And I don't see reason of overthrown this gold like coin by others. Yes its price fluctuates a lot for so many reasons. But that's not all for which it would be overthrown.
HackAdvise53

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

BTC is the oldest and the king of crypto currency. I don't think of overthrown.
FirstRate523

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

BTC can't be overthrown, it can not die. It will always be there.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

It's the community who would decide it, it will depend on the volume, right now the closest rival is Ethereum because it's the most widely used in Ico and majority of the altcoins are using their smart contract and wallet, if the ICO will not stop ethereum can be a big threat.

Even if the community, or majority of the stakeholders or players in the cryptomarket shifts their interest to another coin, I highly doubt that any coin would be catching up to BTC in the next 3 - 5 years.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

It is not easy for the BTC to be overthrown, I believe that BTC will be one of the most potential coin in the end of this year, the BTC price will rise to the moon and reach $ 20,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: