Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO-SALE] ⚡✈️🏥 MEDIPEDIA - Innovation of Medical Tourism platform ⚡✈️🏥  (Read 2252 times)
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

Can I choose what data should I share with the system, and what should be hidden?

Hi marona.coro,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. Yes, We'll provide both the option of data privacy and security. And We'll follow HIPAA's privacy law that will protect the patients or users.

And before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

Will this be truly global from the beginning or are you going to target the Asian market at first?

Medipedia is a medical service and medical tourism ecosystem platform that uses blockchain technology. We can provide solutions by using blockchain technology to make the most transparent and decentralized medical information system in the medical tourism.

Medipedia aims to develop a new ecosystem of reliable medical tourism service delivery through which total innovative healthcare solutions will be provided to medical consumers traveling to foreign countries in search of better medical services. And our first medical tours. Our first target for medical tourist destinations is South Korea and we have established partnership with many reputable hospitals in Korea which is often used as a destination for Medical Tourism. However, in the near future, we will also targeting to start working on the partnership agreement with several medical services in America, India and Singapore to join our ecosystem.

If you have any questions/ concerns about our project, please join with us at Telegram

Best regards,
Medipedia team

Is the plan to unite the best medical services from every single country in one place and make it accessible for everyone? There are still differences in income for example. How is someone from a poor country going to travel to a rich country and pay for medical services over there?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
kimjongun92

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks
developno1

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:01:27 AM

How much will I be able to earn with your service?
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:59:12 AM

a project on health made by MEDIPEDIA, the purpose of which they created glorious for patients because the patients could know medical information quickly

Hi kimonjol,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. Indeed, because Medipedia aims to develop a new ecosystem of reliable medical tourism service delivery through which total innovative healthcare solutions will be provided to medical consumers traveling to foreign countries in search of better medical services.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign very soon and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:06:26 AM

I wondered why market was going to hell so long… i don’t have money to invest in ICO

Hi katarina007,

Thanks for your interest and support, Actually you don't need to worry because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign very soon. That's why I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:09:59 AM

I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good for private sale. Keep going dev

Hi jennyhoang293,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign next week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:11:39 AM

Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.

Hi machineskill,

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign very soon including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

Take the risk, invest only what you are willing to lose and always do your own research before investing.

Hi Tranghoangvani,

We really appreciate your words. That's why We always remind to our potential investor to learn more about us (do their own research) and never be hesitate to ask if They have any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:21:14 AM

I Registered and ready for ICO! On which number I registered? Can I take some free coins?

Hi lissandra3612,

Thanks for your interest and support. Actually My devs team will provide every participant (Medipedia Airdrop program) a dashboard in our website and You can change your personal information if You've registered our 1st Airdrop so we can verified correctly at the end of ICO. Medipedia Pre-ICO will start from August 20, 2018 and We'll launch officially our ICO will at October 8, 2018 and We'll launch our next Airdrop Campaign that's why I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:27:59 AM

will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?
I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better

Hi javascript1539,

Thanks for your interest and support and I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign very soon including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

Medical based ICO is getting more attention now after the success of Docademics, Will take a peek on your whitepaper to see your offering and what makes you different and standout from the rest.

Hi Bananabreeze,

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign very soon including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

Hello, team! I hope this idea will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of ICO!

Hi Saul.Wright,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:32:30 AM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!

Hi tristana443,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

For a moment looking at the website, but it seems my network is not good, how many soft caps and hard caps that are achieved?

Hi wongdeso,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words. The soft cap of Medipedia ICO (and pre-sale) is 1,000,000USD and The hard cap of Medipedia is 1,000,0000USD.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …

Hi kingdom2710,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words. Actually We'll releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week. We'll launch our 2nd/ next Bounty Campaign next week.

Medipedia Pre-ICO will start from August 20, 2018 and We'll launch officially our ICO will at October 8, 2018

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?

Hi beivleveinsomeone,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. Actually, the medical tourism industry has been facing a lot of challenges in the current technology-dominated market. Whereas the cost of healthcare is increasing, the service quality and reliability are diminishing from the medical sector. Medipedia.io is a digital platform built upon the blockchain technology, which aims to solve the various problems of the tourism healthcare markets around the world and improve the quality of these services. Let's see how Medipedia Project Solve the Current Problems of Medical Markets & Tourism in this article: Click this

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:51:08 AM

This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!

Hi SABRINASMF77,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:55:18 AM

I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy

Hi OscarWatson3213,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. Actually, We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign very soon including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week. And Medipedia team will going to have our 1st Global meetup in Ho Chi Min, Vietnam on July 31th after our participation on RISE Hongkong 2018 and TokenSky Tokyo 2018.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

The name itself explains a lot MEP I like this name. Will be looking forward to it.
·              

Hi LeonJayden,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: