Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What affects your decision to take part in a Bounty Campaign?  (Read 2045 times)
Deshich (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

The thing is simple, I wuold always look on the team of developers, and if they had a succesful projects in a past - it is a good sign, that their  new project would also have a success, maybe also the rank of a bounty manager affects it..

Why is everyone saying that the rank affects their decision? This is so unfair to the new bounty managers who have a great bounty campaign, but hasn't got a well-known reputation.
In my opinio, the structure of the bounty campaign matters  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

I don't think anyone's ever faced a situation like yours. Most people have their own evaluation system. Using which they find a suitable bounty and follow it. Rare cases when a person is looking for a good bounty with a small number of participants

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

How do you know if this manager has a great reputation or not?

well you can easily determine if the manager has  great reputation if it is wering green numbers on their profile  which is the feedback of some reputable person here in forum as well, but for me it's not about the reputation of manager when it comes joining campaign through bounties section or contributing in ICO project 'cause in fact it depends on the team behind not on the manager, so before joining or doing something must gain some information first about the team behind if it's really good or not 'cause the progress of the project is on the hands of the team actually which is the one who really manage the project.  

Thank you very much for your fast reply. I will focus my attention on these factors at the moment of deciding if finally take part in the bounty campaign or not. There are so many factors that actually do affect the decision.  Smiley
Thank you very much  Grin
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

I personally do not think much about joining the bounty campaign, including rewards. I think that this is a gift (really a gift) because we get paid from bounty for our hard work. when I see a bounty, and still accept pasrtisipan, then I will immediately join for my first decision.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

Hi!
I'm primarily looking at how many high-ranked people are involved in the campaign. The more of them, the greater the likelihood of a good outcome of the campaign, more confidence in it. That's how I choose the company.
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

I don't think anyone's ever faced a situation like yours. Most people have their own evaluation system. Using which they find a suitable bounty and follow it. Rare cases when a person is looking for a good bounty with a small number of participants

This why I have created this post:
1. To see if anyone has faced the same problem as mine (at the first sight analyze the ICO and take a decision to participate in the bounty)
2. If someone has a convenient evaluation system that will prevent everyone (or most of the bountyhunters) from SCAM projects
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

Hi!
I'm primarily looking at how many high-ranked people are involved in the campaign. The more of them, the greater the likelihood of a good outcome of the campaign, more confidence in it. That's how I choose the company.

Thank you very much for your answer and advice. I would like to recommend you to read some posts from this Discussion, since there are some advices that I am currently using and, at the moment, they seem to work very good.
This Discussion board is like a guide to well analysis for prevent SCAMS.  Cheesy
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

These days the society is very much exposed to the different types of fraudster who does varieties of methods to commit their scams. Each and everyone of us should be fully aware of the things that can be done in order for us to avoid these types of circumstances. We should have sufficient knowledge, good intuition and always think critically upon doing our actions especially if it is regarding transactions. Our identity, security and actions are very crucial in doing transactions that may cause us to be scammed. Awareness and precautions are very important in this matter. Reputation, credibility of the manager and authenticity of the concept and organization shall be observed.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

Hi!

Thank you very much for your answer and advice. I would like to recommend you to read some posts from this Discussion, since there are some advices that I am currently using and, at the moment, they seem to work very good.
This Discussion board is like a guide to well analysis for prevent SCAMS.  Cheesy
as a participant tries to avoid fraud and in this help other users. Of course, you need to carefully approach the selection of the company ico, and first of all to analyze the team.
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

Actually if I joined bounty campaigns, I usually paid attention to a bounties telegram members and also the trusted managers who handle a bounty campaign.
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

Actually if I joined bounty campaigns, I usually paid attention to a bounties telegram members and also the trusted managers who handle a bounty campaign.

Great! Telegram members were not mentioned above. This something that I also haven't thought about. Great! However, what exactly do you look for? Why are you looking at Telegram members? I have seen a lot of bots there that seem to be and look like normal human beings and potential investors.
Thank you for your detailed answer and unusual advice  Wink
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

I've only just started doing them but mostly I look for an ICO that's likely to be successful as obviously if they aren't then you get nothing.
Jezren

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

Before Joining a bounty first I visit the website and read the whitepaper.Then know the team, advisers and the developers next follow and join in all their social media account and search for more information's about the teams. The thing that I always look in their social media accounts is a picture of them attending conference or events  and live video's answering some question about their platform.I also check the allocation of the bounty and how many participants are there if the allocation is big with few participants much better if the participants are limited,that's when I'll join the campaign.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

the most important thing for me has certainly viewed allocation in advance. by having a large allocation, of course, can give you a great income as well. especially if supported by an experienced team will, of course, make the bounty better and could go according to what to expect. Plus if the bounty supports future technology is very rewarding will certainly more and more promising results.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

Hello everyone!

Because i think there are a lpts of bounty campaign which is really good so i think it could help me to earn token which is useful.... I like participating bounty campaign but i've really selecting which bounty is good and which is just promising....  Well i preper this because i've found it interesting and trustworthed campaign....  I hope so....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

"
Hello everyone!
I would always check the poll amount and the participants' limits, because this is the signs of a good or bad prophet that you can get from this campaign, then to check the bounty manager also!"
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

Most of the times I just go for a Bounty if I see many participants high rank in it. Because I consider it as trustworthy as many of skilled guys would enter and join it.
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

I usually check out the bounty % allocation, the overall allocated bounty funds, the project team and the project itself if it is very convincing then I will decide if I will join or not. Another thing to consider is the bounty manager that will handle the campaign and the participants joining wherein, I consider checking if there are high ranking members joining while checking on the spreadsheet.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

First of all it is necessary to look at reputation of the manager who conducts this or that company. In the second turn to look at the idea of the project whether it will be demanded in the future, the quantity of money which he has collected and is going to collect. Sponsors and team of the project have to be recognizable and popular in this branch. Still it is worth paying attention to rating at which it is possible to look on the website - icobench.

This is one of the very important reason to be considered and this is what I have learned in joining a  bounty. A trusted and good manager will attract members to join a bounty campaign. To be honest, I am quite disappointed with my past campaigns in which most of the managers are not that good in handling the campaigns and will just pay at first but will leave us at the end.

Also, kindly check their website and their projects. If you think it is possible in a way that their goals will be possibly implemented then, join their campaign.
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

Most of the time, what I care most about is who is in charge of the bounty thread.
Because if Amazix is in charge, I will be involved.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: