Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What affects your decision to take part in a Bounty Campaign?  (Read 2045 times)
Deshich (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Monetniy

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

First of all it is necessary to look at reputation of the manager who conducts this or that company. In the second turn to look at the idea of the project whether it will be demanded in the future, the quantity of money which he has collected and is going to collect. Sponsors and team of the project have to be recognizable and popular in this branch. Still it is worth paying attention to rating at which it is possible to look on the website - icobench.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

I do bounty campagnes of ICOs i'm personally going to invest in. I don't want to sport a signature of something I can't personally get onboard with. I see it as a good way to earn some extra coins/tokens and also help the project get the attention they need for their fundraiser. So my advice would be to do something similar, look for a project you personally think can achieve its goals, if you don't believe in it, then you might want to refrain from participating as you get paid only if the ICO succeeds.

purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

Based on my experience and since I am still just a Jr. Member from the forum, they seldom offer campaigns qualified for Junior Members so if some are listed from the forum, I always join without thinking. But if my rank will be higher in the future, my basis is that I will choose a campaign managed by those admin whom I'd worked before so that I know that I am sure that I will be paid.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

First of all it is necessary to look at reputation of the manager who conducts this or that company. In the second turn to look at the idea of the project whether it will be demanded in the future, the quantity of money which he has collected and is going to collect. Sponsors and team of the project have to be recognizable and popular in this branch. Still it is worth paying attention to rating at which it is possible to look on the website - icobench.

How do you know if this manager has a great reputation or not?
Wow! Thank you for the option of looking at rating at ICObench, didn't think about it  Smiley
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

I do bounty campagnes of ICOs i'm personally going to invest in. I don't want to sport a signature of something I can't personally get onboard with. I see it as a good way to earn some extra coins/tokens and also help the project get the attention they need for their fundraiser. So my advice would be to do something similar, look for a project you personally think can achieve its goals, if you don't believe in it, then you might want to refrain from participating as you get paid only if the ICO succeeds.

This is what I have faced. I found a program that had a great idea, great personal attention, but, after several months, they have canceled the ICO and they don't want or know how to pay their bounty participants. I believed in the project, but it resulted to be a SCAM. At what do you look to choose the project in what you want to participate? Just if you like it or not?
Thank you for your answer though  Wink
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

Based on my experience and since I am still just a Jr. Member from the forum, they seldom offer campaigns qualified for Junior Members so if some are listed from the forum, I always join without thinking. But if my rank will be higher in the future, my basis is that I will choose a campaign managed by those admin whom I'd worked before so that I know that I am sure that I will be paid.

But, the payment is not guaranteed if you work with the same manger, the question of getting paid is solved by project managers and your chosen project's team. Also, as it was mentioned above, the idea and the relationship between the project and its community play a high role at the moment of making a decision. Don't you think so?  Smiley

Thank you for your opinion  Cheesy
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

You could just participate with social media, signature is honestly not that worth it because you can't participate in many bounties at the same time. Say bounties have a 40% chance of success, you will need to participate in around 3 signature bounties to more or less guarantee a win, that can take months, half a year probably and it's still not 100%. Social media on the other hand, you can participate in 10-20 or even more bounties at the same time, essentially getting rid of the rng.
hmmkay

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

I usually pay special attention to the budget, the project, the requirements for participants, the team members.

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

Sometimes the one who manage the campaign affects my decision on taking part in a bounty campaign. If he is somewhat trusted here and got green marks. Also I if I had joined one of the his past campaigns the in would surely join his others. I also join in campaigns even if it not manage by a higher ranked like what I have said, but I thoroughly check if it worth joining like if they would pay the due if in time or it is a great project and have lots of people that are worth trusting.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

I always study whitepaper of any project thoroughly. That gives me an idea whether the corresponding project is not based on just another cheap idea and whether the team is legit or not. Event doing so it is basically hard to identify scam projects. I liked the idea of Uchit, Denaro projects and those two turned out to be scam! I used to look out for prominent bounty managers campaign then I stopped doing it because most of their payments are so low. Even some of their signature campaigns payments are a total mockery of participants efforts.

jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

Some of us bounty hunter is choosing the project that have a potential to grow and develop in the future. Project that have product and it will be useful. For me that's what I want to one campaign or bounty.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

The first thing i look at or that informs my choice of bounty, is the product. If a project does not have a good product or service to deliver, i will definite not participate in the bounty campaign. Other criteria are the team, white paper and their response level.
pendong101

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

I only look at the budget, who's the manager and the team members tbh i don't really read the white papers.
and the one who my friends suggest on   
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

I only look at the budget, who's the manager and the team members tbh i don't really read the white papers.

The reputation of the bounty manager is very important in the signature campaign and if this bounty manager have good reputation you must follow this bounty manager what bounty campaign he carry. It is a big risk if you join in Bounty Campaign if that bounty manager is new in your sights so I suggest to look before the white paper of the signature campaign before you join.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

Hello everyone!

Hi Friends ,,
Looking at the current bounty campaign is a lot. and sometimes make us confused to choose which one.
but my decision to choose one bounty if I am interested in the concept that was brought by the project. because if the concept is good then it can have a promising future. and it is very profitable (especially for the long term).
besides, I also often consider paying from bounty campaign because for me, the payment must be according to the job hehe
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

Hello everyone!

I always select a bounty campaign based on the project and developers. I also look for their roadmap if when alpha and beta will release. It is good if we can see the development of the project. After that, I look for the percentage of the bounty pool. Usually, it is better to pick a campaign that 3% to 5% bounty pool and 30% to 40% allocated in signature campaign. If the ICO will success, you gain better also.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

Lately there are a lot of scammers. But people have learned to distinguish a real project from a false one. Also of great importance for many is the manager of the bounty. There are people who really can be trusted. Another important thing is how much of the total will get bounty participants. Also many more factors
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

Choice bounty campaign is choice an ICO to support. I join only potential bounty + good ICO.
If bounty manager sowks professnionaly => it is better!

You can join this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3777991.0
Misiak4

Activity: 183

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

Look to the team first of all and for the problem what they gonna decide. Lokk to the bounty manager who carry out but not all the time it's work. They need to have good website and good revious on popular platforms.

XinXan

Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:55:57 PM

Look to the team first of all and for the problem what they gonna decide. Lokk to the bounty manager who carry out but not all the time it's work. They need to have good website and good revious on popular platforms.

Also be aware of scams from other participants, recently I just discovered someone made a ''complaint'' using my name and profile link to change my ethereum address, thankfully I checked it and realized that it was changed. Everyone should always check their address because someone could just impersonate you and try to change it. In this case it was because the campaign allowed people to submit complaints via google forms.
Azima85

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

It depends on what is asked for the bounty. For example, I only do social media tasks for projects I believe in or ICOs I believe in. Sometimes, I would participate in a bounty just if it's not too much work  Grin..Mainly, now I try to focus on bounties or airdrops of projects that I really believe could have a future. Researching team members if available, researching the ideas, joining the community and communicating with it..etc. Also, clearly if it's worth it, if the bounty is going to pay me 5 coins of a coin which has a supply of 10 billion, I don't bother.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

Well as for me I choose my bounty campaign the way I will choose a project for investment, if a project is not good for my investment then it is not good for my bounty, so i choose top top quality projects

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

For me, the bounty manager is the most important thing that affects the entire bounty!
Regardless of the amount of bounty rewards, excellent bounty managers timely update bounty bets, detailed explanations!
Let everyone involved in the bounty understand their situation in a timely manner!
kojoannan

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:10:37 PM

The rank of the bounty manager is the major factor i consider when doing a bounty. The total number of participants are also take into consideration. Because you can't do bounty that will end up with more people chasing a few tokens. Before these two decision, I have read and understood the whitepaper and get convinced the team can really deliver.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Hello everyone!

Of course the project itself, you need to look at who is the team behind and if the project has a lot of potentials. Because we all know that projects can disappear, I think its also better to look who are managing the campaign. Usually trusted managers are so experienced that they wouldn't accept a project that they think could be a potential scam.

Would love to join a project that is really unique or a project like trying to penetrate the trading platform industry or introducing something new that will change the landscape of crypto industry. That's some project that I would like to join in the future though.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

What I care about when joining a bounty campaign is the profit they bring. How long did it take me to participate in the campaign and the rules of engagement are appropriate for me to invest in that campaign? There are many campaigns you should choose the appropriate bounty forms.
fakegurutu

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

Hello everyone!

First thing first is to know who is the bounty manager. Well Im not that choosy but if the bounty manager was a newbie or jr. member then Im not gonna participate in it. Also if the bounty threads arent that good, I mean the contents and graphics and effects, It should be well presented so that bounty hunters will be lured in to join.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

Very seriously this should be approached because it is your precious time that can simply and simply pass by life is not for this created to lose time. It is necessary to check the team first and see whether there is this company in the foot.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

the vision and mission of the project, team, advisor, manager, and also coin development in the future is the main reason why I chose an ICO.

I think that good ICO has clear mission objectives and vision, active teams and advisors, and also managers that become part of the project team.
abake

Activity: 555

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

If only I observed the project doesn’t worth campaigning for in the sense that if it looks like scam or the manager seens not to be serious with the campaign

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

Most of the time, I only care about whether this project can complete crowdfunding, so this is my biggest concern,If the crowdfunding can be completed, my bounty will be paid on time.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

Also be aware of scams from other participants, recently I just discovered someone made a ''complaint'' using my name and profile link to change my ethereum address, thankfully I checked it and realized that it was changed. Everyone should always check their address because someone could just impersonate you and try to change it. In this case it was because the campaign allowed people to submit complaints via google forms.

It’s my first time to hear about a scam such as that. People can become very creative these days. It’s amazing how they come up with different ways to scam people. Managers should also be aware about these and should be more strict with changing wallet addresses. It’s usually SPO to require the participants to have a signed message whenever they want to change their wallet in order to avoid scams such as these.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

Put an ear on the ground and you will know these reputable managers the forums are talking about. People talk and the crowd can't be totally wrong on something like this. I also consider this factor while choosing  a bounty. In addition, I look at the number of Stakes to be shared and the total number of the coin the project has. I don't do projects with billions of coins. Nah nah...most of them end up shitcoins.

Wow! Thank you for the option of looking at rating at ICObench, didn't think about it  Smiley
Really? You want to trust all those bias and subjective analyses? You better don't. Go with your own analysis.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chipzeru

Merit: 39

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:11:06 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 06:22:00 AM by chipzeru

I personally not doing a deep research on an ico when i want to join its bounty campaign. I only check the ico's team member if they're real people and then read the onepager/summary. There's some fake ICOs who use other people's pic as team member. It would be better if the bounty campaign is managed by reputable manager. I'm confident to join a bounty campaign if it's managed by reputable manager even though there are a very few new managers who did their jobs very well.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

I look for mainly three things. 1. The overall project and if it has a higher chance of success or not. 2. Their requirement for participation (for example, if they require high number of posts then I do not take part.) 3. Bounty Manager.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:17:21 AM

I participated more on signature campaign and the critical factors for me to consider before joining the campaign are reputable bounty manager, how active will they advertise their platform through social medias, how they handle their community and how responsive they are to each question. The presentation on their website and paltform team members also affects my decision.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

For me before joining different bounties, must check the team behind of projects always and obtain first more information about it to assure there's a return of work,  because most bounty nowadays is turning into scam which is no distribution of token after the initial coin offering.  So much better to gain more information first to assure you can earn token on it after the ico ends.  
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

Verifying that is legit is always on the top of my criteria but whenever I know that the manager don't update the weekly stakes, I change my mind and not to join it. I really hate those bounty managers that takes a month just to put my stakes and to other participants.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

ideas and concepts from the ICO that issued the bounty necessarily render great influence in deciding in choosing the bounty. In addition, the allocation provided in the bounty has also become an important factor in deciding the election, too. sometimes even a lot of people who prefer factor manager who runs in choosing the bounty.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Kaijunbee

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

First of all, I participate in the bounty to earn money. And in two years, for example, one of the currencies can cost thousands.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

to decide to choose a bounty campaign, I usually discuss with my friends who always join the bounty campaign, then we consider the history of a bounty manager, and see the allocation that is shared.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

Most of the bounty hunters pick their campaign based on the reputation of the managers and also how that project is doing at the moment so they hope that this project's token worth to get so we can get our stakes by participating at the middle of the running campaign also.But we also have to see that idea of the project is they have the replica of some other project then it may not worth to do.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

Hello everyone!

My question is: ""What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

I have my favorites from the bounty managers, that I am sure of.
If I will see, lets say Hotachy manager, or Amazix, It is always more prefferable for me to join those projects!
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

You could just participate with social media, signature is honestly not that worth it because you can't participate in many bounties at the same time. Say bounties have a 40% chance of success, you will need to participate in around 3 signature bounties to more or less guarantee a win, that can take months, half a year probably and it's still not 100%. Social media on the other hand, you can participate in 10-20 or even more bounties at the same time, essentially getting rid of the rng.

Wow! That's great! How you actually managing to participate in so many bounties?
I am taking part in Twitter bounties, but I have found out that there are 99% of Bounty campaigns that allocate almost a half of their budget to the Signature campaign. If you take part in Social bounties, you will get almost nothing if you compare it to the signature bounties.   Cry
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:29:20 AM

I usually pay special attention to the budget, the project, the requirements for participants, the team members.

Hmm... I am also looking at these, however, I faced a SCAM, either the project and it's idea were pretty cool and promising
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

The first thing I look at when choosing a campaign is the project team. Then I pay attention to the manager and after that I read the white paper. It is by these criteria that I choose my campaign. If I do not like, something of these criteria, then I simply do not participate.
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

Sometimes the one who manage the campaign affects my decision on taking part in a bounty campaign. If he is somewhat trusted here and got green marks. Also I if I had joined one of the his past campaigns the in would surely join his others. I also join in campaigns even if it not manage by a higher ranked like what I have said, but I thoroughly check if it worth joining like if they would pay the due if in time or it is a great project and have lots of people that are worth trusting.

However, unfortunately, the bounty manager can't affect the project's decision on paying its bounty participants.  Undecided
This also pisses me off since if the project decides to not pay its bounty participants, the one who is getting all the negative feedback and comments is a bounty manger. People don't realize that bounty manger can't guarantee you that you will get your rewards, doesn't matter if he is good or not  Cry
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

I always study whitepaper of any project thoroughly. That gives me an idea whether the corresponding project is not based on just another cheap idea and whether the team is legit or not. Event doing so it is basically hard to identify scam projects. I liked the idea of Uchit, Denaro projects and those two turned out to be scam! I used to look out for prominent bounty managers campaign then I stopped doing it because most of their payments are so low. Even some of their signature campaigns payments are a total mockery of participants efforts.

This is what I am doing right now and I noticed that this is not the best way of choosing a bounty. This why I have created this topic to see some advice at the moment of choosing the most convenient and successful bounty. Thank you for your opinion  Wink
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Hello everyone!

Some of us bounty hunter is choosing the project that have a potential to grow and develop in the future. Project that have product and it will be useful. For me that's what I want to one campaign or bounty.

How do you know if it will be successful in future? Just your own feeling and intuition, right?
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

So many things; one of which is the nature of the project. As a crypto enthusiast, I take my time checking through several whitepapers from different projects. Once I'm able to find a suitable project with strong features, I do the bounty to get more of the token.
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

The first thing i look at or that informs my choice of bounty, is the product. If a project does not have a good product or service to deliver, i will definite not participate in the bounty campaign. Other criteria are the team, white paper and their response level.

Yes, so, basically you apply these criteria to every project, right? How do you analyze a whitepaper? Or you look at the project and you start participating after noyicing that it somehow matches your expectations?  Smiley
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

In fact, you need to look at a number of aspects, such as the manager, the team, the project that they offer, and the problems that the project will help to solve!
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

Who do you looking for at seeing the team members board? Someone that has a great experience or someone who has achieved something globally well-known?
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

The reputation of the bounty manager is very important in the signature campaign and if this bounty manager have good reputation you must follow this bounty manager what bounty campaign he carry. It is a big risk if you join in Bounty Campaign if that bounty manager is new in your sights so I suggest to look before the white paper of the signature campaign before you join.

How do you know if this bounty manager is good or not? Where do you look to know his reputation?
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

I choose the bounty campaign intuitively. Near a good project, charisma is felt, as next to a very rich and successful person. And, of course, the idea of the project, the conditions of the bounty, the team.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

Bounty manager important for me, and then if project can raise enough money to distribute rewards.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

Hello everyone!

I always select a bounty campaign based on the project and developers. I also look for their roadmap if when alpha and beta will release. It is good if we can see the development of the project. After that, I look for the percentage of the bounty pool. Usually, it is better to pick a campaign that 3% to 5% bounty pool and 30% to 40% allocated in signature campaign. If the ICO will success, you gain better also.

Great advice, thank you!  Wink
Never had a look at their roadmap and alpha or beta releases. It will actually show you if the project is actually developing, you are right! Thank you  Wink
whirlcoin

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

The first thing I look at when choosing a campaign is the project team. Then I pay attention to the manager and after that I read the white paper. It is by these criteria that I choose my campaign. If I do not like, something of these criteria, then I simply do not participate.
That is a good thing to watch out the project team because most of the scam bounties have fake profiles so we can easily identify them if we spend time on researching about the team.But the requirements of most of the bounties are same so which may not be a problem I think.
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

Lately there are a lot of scammers. But people have learned to distinguish a real project from a false one. Also of great importance for many is the manager of the bounty. There are people who really can be trusted. Another important thing is how much of the total will get bounty participants. Also many more factors

How do you distinguish them?
Do you have some sort of steps that the bounty campaign must complete in order to prove if it's not a weak and a scam-like campaign?
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

Choice bounty campaign is choice an ICO to support. I join only potential bounty + good ICO.
If bounty manager sowks professnionaly => it is better!

You can join this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3777991.0

Thank you for your reply! I will have a look at this campaign!
How did you choose it? Someone recommended it to you or you found it? If you found it, why you chose this one?
secondhandlark5

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

There are a lot of bounties, so it is important to take a look at the allocations of every bounty seperate. There are some bounties who gives only 5% of the total allocation to social media. In such bounties are the rewards low, if you compare it with signature rewards.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Hmm, most of these platforms make good reviews if you pay them for it. I think this is not the most reliable and useful way of choosing the right bounty campaign in which it will be good to take a part. However, thank you very much for your reply  Grin
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

There are a lot of bounties, so it is important to take a look at the allocations of every bounty seperate. There are some bounties who gives only 5% of the total allocation to social media. In such bounties are the rewards low, if you compare it with signature rewards.

Have you find some campaigns that allocate more than 10%?
All campaigns that I have faced had 3-5% allocated to their bounty. This is quite strange and inconvenient for me since I am taking part only at Twitter and Telegram bounties. I think it's not fair to allocate almost a half of the budget to signature programs since it's much easier rather than create a useful and a very good Tweet. 
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

I first of all look at the reputation of the bounty manager then I look who participates in the company of signatures and pay attention to the number of podpischeov in tweeter. and I look at the ICO website.
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

That is a good thing to watch out the project team because most of the scam bounties have fake profiles so we can easily identify them if we spend time on researching about the team.But the requirements of most of the bounties are same so which may not be a problem I think.

Requirements are the same, but the way of conduction a bounty is different, and, also, the relationship (which plays a huge role) between a bounty manager and bounty participants is extremely important. Don't you think so?
The fake profiles can be easily identified, it's true, here you have a point  Smiley
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

I first of all look at the reputation of the bounty manager then I look who participates in the company of signatures and pay attention to the number of podpischeov in tweeter. and I look at the ICO website.

Do you look at the participants? Why? To see if others were convinced by the idea and decided to take a part in your chosen bounty? This is another good point, thank you very much!
However, I don't agree with you about the followers that the project has in Twitter, since this number can be easily manipulated by contacting with special website who dedicate to pump the Twitter page and follow your profile by adding different bots to it.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

I usually check out the bounty % allocation, the overall allocated bounty funds, the project team and the project itself if it is very convincing then I will decide if I will join or not. Another thing to consider is the bounty manager that will handle the campaign and the participants joining wherein, I consider checking if there are high ranking members joining while checking on the spreadsheet.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

There's a few factors I look at. Quality of project is top. I don't want to waste my time with shitcoins that will never be listed or that won't reach soft cap. Bounty amount - I usually look for bounties that are offering around about $500k or more because when it is less that that you usually end up with a low payout due to number of participants. The bounty manager is important but not as important as picking a quality project. Any project that are offering a decent pool and already have guaranteed exchanges lined up are good to go for because even if the project starts to look bad it is easy to sell, but I initially join bounties with the intention of holding the tokens and waiting until way higher than ICO price and that is why picking quality projects is the most important
kjnfmplm

Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

It is the same as mine. Because of my rank, I don't have that many options to choose from. And if the time comes when I became in a much higher rank, I would look for the same Managers that I worked with in the past. Like Yahoo and MadZ. (Since there are only two signature campaigns that I've joined)
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

interested people are certainly looking at the payment will be accepted. Please understand and admit that everyone joins in the bounty wants results. of course, it would be the first consideration is that many people do before choosing the bounty. the issue of technology and the ICO that run the bounty that will certainly be the reason the second and so on.
Karolina26

Activity: 369

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

To begin with, I look at the managers with whom I worked successfully and there were good projects, then the interest in the bounty of the company and the project itself.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

Hello! Its quite simple!
1. What country, what they offer, why they best then concurrents? Who will buy this token after ICO and why
2. Team (For example if one of team member have an experience or are crypto star or media person like Pavel Durov (TELEGRAM ICO) or just great IT it's one of quite good sign
3. Documentation - jurisdiction, whitepaper, one-page, disclaimer, terms and conditions
4. Token and tokenomy with clear math ( who will pay, how much will be burned, how much will be freeze), emission?
5. What sphere of business if this sounds like Cannabis coin or Sex Coin then I don't take a part in this.
6. etc

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

Firstly, when choosing a bounty campaign to join, I looke out for the idea and objective of the projects by reading the whitepaper then studying the roadmap and spreadsheet of the project. After this, I check the manager of the campaign and research about his previous works and achievement in the use of technologies. I check the community also to see how well they are doing and then decide whether to join or not.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

Perhaps the very reason is a job. My personal work certainly participates in bounty. With the aim to succeed the project that do the bounty program. So I took the decision to partake of the bounty campaign.
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Firstly, when choosing a bounty campaign to join, I looke out for the idea and objective of the projects by reading the whitepaper then studying the roadmap and spreadsheet of the project. After this, I check the manager of the campaign and research about his previous works and achievement in the use of technologies. I check the community also to see how well they are doing and then decide whether to join or not.
But you will agree that even after paying much attention to the study of the road map, idea and marketing of the project, you can not be completely sure that the project will not turn out to be a scam. I had cases when the project at first glance seemed very promising, but as a result, the developers somewhere disappeared. Yes, maybe I did something wrong, but nevertheless there is always a chance to lose time.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

Is have a great effect for me.
Now, i know something about crypto.
How to be a great trader, looking the market, time to holding, time to selling, and other skill of crypto.
Now, crypto is my live and my job too.
whirlcoin

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

Requirements are the same, but the way of conduction a bounty is different, and, also, the relationship (which plays a huge role) between a bounty manager and bounty participants is extremely important. Don't you think so?
The fake profiles can be easily identified, it's true, here you have a point  Smiley
Yes bounty manager responsibility is also a good thing to watchout for,but recently there are many campaign managed by the reputable managers are also turned into scams so we have to do our research before trusting anyone.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

Hello everyone!

the factors that affect the decision of every participants is that the campaign manager if he is new in the field then his campaign will not be recognized by someone, second is the allocation of the fund and the time span of a campaign on how long it will run.
rayk

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

I look at ico listing websites and check every project, their social media accounts and bitcointalk threads, if they are popular and the bounty campaign looks like profitable I would think of joining in.
Manc89

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

Actually what you did above is reflection of you are the true believer to the project. You use the signature just for extra income because you are also as investor. This is the reason should be done by us. Not only bring signature withput knowing the true believer.
m. yasir

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

Everyone has the criteria in choosing bounty in different ways. The way I use to choose bounty
1. Looking at the allocation given to bounty, to determine how many coins I can get
2. Website website, to see the project being run, professional team and road map
3. How many investors have entered
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

Hello everyone!

bounty platform, bounty allocation, their long term goal, the public profile of the team, and also their partners. those are my basement for my judgement if I were gonna become part of a certain bounty campaign.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

it depends on how high the campaign's money pool is and how interesting the project is.

from that depends a lot on how many people take part of the campaign.
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

first of all, my own opinion and intuition, when I go to the site, I immediately understand whether I like the project or not, if not, I immediately leave the site, and if I like, I start to study the product, look at the team (for me it is very important) then I study the white paper, then the road map, and I also important bounty Manager, because there are managers who cheat and do not lead the table and at the end of the company begins the turmoil.  I don't like this and I love responsible bounty managers!
TYPEcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

The thing is simple, I wuold always look on the team of developers, and if they had a succesful projects in a past - it is a good sign, that their  new project would also have a success, maybe also the rank of a bounty manager affects it..
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

Hello everyone!

I consider a lot of things when joining. First, I look at who is managing the campaign, since different bounty managers have their own rules and regulations in managing. Some managers take a lot of time on finishing spreadsheet which is one of the reasons why bounty payments are delayed. Another thing is the project it self, I choose project who has a good potential in succeeding in their ICO and getting in a good exchange.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

The best thing to do is to review the white paper to look if the project is legit. Even if the bounty is successful, if the project is not legit the bounty token will not have any value in the market. You should also look for a reliable bounty manager since lately there are bounty managers who are running with the bounty payments.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

Like many others, my first priority is the bounty manager who is managing the campaign. I check out their post history, ranking and date of account creation to make sure whether that particular individual is worth trusting. Once I find a legit manager, I focus on factors like the whitepaper, development team experience(Don't care if they show their faces or not), social media interactions by the development team and number of participants along with the bounty fund allocation.

eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

In my own opinion, I always look for the manager for his/her previous campaign if it's successful and also those Legendary manager like needmoney, ocalytus, sylon and many more. I also search the ICO if it's rated like 4.0 above look at the whitepaper, the road map if it's attainable.
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

To begin with, I look at the managers with whom I worked successfully and there were good projects, then the interest in the bounty of the company and the project itself.

But if the manager of the campaign is not well-known yet? How do you value him and what do you expect from a good manager?
How do you know if the project is interested in bounty? As far as I have seen, all the ICOs are launching the bounty campaigns. Isn't it?  Cheesy
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

There's a few factors I look at. Quality of project is top. I don't want to waste my time with shitcoins that will never be listed or that won't reach soft cap. Bounty amount - I usually look for bounties that are offering around about $500k or more because when it is less that that you usually end up with a low payout due to number of participants. The bounty manager is important but not as important as picking a quality project. Any project that are offering a decent pool and already have guaranteed exchanges lined up are good to go for because even if the project starts to look bad it is easy to sell, but I initially join bounties with the intention of holding the tokens and waiting until way higher than ICO price and that is why picking quality projects is the most important

That's an interesting point, however, how do you analyze the quality? How do you look at it? There are projects that seem to be great ones but after some time, they resulted to be a SCAM. I am new in this industry, but I would like to hear opinions from the ones who have enough experience and confronted SCAMs Wink
altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

For choosing bounty the key factor for me is participation number. I open their spreadsheet, count participants, see the token base price and bounty allocation and estimate stake then calculate how much I may gain.
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

In my own opinion, I always look for the manager for his/her previous campaign if it's successful and also those Legendary manager like needmoney, ocalytus, sylon and many more. I also search the ICO if it's rated like 4.0 above look at the whitepaper, the road map if it's attainable.

Great, thank you very much for your opinion! Thank you for sharing your tactics and ways of choosing the right bounty campaign. çby the way, at which ICO ratings do you look for? Does the manager rank on Bitcointalk forum affects your decision?
Thank you very much for your reply  Wink
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

For choosing bounty the key factor for me is participation number. I open their spreadsheet, count participants, see the token base price and bounty allocation and estimate stake then calculate how much I may gain.

To look for a number of participants seems to be a great way of finding our if the project's bounty campaign is demanded or not. çhow you can calculate the stakes if they depend on the number of tokens that others get?
Thank you very much for your advice  Smiley
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

Like many others, my first priority is the bounty manager who is managing the campaign. I check out their post history, ranking and date of account creation to make sure whether that particular individual is worth trusting. Once I find a legit manager, I focus on factors like the whitepaper, development team experience(Don't care if they show their faces or not), social media interactions by the development team and number of participants along with the bounty fund allocation.

Wow! Pretty detailed explanation about the right way of making a decision about your participation in a bounty. Thank you very much for your answer. However, I think that the bounty manager's reputation is not a significant factor since I have seen managers who are unknown but the attention to the participants is excellent
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

The best thing to do is to review the white paper to look if the project is legit. Even if the bounty is successful, if the project is not legit the bounty token will not have any value in the market. You should also look for a reliable bounty manager since lately there are bounty managers who are running with the bounty payments.

That's what I have faced, I didn't analyze the whitepaper, I mean, I haven't analyzed it deeply, I went through the idea and I liked it, then I decided to take part in its bounty campaign. I believe this was my mistake. Thank you very much  Cheesy
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

Always choose the best according to your own liking and your own research. There are lots of projects that do have bounty programs which as a bounty hunter this would somehow a very tough decision for us to make.
Bounty hunters do have their own criteria on choosing but the most common advise you would able to hear out is that you should always seek out for projects potential ,like seeing its whitepaper, the team behind and the innovation or benefit of the project itself.
lablab03

Merit: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

well you can easily determine if the manager has  great reputation if it is wering green numbers on their profile  which is the feedback of some reputable person here in forum as well, but for me it's not about the reputation of manager when it comes joining campaign through bounties section or contributing in ICO project 'cause in fact it depends on the team behind not on the manager, so before joining or doing something must gain some information first about the team behind if it's really good or not 'cause the progress of the project is on the hands of the team actually which is the one who really manage the project.  
cryptomonotize

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

Some key factors are bounty manager's history, Whitepaper, Social activities and responsiveness, Participation number. These are the factors that I think need to be checked before joining bounty.
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

The thing is simple, I wuold always look on the team of developers, and if they had a succesful projects in a past - it is a good sign, that their  new project would also have a success, maybe also the rank of a bounty manager affects it..

Why is everyone saying that the rank affects their decision? This is so unfair to the new bounty managers who have a great bounty campaign, but hasn't got a well-known reputation.
In my opinio, the structure of the bounty campaign matters  Wink
Boloton

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

Hello everyone!

I don't think anyone's ever faced a situation like yours. Most people have their own evaluation system. Using which they find a suitable bounty and follow it. Rare cases when a person is looking for a good bounty with a small number of participants

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

well you can easily determine if the manager has  great reputation if it is wering green numbers on their profile  which is the feedback of some reputable person here in forum as well, but for me it's not about the reputation of manager when it comes joining campaign through bounties section or contributing in ICO project 'cause in fact it depends on the team behind not on the manager, so before joining or doing something must gain some information first about the team behind if it's really good or not 'cause the progress of the project is on the hands of the team actually which is the one who really manage the project.  

Thank you very much for your fast reply. I will focus my attention on these factors at the moment of deciding if finally take part in the bounty campaign or not. There are so many factors that actually do affect the decision.  Smiley
Thank you very much  Grin
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

I personally do not think much about joining the bounty campaign, including rewards. I think that this is a gift (really a gift) because we get paid from bounty for our hard work. when I see a bounty, and still accept pasrtisipan, then I will immediately join for my first decision.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

Hi!
I'm primarily looking at how many high-ranked people are involved in the campaign. The more of them, the greater the likelihood of a good outcome of the campaign, more confidence in it. That's how I choose the company.
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

Hello everyone!

I don't think anyone's ever faced a situation like yours. Most people have their own evaluation system. Using which they find a suitable bounty and follow it. Rare cases when a person is looking for a good bounty with a small number of participants

This why I have created this post:
1. To see if anyone has faced the same problem as mine (at the first sight analyze the ICO and take a decision to participate in the bounty)
2. If someone has a convenient evaluation system that will prevent everyone (or most of the bountyhunters) from SCAM projects
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

Hi!
I'm primarily looking at how many high-ranked people are involved in the campaign. The more of them, the greater the likelihood of a good outcome of the campaign, more confidence in it. That's how I choose the company.

Thank you very much for your answer and advice. I would like to recommend you to read some posts from this Discussion, since there are some advices that I am currently using and, at the moment, they seem to work very good.
This Discussion board is like a guide to well analysis for prevent SCAMS.  Cheesy
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

These days the society is very much exposed to the different types of fraudster who does varieties of methods to commit their scams. Each and everyone of us should be fully aware of the things that can be done in order for us to avoid these types of circumstances. We should have sufficient knowledge, good intuition and always think critically upon doing our actions especially if it is regarding transactions. Our identity, security and actions are very crucial in doing transactions that may cause us to be scammed. Awareness and precautions are very important in this matter. Reputation, credibility of the manager and authenticity of the concept and organization shall be observed.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

Hi!

Thank you very much for your answer and advice. I would like to recommend you to read some posts from this Discussion, since there are some advices that I am currently using and, at the moment, they seem to work very good.
This Discussion board is like a guide to well analysis for prevent SCAMS.  Cheesy
as a participant tries to avoid fraud and in this help other users. Of course, you need to carefully approach the selection of the company ico, and first of all to analyze the team.
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

Actually if I joined bounty campaigns, I usually paid attention to a bounties telegram members and also the trusted managers who handle a bounty campaign.
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

Actually if I joined bounty campaigns, I usually paid attention to a bounties telegram members and also the trusted managers who handle a bounty campaign.

Great! Telegram members were not mentioned above. This something that I also haven't thought about. Great! However, what exactly do you look for? Why are you looking at Telegram members? I have seen a lot of bots there that seem to be and look like normal human beings and potential investors.
Thank you for your detailed answer and unusual advice  Wink
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

I've only just started doing them but mostly I look for an ICO that's likely to be successful as obviously if they aren't then you get nothing.
Jezren

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

Before Joining a bounty first I visit the website and read the whitepaper.Then know the team, advisers and the developers next follow and join in all their social media account and search for more information's about the teams. The thing that I always look in their social media accounts is a picture of them attending conference or events  and live video's answering some question about their platform.I also check the allocation of the bounty and how many participants are there if the allocation is big with few participants much better if the participants are limited,that's when I'll join the campaign.
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

the most important thing for me has certainly viewed allocation in advance. by having a large allocation, of course, can give you a great income as well. especially if supported by an experienced team will, of course, make the bounty better and could go according to what to expect. Plus if the bounty supports future technology is very rewarding will certainly more and more promising results.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

Hello everyone!

Because i think there are a lpts of bounty campaign which is really good so i think it could help me to earn token which is useful.... I like participating bounty campaign but i've really selecting which bounty is good and which is just promising....  Well i preper this because i've found it interesting and trustworthed campaign....  I hope so....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

"
Hello everyone!
I would always check the poll amount and the participants' limits, because this is the signs of a good or bad prophet that you can get from this campaign, then to check the bounty manager also!"
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

Most of the times I just go for a Bounty if I see many participants high rank in it. Because I consider it as trustworthy as many of skilled guys would enter and join it.
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

I usually check out the bounty % allocation, the overall allocated bounty funds, the project team and the project itself if it is very convincing then I will decide if I will join or not. Another thing to consider is the bounty manager that will handle the campaign and the participants joining wherein, I consider checking if there are high ranking members joining while checking on the spreadsheet.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

This is one of the very important reason to be considered and this is what I have learned in joining a  bounty. A trusted and good manager will attract members to join a bounty campaign. To be honest, I am quite disappointed with my past campaigns in which most of the managers are not that good in handling the campaigns and will just pay at first but will leave us at the end.

Also, kindly check their website and their projects. If you think it is possible in a way that their goals will be possibly implemented then, join their campaign.
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

Most of the time, what I care most about is who is in charge of the bounty thread.
Because if Amazix is in charge, I will be involved.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
OSEIBOATENG

Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

I make sure I look out for the team members and secondly the participants of the campaign because a campaign with so many participants will end up with a low amount of coins. I also read the whitepaper and see the roadmap too. 
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

the easiest way that a lot of people do is see bounty manager. It is certainly easy enough done to look for a nice bounty. However, the main concern is making the issue of allocation are provided. the bounty with a large allocation will certainly be the most first seen to the bounty hunter. but many also forget that behind the team so much bounty that also traps with a scam. pay attention to the team and the allocation is to be aware of.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

First, commonly I will look at first the bounty manager. Then, the rules, token allocation and percentage for the bounty campaign that I will follow. After okay, I will look deeply on the ICO. It includes how success they sell the token and also the progress.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Supec77

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

most often my decision to participate in bounty or not is influenced by feedback from people who have registered before, whitepaper project, information from participants in the telegram, the team-be sure to pay attention to the project managers
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

I usually see the allocation given to bounty participants and also see the telegram community if dev is very familiar and transparent about the project then I join but before that I also see the team that is in the project

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
crestella

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

The real prize was the right reason so I followed the bounty campaign. My brother tells me that making money through cryptoccurency is profitable and my brother gives me the real proof of his work.
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

Hello everyone!

I decided to participate in bounty campaings because I have a lot of free time. Money is not superfluous, but so far I have not been tempted to make money on this Sad
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

My first view will be the Campaign Manager who is going to maintain as their are so many Campaign Manager who are even running the scam ICO, so i dont want to be part of it. Next will be the project and the payment of the campaign. Balance everything goes nicely.
max fray

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

Hello everyone!

1. Duration of campaign (typically it should not last for more than 2-2.5 months);
2. Price of token and possible profit based on number of stakes (you can calculate that based on the well-known formula);
3. Interest of community in the project (if there are only newbies and junior members participating, there is something wrong with the campaign).

These are my basic criteria for choosing a campaign.

pobeda

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

I personally look:
the identity of the manager, it is desirable that he has proved himself positive in past campaigns
number of participants
how much does the bounty campaign
campaign duration
how are the fees
tanaka collin

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

personaly, the first thing that I see is the bounty allocation that given. if the bounty allocation is big then it becomes one of the criteria to follow an ico. after that, I will see the bounty manager, if the bounty manager is already famous then it also becomes additional value. besides, I always see the achievement of the ico, if the ico has reached softcap then it will be good if we join it because certainly we will get paid. this is my criteria in choosing ico, i think it will work well.
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

the perspective of every person in choosing a bounty campaign is sometimes different, I myself usually see the specifications of coin or tokens and read the website and whitepaper already available. so I can decide which I should follow
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

Hello everyone!

First of all, I'm looking at how much the company allocates to a bounty campaign, because that's very important! Also, I carefully read what terms a bounty manager requires from the participants. If I like everything, then I'm taking part in this campaign.

Sabinas17

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

Most of the time, what I care most about is who is in charge of the bounty thread.
Because if Amazix is in charge, I will be involved.

the amazix team has very generous rewards, but it is difficult to write content, so the team is demanding but good
Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

In order to choose a bounty campaign in the first place I pay attention to what budget is allocated to it, and if the amount is logical for this project is a plus. Then I study the product that makes this company, it should be promising. And also you need to pay attention to the duration of this campaign, I take the campaign for no more than three months. And I always pay attention to which Manager is running the campaign.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

I want to be a part of them, the bounty campaign is open to all countries, and I can get to know all the characters of everyone in the bounty campaign.

I am not too interested in rewards because rewards are only bonuses that I get, from the campaign.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

I agree with you mate. It is really important to look the reputation of the manager who manage the projects and the idea if the projects is indemand in the future in the society.  It is really important also to know if the projects have a good effects and promising platforms for the community. This is the best thing to know to ensure that the project campaign you join or invest can survive in the future. All I mention above are the factors that affects my decision in taking part of some bounty campaigns.
Ndubades

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

The quality of the project basically. I won't participate in the bounty campaign of a project that hasn't started ico. The project also will need to have a product that will back it up too. It's not like this is a guarantee, but this way my chances of not wasting my time is increased.
Sylvanas

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

The quality of the project is very important. No one wants to waste time. If it is a fraudulent project, you can help them promote it equal to your involvement in fraud.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

In my case, it is crucial whether the Manager of the bounty company allows participants with a negative trust. Although even among such companies there are a lot of good ICO, which in my opinion can be attributed even to very good.
dreico

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

before taking part I study the project and very long think about whether the idea of the project will be in demand and then I decide about participation
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

I get Choosey with the bounty campaigns I get involved in Because a lot of time is going into fulfilling the tasks at hand and time they say is money. So I check the project's progress, its technology, I check to see if the bounty allocation is good enough and if  there are a lit of people already doing ths tasks because lesser people means a bigger bounty pool.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

I have quit my job as a Sales Engineer in the Industrial and Chemical Pump company.
Because my company loses around 140,000 USD (in my country that is a very large number), then I look for a side job, the Bounty Campaign.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

I see the level of success of the token until the listing on the Exchange.
If you see from the Bounty Manager maybe the second choice, because the Bounty manager when cheating, later it will get Negative Trust from the Forum Admin.
Jordens

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Hello everyone!

All the same conditions, team, ideas and soft and tight project caps. And of course a real product is desirable.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

A look at the team behind every project and the problem they are confronting and their offered solution are the points I usually considering before joining any bounty. With those two considered I usually have an idea of how solid the project is.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

I mostly participate in content creation campaigns so the white paper is something I don't play with. Secondly, the bounty manager or the platform hosting the campaign is also considered. Working some bounty managers is sometimes stressful and complicated. I do look at the task involve and the reward at stake.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gigusico

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

a lot of reward, the very idea of the project may not suit many, and even now there are a lot of scammers in this sphere
R9s

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

Choosing a bounty event is a very difficult thing because it requires us to observe many project details! For example, the number of fans, white papers, this will waste time!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dentolas

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

well, I do my share of bounties, and also had my share of failed projects in which you get nothing for your work (and I'm not referring only to social media, but also to translations and articles)...
nowadays I'm very carefull in choosing bounties, so carefull, that I'm having trouble finding ones that suit me.
Main factors I look for:
- managed by project team or bounty management company
- amount allocated and if this amount depends on the result of the token sale or not
- number of hunters already in
- duration / starting date
- team/website/social media accounts
- project (if it is pheasible or not), status of the developing product, utility of the product

cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

Hello everyone!

first is i need to know what kind of project it is, second is i wanna see the channel, i wanna see the team is joining blockchain events. that's it. I don't wanna look for any more info beside than those two because we are not investing. We just need to know if it is legit or not.

grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

the bounty is assessed from a team concept and there behind them. When it has a team of developers is good then obviously the course will provide a large enough so that the result is certainly a result of the bounty will not be vain to be worked on. certainly, a lot of people join in the bounty to expect results from coins paid out. but when the team behind it is not able to develop properly then do not hope this will make a great value.
Azzam Khalif

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

I do bounty campaign this time indeed because I want to invest in ICO. so I am more proficient in choosing projects, then I practice by choosing project to bounty first.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
dentolas

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

good topic...
when thinking about it I realise that I'm becoming more and more demanding and I'm having trouble to find new bounties...at first any bounty would do, but now I have to take a good look at the project, team, website, social channels (activity in telegram/discord and posts on facebook and twitter), amount alocated for bounty (and if this is subject to change according to sale results or not), spreadsheets with stakes being counted and to check the number of registered hunters, start date (no more than 1 week after the beginning)....
For bounty hunters to deliver a more professional service, project teams and bounty managers need to treat us with respect... Smiley

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
bitgogo123

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

Time cost, I think the bounty task wastes too much time, you can rely on these times to complete a lot of transactions.
Trixie28

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

My factor in picking a good project to participate from the bounty is. First, I checked their website, read and evaluate the concepts of the projects, then I check their team member, white paper, the scope of the projects to be implemented and the bounty managers that leading the projects.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

When I decided I wanted to participate in the bounty campaign the first time I saw it was the whitepaper, then I saw the ICO ranking on the website, because it didn't close the possibility that even the best Bounty Manager could get a failed ICO, I was very careful when participating in the campaign bounty. and certainly the conscience is the final determinant of the bounty that I will follow.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

Best to look for bounties that have small number of participants. Also, if you can get a bounty that pays in btc or eth is always better  Grin
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

First of all, when choosing a bounty campaign, you need to pay attention to the project reining, its idea, the project team itself. Then look who the manager is bounty, how many participants are there, etc.
maxman190

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

First I look at the reward itself , the number of participants who participate in the project , the ICO team , the roadmap , and the white paper.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

The decision on this issue is chosen by everyone according to their conditions. Personally, I consult with my familiar bounty manager, who understands this much better than me. He can even quickly glance at the signs of whether it is worth contacting such a campaign.
swartzias

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

My decision is influenced only by how much profit this project can bring to me. And of course who is the Creator of a project. 
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

The first is to view the site of the company, the team that leads the project as possible to track previous projects if they were, examine the white sheet.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

Before joining any bounty campaign, I always check first the rating of the ICO on ICObench , if it does not have a rating yet, I check if the campaign is managed by the trusted campaign manager here in the forum and lastly I also check if the bounty pool is big enough. These are the things that affect me in joining bounties.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: