Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO-SALE] ⚡✈️🏥 MEDIPEDIA - Innovation of Medical Tourism platform ⚡✈️🏥  (Read 2252 times)
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:19:43 AM

This is very interesting and a nice project too, I hope to actually see that day when medical records can be accessed easily even though secured for the good of humanity.  Wink

Hi D1zee,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. And I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

Will it be possible to use one’s tablet as storage for MEP data?

Hi harrylucky67,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words. Of course, there is no limitation on the Medipedia platform.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign very soon and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:24:52 AM

I really like these features of this project: Price Transparency , Highly Reliable, Easy to Access, Service on the go, Medical tourism. There have been many blockchain medicine projects already but this one can prove to be a strong competitor to existing projects.

Hi Prodigye,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign very soon and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:26:20 AM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

Hi Veronicavn1875,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

The idea seems rather hopeful. Vigilant results, flawless job, very nice idea.

Hi napoleon david,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
lissandra3612

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:47:38 AM

I Registered and ready for ICO! On which number I registered? Can I take some free coins?
javascript1539

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?
I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

Does the insurance company need my consent to view the data from the MEP smart contract?

Hi AnatoleWright354,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words. Actualy, We allow every Medipedia platform user to do so if they allow it.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

All pharmacy activities very tied with government and their regulations, basically, appeal as a standard for the entire environment. Do you have any negotiation or pre-agreements with any govermets about implementation of your platform?

Hi tracy.hong,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words. Actually, We haven't negotiated or pre-arrangements with any government but We'll follow HIPAA's privacy law to protect our users. According to HIPAA's privacy rule [11], all personal information of medical consumers is kept encrypted. The medical consumer records the personal medical information, encrypts it, stores it on the platform, and grants access only to the medical service provider of the desired medical service.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Bananabreeze

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:40:02 AM

Medical based ICO is getting more attention now after the success of Docademics, Will take a peek on your whitepaper to see your offering and what makes you different and standout from the rest.
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

Do you accept experts’ qualification certificates of any country or do are there any restrictions?

Hi Prodigye,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words. Basically, Medipedia is an open platform. Based on the medical services stored in the platform, various applications can be freely connected. This allows external participants and medical providers to use the SDK and API provided by Medipedia to develop their own applications. It will also support applications and API and SDK that enable medical providers and external participants to collaborate. With this high degree of freedom and scalability, Medipedia can have higher interoperability than current medical service market system.

Medipedia also creates and manages a pool of medical providers by the medical service provided. When a medical consumer requests a desired medical service, the request is sent to the pool of medical providers simultaneously. The medical provider that receives the request posts the medical services it can provide to the medical consumer in the format created in the Medipedia platform. This information is highly objective and provides a higher level of comparability to medical consumers and can provide the right medical services for them.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:03:54 AM

Will I be able to evaluate the quality of services provided by doctors working on this platform?

Hi Prodigye,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. Of course, We've the Bilateral Review System feature. The Medipedia team will improves the accuracy and efficiency of future object activities on the platform by introducing medical staff reviews, medical consumer reviews, and external participant review systems based on the big data accumulated within the platform. Medical staff reviews consist of the satisfaction of consultation, the satisfaction and effectiveness of medical service procedures, and overall medical institution evaluation (facilities and friendliness). Medical consumer reviews are made up of time commitments and reviews of black consumers. Lastly, external participant reviews consist of time commitment, expertise and simplicity, and reuse intention. These reviews are stored within the platform and can be purchased as reward points when each object in the future wants to get information. Also, quick and easy review examination process will be made possible with the introduction of an automatic summary tag system for all reviews. Using natural language processing techniques, we can outline the points of each review so that it can be translated easily from any source or to any target language, summarize some of the key points within the reviews, and support high compression of the data, greatly reducing the storage requirements for review data.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

For a moment looking at the website, but it seems my network is not good, how many soft caps and hard caps that are achieved?
kingdom2710

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …
beivleveinsomeone

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

The idea seems rather hopeful. Vigilant results, flawless job, very nice idea.

i would be very happy if this idea will turn into reality. people need this kind of services. hope, they will reach out a lot of people once this platform starts to function. medical field is like a multi-billion dollar industry, time to cater the medical services even to ordinary individuals.

Hi CaVO32,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. And I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
OscarWatson3213

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy
amberwang120009

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better than the ones of your competitors. My question is when exactly does the program start

Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

Can several family members use the same MEP account at the same time?

Hi david.super,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words. Of course, there is no limitation on Medipedia platform.  Wink

And I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

Hi. Can I upload data from other devices that collect health data to your app?

Hi markchoo,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. Initially you will be able to uploud health specific data to Medipedia platform using your mobile device and computer. You can upload data in pdf, word or excel format initially. After that, We'll provide other options that's acceptable to Medical providers.

And before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: