Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What affects your decision to take part in a Bounty Campaign?  (Read 2045 times)
Deshich (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

Choice bounty campaign is choice an ICO to support. I join only potential bounty + good ICO.
If bounty manager sowks professnionaly => it is better!

You can join this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3777991.0

Thank you for your reply! I will have a look at this campaign!
How did you choose it? Someone recommended it to you or you found it? If you found it, why you chose this one?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

There are a lot of bounties, so it is important to take a look at the allocations of every bounty seperate. There are some bounties who gives only 5% of the total allocation to social media. In such bounties are the rewards low, if you compare it with signature rewards.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Look to the team first of all and for the problem what they gonna decide. Lokk to the bounty manager who carry out but not all the time it's work. They need to have good website and good revious on popular platforms.

Hmm, most of these platforms make good reviews if you pay them for it. I think this is not the most reliable and useful way of choosing the right bounty campaign in which it will be good to take a part. However, thank you very much for your reply  Grin
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

There are a lot of bounties, so it is important to take a look at the allocations of every bounty seperate. There are some bounties who gives only 5% of the total allocation to social media. In such bounties are the rewards low, if you compare it with signature rewards.

Have you find some campaigns that allocate more than 10%?
All campaigns that I have faced had 3-5% allocated to their bounty. This is quite strange and inconvenient for me since I am taking part only at Twitter and Telegram bounties. I think it's not fair to allocate almost a half of the budget to signature programs since it's much easier rather than create a useful and a very good Tweet. 
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

I first of all look at the reputation of the bounty manager then I look who participates in the company of signatures and pay attention to the number of podpischeov in tweeter. and I look at the ICO website.
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

The first thing I look at when choosing a campaign is the project team. Then I pay attention to the manager and after that I read the white paper. It is by these criteria that I choose my campaign. If I do not like, something of these criteria, then I simply do not participate.
That is a good thing to watch out the project team because most of the scam bounties have fake profiles so we can easily identify them if we spend time on researching about the team.But the requirements of most of the bounties are same so which may not be a problem I think.

Requirements are the same, but the way of conduction a bounty is different, and, also, the relationship (which plays a huge role) between a bounty manager and bounty participants is extremely important. Don't you think so?
The fake profiles can be easily identified, it's true, here you have a point  Smiley
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

I first of all look at the reputation of the bounty manager then I look who participates in the company of signatures and pay attention to the number of podpischeov in tweeter. and I look at the ICO website.

Do you look at the participants? Why? To see if others were convinced by the idea and decided to take a part in your chosen bounty? This is another good point, thank you very much!
However, I don't agree with you about the followers that the project has in Twitter, since this number can be easily manipulated by contacting with special website who dedicate to pump the Twitter page and follow your profile by adding different bots to it.
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

I usually check out the bounty % allocation, the overall allocated bounty funds, the project team and the project itself if it is very convincing then I will decide if I will join or not. Another thing to consider is the bounty manager that will handle the campaign and the participants joining wherein, I consider checking if there are high ranking members joining while checking on the spreadsheet.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

There's a few factors I look at. Quality of project is top. I don't want to waste my time with shitcoins that will never be listed or that won't reach soft cap. Bounty amount - I usually look for bounties that are offering around about $500k or more because when it is less that that you usually end up with a low payout due to number of participants. The bounty manager is important but not as important as picking a quality project. Any project that are offering a decent pool and already have guaranteed exchanges lined up are good to go for because even if the project starts to look bad it is easy to sell, but I initially join bounties with the intention of holding the tokens and waiting until way higher than ICO price and that is why picking quality projects is the most important
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

Based on my experience and since I am still just a Jr. Member from the forum, they seldom offer campaigns qualified for Junior Members so if some are listed from the forum, I always join without thinking. But if my rank will be higher in the future, my basis is that I will choose a campaign managed by those admin whom I'd worked before so that I know that I am sure that I will be paid.

It is the same as mine. Because of my rank, I don't have that many options to choose from. And if the time comes when I became in a much higher rank, I would look for the same Managers that I worked with in the past. Like Yahoo and MadZ. (Since there are only two signature campaigns that I've joined)
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

interested people are certainly looking at the payment will be accepted. Please understand and admit that everyone joins in the bounty wants results. of course, it would be the first consideration is that many people do before choosing the bounty. the issue of technology and the ICO that run the bounty that will certainly be the reason the second and so on.
Karolina26

Activity: 369

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

To begin with, I look at the managers with whom I worked successfully and there were good projects, then the interest in the bounty of the company and the project itself.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

Hello! Its quite simple!
1. What country, what they offer, why they best then concurrents? Who will buy this token after ICO and why
2. Team (For example if one of team member have an experience or are crypto star or media person like Pavel Durov (TELEGRAM ICO) or just great IT it's one of quite good sign
3. Documentation - jurisdiction, whitepaper, one-page, disclaimer, terms and conditions
4. Token and tokenomy with clear math ( who will pay, how much will be burned, how much will be freeze), emission?
5. What sphere of business if this sounds like Cannabis coin or Sex Coin then I don't take a part in this.
6. etc

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

Firstly, when choosing a bounty campaign to join, I looke out for the idea and objective of the projects by reading the whitepaper then studying the roadmap and spreadsheet of the project. After this, I check the manager of the campaign and research about his previous works and achievement in the use of technologies. I check the community also to see how well they are doing and then decide whether to join or not.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

Perhaps the very reason is a job. My personal work certainly participates in bounty. With the aim to succeed the project that do the bounty program. So I took the decision to partake of the bounty campaign.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Firstly, when choosing a bounty campaign to join, I looke out for the idea and objective of the projects by reading the whitepaper then studying the roadmap and spreadsheet of the project. After this, I check the manager of the campaign and research about his previous works and achievement in the use of technologies. I check the community also to see how well they are doing and then decide whether to join or not.
But you will agree that even after paying much attention to the study of the road map, idea and marketing of the project, you can not be completely sure that the project will not turn out to be a scam. I had cases when the project at first glance seemed very promising, but as a result, the developers somewhere disappeared. Yes, maybe I did something wrong, but nevertheless there is always a chance to lose time.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

Is have a great effect for me.
Now, i know something about crypto.
How to be a great trader, looking the market, time to holding, time to selling, and other skill of crypto.
Now, crypto is my live and my job too.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

The first thing I look at when choosing a campaign is the project team. Then I pay attention to the manager and after that I read the white paper. It is by these criteria that I choose my campaign. If I do not like, something of these criteria, then I simply do not participate.
That is a good thing to watch out the project team because most of the scam bounties have fake profiles so we can easily identify them if we spend time on researching about the team.But the requirements of most of the bounties are same so which may not be a problem I think.

Requirements are the same, but the way of conduction a bounty is different, and, also, the relationship (which plays a huge role) between a bounty manager and bounty participants is extremely important. Don't you think so?
The fake profiles can be easily identified, it's true, here you have a point  Smiley
Yes bounty manager responsibility is also a good thing to watchout for,but recently there are many campaign managed by the reputable managers are also turned into scams so we have to do our research before trusting anyone.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

the factors that affect the decision of every participants is that the campaign manager if he is new in the field then his campaign will not be recognized by someone, second is the allocation of the fund and the time span of a campaign on how long it will run.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

I look at ico listing websites and check every project, their social media accounts and bitcointalk threads, if they are popular and the bounty campaign looks like profitable I would think of joining in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: