Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:24:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
Axco

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:40:17 PM

Hi Terk,

Great news today the pool is growing nicely and flying along.

I have all my cards /rigs running well at 5.6Mh/s

I hope you have managed to catch up on your sleep.

Keep up the good work.

All the best,

Axco.  Grin
Terk (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:44:24 PM

So Terk... When will difficulty 256 be up?

When I migrate to new servers. This week.

One question, why my "Last 24h Profits" drops every few minutes. It's average or what? When I look at 1st time before 30 minutes I got 0.0533, before 15 minutes I have 0.52300 now I have 0.05185668 BTC etc... I tough that earned profit amount need to be stable and awarded only with new and new payouts confirmations, not dropping over time!?!?

From the website FAQ:

This is because immature and unexchanged balances are only estimates based on how much Bitcoins we think we're gonna get for mined altcoins. Maturing and exchanging coins takes time and currency rates changes over time and that's why these numbers slightly change. These balances also can change if there was a blockchain fork and some mined blocks become orphaned. Once all coins in an hour or day are exchanged, the balance shouldn't change any more.

element515

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:45:23 PM

To people using a newer Amd card, try out sgminer as well with a modified kernel. I've seen better WU and I get fairly low rejects with the pool. Some people even see higher hashes, I only get maybe ten more though.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:48:21 PM

One question, why my "Last 24h Profits" drops every few minutes. It's average or what? When I look at 1st time before 30 minutes I got 0.0533, before 15 minutes I have 0.52300 now I have 0.05185668 BTC etc... I tough that earned profit amount need to be stable and awarded only with new and new payouts confirmations, not dropping over time!?!?

Basically, as time passes, the pool's earnings change, just as in its BTC/MHs/Day average. The same will happen to your earnings.
CoinBuzz

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:05:17 PM

Higher rejects are just cost of doing coin-switch business. The pool is having overall 8.5% rejected shares today (varying between 4% and 17% depending on hour), which is up from 6.30% two days ago, but it's also earning 0.0156 BTC/day per MH/s today (stats for 15 hours since midnight UTC) while Middlecoin is performing at 0.0069 BTC/day in the same period today with 5-6% rejects. Every pool has its own coin-switch algorithm and is doing things differently, which is why you can experience different rejected ratio on different pools using the same hardware and the same settings.

I will be deploying EU server soon and doing some other tweaks that might reduce rejected ratio for some users, but generally, I am very happy with the results and I'll trade +2% rejected for much higher profits without a blink.

Great to see overall hashrate growing. We always could use some more. If you're happy with the pool, please tell your friends about it. Thanks!

I performed some experience with my rig, found out that if you set --queue=0 and --expiry=1 and --no-submit-stale=false on your miner, your reject rates drop significantly. My reject rate dropped from 40% overall to 15-20%. In fact, Reject rates is high when pool switch to fast or small coins that switch to newer blocks every some seconds, in this situation, the far user is, the more latency its packets has to reach the server and therefore when the shares reach to pool server, pool (and whole coin network) switched to newer block of that coin and that share rejects.

Other users please use these settings and share with us if it is working for your too.

Join ASAP: FREE BITCOIN
CoinBuzz

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:10:27 PM

BTW, Terk , Since pool is getting more hashrate,

could you please do some calculation to see if more pool hash rate, has any effect on coin switch algorithm and mining coins within the list?

Join ASAP: FREE BITCOIN
SanderHelgesen16

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:23:25 PM

pool hash rate TOOO DAA MOOOON!! Grin
pauldulong

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:50:54 PM

Since the MiddleCoin revenue is quite low the last days, I have started an experiment to compare profitability between MiddleCoin EU, MiddleCoin Amsterdam, CleverMining, WafflePool, Coinsolver, Hashbros and Hashcows. In total with 12Mh/s. Topic here
bal3wolf

Activity: 476

Power to the people!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:11:35 PM

decided to try this pool to compare to others but my rejects are at like 30-40% i played with scantimes and expiring and qua nothing seems to help any tips or point me to a post that has some info.
Alpharoid

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:15:06 PM

decided to try this pool to compare to others but my rejects are at like 30-40% i played with scantimes and expiring and qua nothing seems to help any tips or point me to a post that has some info.

Try set lower Intensity, as far as I understand scan-time and expiring doesn't matter because they are SOLO mining parameters, but queue should be 0.
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:20:45 PM

I didnt go through all 35 pages but are there plans for an EU server with Clevermining?
Hotsauce

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:23:27 PM

I didnt go through all 35 pages but are there plans for an EU server with Clevermining?

Yes, just 2 pages back:

Higher rejects are just cost of doing coin-switch business. The pool is having overall 8.5% rejected shares today (varying between 4% and 17% depending on hour), which is up from 6.30% two days ago, but it's also earning 0.0156 BTC/day per MH/s today (stats for 15 hours since midnight UTC) while Middlecoin is performing at 0.0069 BTC/day in the same period today with 5-6% rejects. Every pool has its own coin-switch algorithm and is doing things differently, which is why you can experience different rejected ratio on different pools using the same hardware and the same settings.

I will be deploying EU server soon and doing some other tweaks that might reduce rejected ratio for some users, but generally, I am very happy with the results and I'll trade +2% rejected for much higher profits without a blink.

Great to see overall hashrate growing. We always could use some more. If you're happy with the pool, please tell your friends about it. Thanks!
bal3wolf

Activity: 476

Power to the people!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:36:52 PM

Try set lower Intensity, as far as I understand scan-time and expiring doesn't matter because they are SOLO mining parameters, but queue should be 0.

not sure about that i have been able to get higher work utility and less rejects tweaking scan and expire and if they were solo only why would veox go to the trouble of changing and tweaking them in his sgminer.
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:37:55 PM

Love the pool. I've been mining for a couple days with my 740kh/s r9 280x rig and my rejects are usually around 3-5% which I'm fine with because we are making more than 30% more than the other guys. I absolutely LOVE the clean design of the website and the detail stats, and not having to make an account makes the whole process a lot easier. Also it's easy to check on how your friends are doing because you can just put in their bitcoin wallet code and view all their stats.
Keep up the good work guys! I will be recommending this to all of my miner friends Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
velvethammer2

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:39:23 PM

On middlecoin some are doing less rejects with

"queue" : "5",
"scan-time" : "1",
"expiry" : "1",

and others with

"queue" : "5",
"scan-time" : "5",
"expiry" : "15",

Has anyone tested this with Clever?

Did I Help?
BTC:   1CNjvKYdqXNmkNvt87fQSRbEftxsDanV1H
LTC:   LWUkLNiGTwBZkgKRH3VKuLvZHGVvjmxVXZ
Alpharoid

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:47:05 PM

not sure about that i have been able to get higher work utility and less rejects tweaking scan and expire and if they were solo only why would veox go to the trouble of changing and tweaking them in his sgminer.

I'm really interested to know the truth about this thing, I reported my experience learned on this thread thanks to the comments of others do not fully trust me because I'm not very experienced. The only comment made by Terk over and over is that the percentage of rejected is quite high due to the fast-coin Mining and decrease intensity should improve. There are four days that I feel I still have not figured out if it's worth it as clearly lowering the intensity also decreases the hashrate.
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:13:13 PM

Love the pool. I've been mining for a couple days with my 740kh/s r9 280x rig and my rejects are usually around 3-5% which I'm fine with because we are making more than 30% more than the other guys. I absolutely LOVE the clean design of the website and the detail stats, and not having to make an account makes the whole process a lot easier. Also it's easy to check on how your friends are doing because you can just put in their bitcoin wallet code and view all their stats.
Keep up the good work guys! I will be recommending this to all of my miner friends Wink

What are your cgminer settings that get that low of a reject rate?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
pdaddy

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:15:32 PM

A search would suffice.  Undecided
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 10:25:20 PM

What are your cgminer settings that get that low of a reject rate?
No network settings at all. Here is my settings:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://server -u username -p password --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 -g 2 -v 1 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --shaders 2048 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1075 --gpu-vddc 1.200

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
superman3486

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:01:48 PM

should I be using submit no stale in my .bat file ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: