Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO-SALE] ⚡✈️🏥 MEDIPEDIA - Innovation of Medical Tourism platform ⚡✈️🏥  (Read 2236 times)
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

This is a very nice project with potential!
Absorbing idea, acquainted job, unblemished website!

Hi lanusta,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign next week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
•             Thank you in advance for the answers

Hi, Thanks for your questions. Actually, ETH is the standard cryptocurrency for buying Medipedia Token (MEP). Medipedia will facilitate funding through BTC (Bitcoin) and LTC (Litecoin) in near future. The exact exchange rate for different code currencies would be updated shortly on the social media pages.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign next week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

The project is very interesting and if you truly prosper in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice!

Hi surito,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Solomonkingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:40:56 AM

did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,, nice looking ANN thread, good luck for your project
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

Update Blog/ News

TimesVeronica

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:12:21 AM

I think this project can be nice addition in cryptocurrencies market to create healthy competitive environment as competition will be tough in future once there will be more similar service providers. It will be good for customers to have multiple choices to use card services at more convenient way.
vuglusk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

It is long time needed to make a medical providers’ license verification. Hope this project will deal with it good.
Wolfgang.Smith11

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact
thisav

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

Few questions about this project: First, when will be the ICO date of this project?
Second, what will be the coin distribution? For example like giveaway, promotion, bounty etc.?
Also, is there any basic version of the Medipedia and can be subscribed by normal people? The more advance version can be subscribed using the Medipedia coin?
tonyteo13

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:43:30 AM

There are rewards for beginners, dev? E Jr Member? I would like to participate!
LionelRobinson

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

hello team dev. I am still curious about the potential of this project. Can you make the idea more clear?
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

I like your business concept and it can be successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper. Wishing you success.

Hi lissandra3612,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,, nice looking ANN thread, good luck for your project

Hi Solomonkingdom,

Yeah we'll launch our 2nd Bounty Campaign next week that's why I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:52:17 AM

I think this project can be nice addition in cryptocurrencies market to create healthy competitive environment as competition will be tough in future once there will be more similar service providers. It will be good for customers to have multiple choices to use card services at more convenient way.

Hi TimesVeronica,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:53:10 AM

It is long time needed to make a medical providers’ license verification. Hope this project will deal with it good.

Hi vuglusk,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact

Hi Wolfgang.Smith11,

We'll welcoming you to our community! Thanks for your interest and support.

Best regard
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:58:51 AM

Few questions about this project: First, when will be the ICO date of this project?
Second, what will be the coin distribution? For example like giveaway, promotion, bounty etc.?
Also, is there any basic version of the Medipedia and can be subscribed by normal people? The more advance version can be subscribed using the Medipedia coin?

Hi thisav,

Wow.. Thanks for your questions, We really appreciate your words.

1. Medipedia Pre-ICO will start from August 20, 2018 and We'll launch officially our ICO will at October 8, 2018
2. We will distribute MEP (Medipedia tokens) to every participant who has participated our Airdrop Campaign directly to each wallet after their information is checked, verified and the Medipedia ICO have finished (It will run 4 weeks).
3. There's no limitation on Medipedia platform, anyone from any countries can earn benefit from Medipedia.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

There are rewards for beginners, dev? E Jr Member? I would like to participate!

Hi tonyteo13,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words. We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign next week that's why I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:02:09 AM

This is a very good project with potential! Flawless logo, a very detailed and profitable vision, unprejudiced design.

Hi Weston.Res,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:04:34 AM

This is an ICO I will be getting down on. Great work from these guys.

Hi leila.leica,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: