Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO-SALE] ⚡✈️🏥 MEDIPEDIA - Innovation of Medical Tourism platform ⚡✈️🏥  (Read 2239 times)
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

The key theme that in the future it has ensured the growth of the plan.
 Good luck!

Hi Greg-Ev,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign this week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

the theme that discussed the health was already discussed but the concept that addresses the health is in need because we all need health, hopefully with the concept like this project is a great success.

Hi Dayattaufik,

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign this week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

This project is well established and i think it will become more popular all over the world

Hi previously123,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
mrp1994

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

It is very convenient to can make medical service alliance contract just online at this platform. And I hope this project will have a success cause health is the most important thing and unfortunately the medical treatment is not avaliable for everyone.
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

can you tell me what make you different from others ? and why I should invest in your project ?

Actually, We're targeting at medical tourism industry not only the average medical industry, which is quite unique and niche market. We try to solve the current problems generated by brokers and agents. And there're few blockchain companies in medical tourism industry (very.. very.. few).

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

Sure, there are so many medical project like you. What make you special and unique  ? Can you give me example ?

Actually, We're targeting at medical tourism industry not only the average medical industry, which is quite unique and niche market. We try to solve the current problems generated by brokers and agents. And there're few blockchain companies in medical tourism industry (very.. very.. few). And Medipedia aims to develop a new ecosystem of reliable medical tourism service delivery through which total innovative healthcare solutions will be provided to medical consumers traveling to foreign countries in search of better medical services.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

you tell us that about ico reply but there is no more asuretiy for that tell proper ico page.

Hi temperatunre,

You can learn more about us by download our Whitepaper at Download here or you can watch our CEO presentation video at RISE Hongkong 2018 last week on Youtube - Watch here and you can read our blog / news update about Medipedia on Medium/ Steemit

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

I have 1 question : as you said we can find the correct information and reduce costs by choosing the right doctor . I want to know whether I can choose the doctor for myself, or it depends on your system ?

Hi CurtisEvans,

Once again, thanks for your question.

Basically Medical consumers can use the Medipedia platform to find and request customized medical services they want. When a medical consumer requests customized medical services on the Medipedia platform, the Medipedia network requests service to all certified medical providers who can provide the desired medical services. Since Medipedia has many subdivisions of medical staff, medical consumers are able to perform detailed searches on the Medipedia platform.

When a medical consumer requests customized medical services, his / her budget is also written and transmitted to the medical provider. The medical provider confirms the request and, when necessary, requests the medical consumer to access the medical information, and after finely filling out possible medical services and the additional services the provider can provide, it replies to the medical consumer. After confirming the information of the medical service that has been returned, the medical consumer can consult with various hospitals and finally receive the medical service by selecting the desired medical provider.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
camily.june24

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

I am interested in investing in this project. Can I join Beta here?
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

Hi there. Can you tell me more about what i can get from your project ?

Hi BellamyWilliams, thanks for your question.

Okay, basically the Medipedia platform uses blockchain to create a decentralized medical tourism information and service system that can connect the medical consumers and patients to reliable healthcare services for information, appointment and treatment. The decentralized blockchain helps reduce the cost for medical consumers while improving the quality and reliability of medical tourism services.

The reason why Medipedia project is focused around creating a decentralized database of medical information is that only this method can ensure the complete transparency of the information which can be accessed by anyone in the need. As of now, most of the medical data is controlled by hospitals and cannot be accessed by medical consumers seeking accurate information about service providers. Medipedia platform is aimed at decentralizing all this information as it believes that this is the only way to solve the existing problems of the medical industry.

Benefits of the blockchain technology in Medipedia

• Decentralized information system
    The blockchain technology helps Medipedia establish a decentralized medical tourism service platform with predefined rights for patients. The platform can be used by medical consumers to find and connect with reliable medical providers and vice versa.
  • Transparency
    One of the benefits of the use of blockchain technology is that all the medical information including patients’ history and records from various medical care services are recorded on a secure blockchain and can be accessed by the consumers.
  • Increased security
    The blockchain technology adds to the security of the Medipedia platform by enabling an encryption system through which the information of medical consumers is protected against unauthorised access, use or hack.
  • Easy Accessibility
    Medipedia maintains a distributed database of patient/medical information that can be accessed anywhere and by anyone (with access rights) via an internet connection. No need to contact separate medical providers or hospitals in order to access the information/records of specific patients.
  • Reliability
    The information, as well as the services, provided through the Medipedia platform are cross-checked for reliability and accuracy on a regular basis. The data is added to the records only after its integrity is verified through various means.
  • Interoperability & Comparability
    Last but not the least, Medipedia provides access to various third-party applications that can freely connect with the platform and/or develop their own applications on the Medipedia API.

Medipedia also maintains a vast record of medical providers and doctors, which consumers can search through to find and compare relevant medical services. Consumers can also send a request asking for more details about a particular medical provider, who in turn can respond with the information. The Medipedia app can also be used for booking appointments with any of the available medical providers within the platform.
  • In-app Payments with Cryptocurrency
    Another benefit of the use of the blockchain technology is that the platform now has its own cryptocurrency — Medipedia Token — which consumers can use for making payments for various services and purchases within the application.
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

I just want to know whether there is already a bounty campaign for this project? Because I really want to think about this project. I hope there will be a good project

Hi rowan.thomas,

Actually We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign this week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week.

that's why, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

I am thinking about your project so as a potential investor, what can I receive if i choose your project to invest ? Tell me more

A recent Forbes article highlighted some of the biggest problems that plague modern-day healthcare systems. These include:

• Too Much Unnecessary Care
  • Avoidable Harm to Patients
  • Lack of Transparency

Medipedia provides a Blockchain powered solution to all these concerns. Medipedia provides an ecosystem for medical service delivery that connects the patients to healthcare organizations through blockchain technology. Medipedia ecosystem will set new benchmarks in healthcare tourism. Some key features that would make the Medipedia Platform the yardstick for medical healthcare systems are:

Price Transparency: Receive multiple health care options from verified Health service providers. Select the best that suits.

Easy Accessibility: Post Service Matching, Medipedia users can further consult experts for detailed information via a smart contract.

High Reliability: P2P Credential Verification, HIPAA compliance

Interoperability: The platform brings Medical Service Providers with varied specialties, different categories of patients, medical tourists as well as insurance service providers under one roof. It makes for a robust and transparent healthcare system where services are specially designed keeping in mind the medical record and requirement of the patients/clients at minimal cost.

Being a blockchain company, Medipedia will benefit from the ICO model of investment. Unlike other blockchain companies, Medipedia has made its POC successfully and is now just a few days away from hosting the presale. Subscribers of Medipedia platform services will be able to use specific wallets for storing the MEP token as well as make payments for all economic activities, such as medical service fees, advertising, and external service fees. Let’s delve into details of the Medipedia Token (MEP) Generation Event.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

The project will be fortunate. Riveting results, seamless idea.

Hi Denise-Inla,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

For my view, i think this will be more successful as i watch their advertisement on their website and i will surely support this campaign.

Hi TobyToby6000,

Thanks for your interest, we truly appreciate the support.

I would like to invite you to join us at Telegram, because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign this week, including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

It is very convenient to can make medical service alliance contract just online at this platform. And I hope this project will have a success cause health is the most important thing and unfortunately the medical treatment is not avaliable for everyone.

Hi mrp1994,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

I think this is a big project .Because the technique is very important , more  blockchain coder is needed

We'll always to grow our team so we can provide the best possible service for our users. Thanks for your interest and support. We really appreciate your words.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

I am interested in investing in this project. Can I join Beta here?

Hi camily.june24,

Thanks for your interest and support, We will be very glad to welcome you into our community. That's why, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign this week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

Hello, guys! I expect you success!
Very good website, conversant idea, a rather interesting results!

Hi FranklinFudo,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
mastery.jimmy

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

I want to know morel information about this project. And  I also think this project can have a high appeal to investors
basicbasiccha

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

I can not see about the team dev  in your paper ? Could you give me more detail about it ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: