Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 01:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO-SALE] ⚡✈️🏥 MEDIPEDIA - Innovation of Medical Tourism platform ⚡✈️🏥  (Read 2252 times)
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:43:24 AM

hard to admit that i do not know much about this project ,its new for me, but i am willing learn all about  MEP project and on it right now. gluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team.

Hi temperatunre,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words.

You can learn more about us by download our Whitepaper at Download here or you can watch our CEO presentation video at RISE Hongkong 2018 last week on Youtube - Watch here and you can read our blog / news update about Medipedia on Medium/ Steemit

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign this week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.

Hi gooutfinish,

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign this week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:46:02 AM

What a unique concept so you going to sell premine coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show  what the real potential of this. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.

Hi judejude,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

Hello dev. You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook?

Hi leila.leica,

Actually, We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign this week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week. That's why, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:52:13 AM

Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see what is inside.

Hi james_Oscar1,

Wow, We really appreciate your words and welcoming you to our community. Have you joined our community on Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign this week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

personally, i think this project is worth waiting for.  And I can see it will become a long term process

Hi Frederickkk,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
JakeJM0st

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

What do you think about this project  in crypto world ?
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

What bonuses can an investor get for buying tokens during the pre-sale?

Hi judejude, thanks for your question.

Bonus Scheme: 30% for the institutes and 20% for the individuals in presale

Medipedia Pre-ICO will start from August 20, 2018 and We'll launch officially our ICO will at October 8, 2018

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

Will it be possible to synchronize the data between several user’s gadgets in order to be able to get information about health anywhere in the world?

Hi JavaScriptlk,

Thanks for question and it's really a great question. Btw, our platform will abide by the HIPPA's privacy rules where's no medical info/ data about the patients or users will be shared. However,We'll provide a social media platform where patients/ users can share their experiences with his/ her medical providers who have been selected previously.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:10:52 AM

Which data will be stored on blockchain?

Hi Ethannecessary1760, thanks for your question.

Medipedia records all the medical service information, history of provision, and access to the personal information of medical consumers by the provider in the blockchain. Medipedia can provide a more transparent medical service market by establishing a medical consumer-oriented medical service environment that unifies medical information for medical consumers and prevents medical providers from identifying from which environment the medical consumer is from.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

where’s  the block explorer dev?  also source code ? I want it

Hi Ethannecessary1760,

You can learn more about that in this article: Click this

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

I still do not understand  about the project. Example: when I get sick. How can your project help me ?

Hi Carterfinley65, thanks for your question.

If you get sick, Medipedia can provide you reliable medical tourism service delivery through which total innovative healthcare solutions will be provided to medical consumers traveling to foreign countries in search of better medical services (It will reduce of cost, Less waiting time, High quality medical service).

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:57:01 AM

Will this be truly global from the beginning or are you going to target the Asian market at first?

Medipedia is a medical service and medical tourism ecosystem platform that uses blockchain technology. We can provide solutions by using blockchain technology to make the most transparent and decentralized medical information system in the medical tourism.

Medipedia aims to develop a new ecosystem of reliable medical tourism service delivery through which total innovative healthcare solutions will be provided to medical consumers traveling to foreign countries in search of better medical services. And our first medical tours. Our first target for medical tourist destinations is South Korea and we have established partnership with many reputable hospitals in Korea which is often used as a destination for Medical Tourism. However, in the near future, we will also targeting to start working on the partnership agreement with several medical services in America, India and Singapore to join our ecosystem.

If you have any questions/ concerns about our project, please join with us at Telegram

Best regards,
Medipedia team

Is the plan to unite the best medical services from every single country in one place and make it accessible for everyone? There are still differences in income for example. How is someone from a poor country going to travel to a rich country and pay for medical services over there?

Hi datguyian,

Thanks for your interest and support. Wow, that's a great questions btw and We really appreciate your words.

Medipedia aims to develop a new ecosystem of reliable medical tourism service delivery through which total innovative healthcare solutions will be provided to medical consumers traveling to foreign countries in search of better medical services.

The existing healthcare system is too dominated by the big institutions and health organizations who put their own benefits ahead of the patient's’ welfare. The lack and/or limited reach of transparent medical information and services puts the future of healthcare ecosystem in a serious trouble. The current healthcare system around the world is facing the following issues:

• Lack of expert doctors
  • The unreliability of medical information
  • High medical cost
  • The added cost of medical agents and intermediaries
  • The limited reach of proper healthcare services
  • Institution-centered medical services

There are many other healthcare problems in different parts of the world. Medipedia doesn’t promise to solve all these issues, but the platform will surely help a lot of medical consumers get the correct and reliable medical information and services. It aims to develop a healthcare ecosystem which is consumer-oriented.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign very soon including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team

Ok but if you take the lack of expert doctors issue, isn't one problem that if you are a serious expert in some medical field that you can charge sums for your services which aren't affordable for most people? It will always come down to society acting as a unity and that is difficult to achieve.

The medical markets are facing a lot of issues that prevent patients from getting reliable & high-quality medical care at affordable prices. At the same time, medical service providers are struggling with the problems of unavailability of reliable medical staff, lack of technology access and resources, limited reach, etc.

Some of the other problems being faced by medical consumers, providers and other parties include:

• High medical service fee
  • High fee charged by intermediaries
  • High waiting time
  • The absence of a credible and transparent platform to acquire information about medical institutions and personnel
  • The limited number of expert medical personnel
  • Inconvenience in the medical reservation
  • Lack of promotion of good healthcare providers
  • Difficulty to find reliable medical staff and services
  • The limited or late reach of advanced technologies
  • Limited globalization of medical industry
  • Degrading economy
  • Agents problems like bankruptcy, false advertising, fraud and scam

Basically, the industry is struggling with many such issues and eagerly waiting for a reliable solution that can help everyone involved in this space.

The blockchain technology can help create a decentralized medical tourism information database that could be securely accessed and used by medical institutions and patients. The blockchain will protect the data from tampering and also removes the need for any centralized or intermediary service/person, thus reducing the cost of medical services. Medipedia.io is based on the similar concept.

The Medipedia platform uses blockchain to create a decentralized medical tourism information and service system that can connect the medical consumers and patients to reliable healthcare services for information, appointment and treatment. The decentralized blockchain helps reduce the cost for medical consumers while improving the quality and reliability of medical tourism services.

The reason why Medipedia project is focused around creating a decentralized database of medical information is that only this method can ensure the complete transparency of the information which can be accessed by anyone in the need. As of now, most of the medical data is controlled by hospitals and cannot be accessed by medical consumers seeking accurate information about service providers. Medipedia platform is aimed at decentralizing all this information as it believes that this is the only way to solve the existing problems of the medical industry.
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

- Your idea is really good but I want to know whether you can show us more benefits of your project. Maybe I will be convinced to invest in your project

Hi WhileOscar2018,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:58:45 AM

I see that your project is exciting and trustworthy. I think I will consider about your project.

Hi Samuel188,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

look at its character, i just think it will be used widely all over world. Hope you can bring your benefits to everyone

Hi WhileOscar2018,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

to be honest, i can to see more bounty in your project ? can you show me some ?

Hi JakeJM0st,

Thanks for your question. Actually, We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign this week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week. That's why I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

I can see there are so many advantages in your project. But what is it in this project for users ?

Hi harrylucky67,

• Reduce of cost
    Medipedia enables medical information to be shared between patients and
    medical institutions. When a medical consumer asks about the service they want to obtain, this inquiry is
    queried to all of the target medical institutions, and each interested medical institution responds to the medical
    consumer again, and the medical consumer ultimately selects one of several options you can choose. This
    creates natural competition from medical institutions, eliminating the current costly problems and providing
    patient-centered care.
  • Less waiting time
    Within the Medipedia platform, medical consumers can choose which medical institutions they want to receive
    care directly. You can choose a hospital that can be reserved through the Medipedia platform if you have a
    reservation for a hospital in your home country and are going to medical tourism abroad. Also, if you can not
    make a reservation for a desired medical institution during a visit, you can make a reservation at a hospital with
    similar medical care experience.
  • High quality medical services
    Because all the medical information in the Medipedia platform is stored, medical institutions will try to provide
    a slightly better service to their patients to build their credibility, which in turn leads directly to the patient
    receiving a high level of medical care. It is also possible to provide medical services that have not been provided
    until now by eliminating the geographical barriers of providing medical services.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

I can see your project's potential. For me, I think that this project will developing more in this field

Hi Max_fee,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
markchoo

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

I am thinking about your project so as a potential investor, what can I receive if i choose your project to invest ? Tell me more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: