Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What affects your decision to take part in a Bounty Campaign?  (Read 2045 times)
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:55:57 PM

Look to the team first of all and for the problem what they gonna decide. Lokk to the bounty manager who carry out but not all the time it's work. They need to have good website and good revious on popular platforms.

Also be aware of scams from other participants, recently I just discovered someone made a ''complaint'' using my name and profile link to change my ethereum address, thankfully I checked it and realized that it was changed. Everyone should always check their address because someone could just impersonate you and try to change it. In this case it was because the campaign allowed people to submit complaints via google forms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Azima85

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

It depends on what is asked for the bounty. For example, I only do social media tasks for projects I believe in or ICOs I believe in. Sometimes, I would participate in a bounty just if it's not too much work  Grin..Mainly, now I try to focus on bounties or airdrops of projects that I really believe could have a future. Researching team members if available, researching the ideas, joining the community and communicating with it..etc. Also, clearly if it's worth it, if the bounty is going to pay me 5 coins of a coin which has a supply of 10 billion, I don't bother.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

Well as for me I choose my bounty campaign the way I will choose a project for investment, if a project is not good for my investment then it is not good for my bounty, so i choose top top quality projects

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

For me, the bounty manager is the most important thing that affects the entire bounty!
Regardless of the amount of bounty rewards, excellent bounty managers timely update bounty bets, detailed explanations!
Let everyone involved in the bounty understand their situation in a timely manner!
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:10:37 PM

The rank of the bounty manager is the major factor i consider when doing a bounty. The total number of participants are also take into consideration. Because you can't do bounty that will end up with more people chasing a few tokens. Before these two decision, I have read and understood the whitepaper and get convinced the team can really deliver.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

Of course the project itself, you need to look at who is the team behind and if the project has a lot of potentials. Because we all know that projects can disappear, I think its also better to look who are managing the campaign. Usually trusted managers are so experienced that they wouldn't accept a project that they think could be a potential scam.

Would love to join a project that is really unique or a project like trying to penetrate the trading platform industry or introducing something new that will change the landscape of crypto industry. That's some project that I would like to join in the future though.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

What I care about when joining a bounty campaign is the profit they bring. How long did it take me to participate in the campaign and the rules of engagement are appropriate for me to invest in that campaign? There are many campaigns you should choose the appropriate bounty forms.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

First thing first is to know who is the bounty manager. Well Im not that choosy but if the bounty manager was a newbie or jr. member then Im not gonna participate in it. Also if the bounty threads arent that good, I mean the contents and graphics and effects, It should be well presented so that bounty hunters will be lured in to join.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

Very seriously this should be approached because it is your precious time that can simply and simply pass by life is not for this created to lose time. It is necessary to check the team first and see whether there is this company in the foot.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

the vision and mission of the project, team, advisor, manager, and also coin development in the future is the main reason why I chose an ICO.

I think that good ICO has clear mission objectives and vision, active teams and advisors, and also managers that become part of the project team.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

If only I observed the project doesn’t worth campaigning for in the sense that if it looks like scam or the manager seens not to be serious with the campaign

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

Most of the time, I only care about whether this project can complete crowdfunding, so this is my biggest concern,If the crowdfunding can be completed, my bounty will be paid on time.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

Look to the team first of all and for the problem what they gonna decide. Lokk to the bounty manager who carry out but not all the time it's work. They need to have good website and good revious on popular platforms.

Also be aware of scams from other participants, recently I just discovered someone made a ''complaint'' using my name and profile link to change my ethereum address, thankfully I checked it and realized that it was changed. Everyone should always check their address because someone could just impersonate you and try to change it. In this case it was because the campaign allowed people to submit complaints via google forms.

It’s my first time to hear about a scam such as that. People can become very creative these days. It’s amazing how they come up with different ways to scam people. Managers should also be aware about these and should be more strict with changing wallet addresses. It’s usually SPO to require the participants to have a signed message whenever they want to change their wallet in order to avoid scams such as these.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

How do you know if this manager has a great reputation or not?
Put an ear on the ground and you will know these reputable managers the forums are talking about. People talk and the crowd can't be totally wrong on something like this. I also consider this factor while choosing  a bounty. In addition, I look at the number of Stakes to be shared and the total number of the coin the project has. I don't do projects with billions of coins. Nah nah...most of them end up shitcoins.

Wow! Thank you for the option of looking at rating at ICObench, didn't think about it  Smiley
Really? You want to trust all those bias and subjective analyses? You better don't. Go with your own analysis.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:11:06 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 06:22:00 AM by chipzeru

I personally not doing a deep research on an ico when i want to join its bounty campaign. I only check the ico's team member if they're real people and then read the onepager/summary. There's some fake ICOs who use other people's pic as team member. It would be better if the bounty campaign is managed by reputable manager. I'm confident to join a bounty campaign if it's managed by reputable manager even though there are a very few new managers who did their jobs very well.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

I look for mainly three things. 1. The overall project and if it has a higher chance of success or not. 2. Their requirement for participation (for example, if they require high number of posts then I do not take part.) 3. Bounty Manager.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:17:21 AM

I participated more on signature campaign and the critical factors for me to consider before joining the campaign are reputable bounty manager, how active will they advertise their platform through social medias, how they handle their community and how responsive they are to each question. The presentation on their website and paltform team members also affects my decision.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

For me before joining different bounties, must check the team behind of projects always and obtain first more information about it to assure there's a return of work,  because most bounty nowadays is turning into scam which is no distribution of token after the initial coin offering.  So much better to gain more information first to assure you can earn token on it after the ico ends.  
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

Verifying that is legit is always on the top of my criteria but whenever I know that the manager don't update the weekly stakes, I change my mind and not to join it. I really hate those bounty managers that takes a month just to put my stakes and to other participants.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

ideas and concepts from the ICO that issued the bounty necessarily render great influence in deciding in choosing the bounty. In addition, the allocation provided in the bounty has also become an important factor in deciding the election, too. sometimes even a lot of people who prefer factor manager who runs in choosing the bounty.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: