Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What affects your decision to take part in a Bounty Campaign?  (Read 2045 times)
Deshich (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monetniy

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

First of all it is necessary to look at reputation of the manager who conducts this or that company. In the second turn to look at the idea of the project whether it will be demanded in the future, the quantity of money which he has collected and is going to collect. Sponsors and team of the project have to be recognizable and popular in this branch. Still it is worth paying attention to rating at which it is possible to look on the website - icobench.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

I do bounty campagnes of ICOs i'm personally going to invest in. I don't want to sport a signature of something I can't personally get onboard with. I see it as a good way to earn some extra coins/tokens and also help the project get the attention they need for their fundraiser. So my advice would be to do something similar, look for a project you personally think can achieve its goals, if you don't believe in it, then you might want to refrain from participating as you get paid only if the ICO succeeds.

purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

Based on my experience and since I am still just a Jr. Member from the forum, they seldom offer campaigns qualified for Junior Members so if some are listed from the forum, I always join without thinking. But if my rank will be higher in the future, my basis is that I will choose a campaign managed by those admin whom I'd worked before so that I know that I am sure that I will be paid.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

First of all it is necessary to look at reputation of the manager who conducts this or that company. In the second turn to look at the idea of the project whether it will be demanded in the future, the quantity of money which he has collected and is going to collect. Sponsors and team of the project have to be recognizable and popular in this branch. Still it is worth paying attention to rating at which it is possible to look on the website - icobench.

How do you know if this manager has a great reputation or not?
Wow! Thank you for the option of looking at rating at ICObench, didn't think about it  Smiley
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

I do bounty campagnes of ICOs i'm personally going to invest in. I don't want to sport a signature of something I can't personally get onboard with. I see it as a good way to earn some extra coins/tokens and also help the project get the attention they need for their fundraiser. So my advice would be to do something similar, look for a project you personally think can achieve its goals, if you don't believe in it, then you might want to refrain from participating as you get paid only if the ICO succeeds.

This is what I have faced. I found a program that had a great idea, great personal attention, but, after several months, they have canceled the ICO and they don't want or know how to pay their bounty participants. I believed in the project, but it resulted to be a SCAM. At what do you look to choose the project in what you want to participate? Just if you like it or not?
Thank you for your answer though  Wink
Deshich (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

Based on my experience and since I am still just a Jr. Member from the forum, they seldom offer campaigns qualified for Junior Members so if some are listed from the forum, I always join without thinking. But if my rank will be higher in the future, my basis is that I will choose a campaign managed by those admin whom I'd worked before so that I know that I am sure that I will be paid.

But, the payment is not guaranteed if you work with the same manger, the question of getting paid is solved by project managers and your chosen project's team. Also, as it was mentioned above, the idea and the relationship between the project and its community play a high role at the moment of making a decision. Don't you think so?  Smiley

Thank you for your opinion  Cheesy
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

You could just participate with social media, signature is honestly not that worth it because you can't participate in many bounties at the same time. Say bounties have a 40% chance of success, you will need to participate in around 3 signature bounties to more or less guarantee a win, that can take months, half a year probably and it's still not 100%. Social media on the other hand, you can participate in 10-20 or even more bounties at the same time, essentially getting rid of the rng.
hmmkay

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

I usually pay special attention to the budget, the project, the requirements for participants, the team members.

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

Sometimes the one who manage the campaign affects my decision on taking part in a bounty campaign. If he is somewhat trusted here and got green marks. Also I if I had joined one of the his past campaigns the in would surely join his others. I also join in campaigns even if it not manage by a higher ranked like what I have said, but I thoroughly check if it worth joining like if they would pay the due if in time or it is a great project and have lots of people that are worth trusting.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

I always study whitepaper of any project thoroughly. That gives me an idea whether the corresponding project is not based on just another cheap idea and whether the team is legit or not. Event doing so it is basically hard to identify scam projects. I liked the idea of Uchit, Denaro projects and those two turned out to be scam! I used to look out for prominent bounty managers campaign then I stopped doing it because most of their payments are so low. Even some of their signature campaigns payments are a total mockery of participants efforts.

jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

Some of us bounty hunter is choosing the project that have a potential to grow and develop in the future. Project that have product and it will be useful. For me that's what I want to one campaign or bounty.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

The first thing i look at or that informs my choice of bounty, is the product. If a project does not have a good product or service to deliver, i will definite not participate in the bounty campaign. Other criteria are the team, white paper and their response level.
pendong101

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

I only look at the budget, who's the manager and the team members tbh i don't really read the white papers.
and the one who my friends suggest on   
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

I only look at the budget, who's the manager and the team members tbh i don't really read the white papers.
and the one who my friends suggest on   

The reputation of the bounty manager is very important in the signature campaign and if this bounty manager have good reputation you must follow this bounty manager what bounty campaign he carry. It is a big risk if you join in Bounty Campaign if that bounty manager is new in your sights so I suggest to look before the white paper of the signature campaign before you join.
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

Hello everyone!

Hi Friends ,,
Looking at the current bounty campaign is a lot. and sometimes make us confused to choose which one.
but my decision to choose one bounty if I am interested in the concept that was brought by the project. because if the concept is good then it can have a promising future. and it is very profitable (especially for the long term).
besides, I also often consider paying from bounty campaign because for me, the payment must be according to the job hehe
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

Hello everyone!

I always select a bounty campaign based on the project and developers. I also look for their roadmap if when alpha and beta will release. It is good if we can see the development of the project. After that, I look for the percentage of the bounty pool. Usually, it is better to pick a campaign that 3% to 5% bounty pool and 30% to 40% allocated in signature campaign. If the ICO will success, you gain better also.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

Lately there are a lot of scammers. But people have learned to distinguish a real project from a false one. Also of great importance for many is the manager of the bounty. There are people who really can be trusted. Another important thing is how much of the total will get bounty participants. Also many more factors
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

Choice bounty campaign is choice an ICO to support. I join only potential bounty + good ICO.
If bounty manager sowks professnionaly => it is better!

You can join this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3777991.0
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

Look to the team first of all and for the problem what they gonna decide. Lokk to the bounty manager who carry out but not all the time it's work. They need to have good website and good revious on popular platforms.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: