Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 01:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO-SALE] ⚡✈️🏥 MEDIPEDIA - Innovation of Medical Tourism platform ⚡✈️🏥  (Read 2279 times)
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

Hello dear administrator of this group of the project MEP, Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?

Hi Wolfgang.Smith11,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign next week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week.

That's why, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

The project is very good and if you actually thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be nice!

Hi DanielleMariaca,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign next week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

Medipedia is a real-life ecosystem. Users benefit from price transparency, ease of access, high reliability. Very happy that you can share the measure to implement these features of the project?

Hi koralan,

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign next week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:55:35 AM

wishing all the best to the team for the success of the coin, looking forward to it, also bounty is a good way to promote your project. Good work

Hi BellamyWilliams,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:57:06 AM

Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …

Hi kingdom2710,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words. Actually We'll releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week. We'll launch our 2nd/ next Bounty Campaign next week.

Medipedia Pre-ICO will start from August 20, 2018 and We'll launch officially our ICO will at October 8, 2018

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team

It seems that your project will be a big project, there is still a chance to help promote Medipedia, hoping it can go smoothly and sell well.

Hi anafiene,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:59:44 AM

One of the very few project that makes sense. I will run with this.

Hi gooutfinish,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

Can I apply for sale token from China? This ico is very promising

Hi temperatunre,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. Of course, there is no limitation on Medipedia and we always welcome anyone who wants to earn benefit from our platform.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

Greetings team! It's really interesting business.
Apperceptive approach, riveting project.

Hi Derk_Prud,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:11:11 AM

I just stumpled upon your project and it looks very good and promising.

Hi kingofworld92,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:25:48 AM

Do you need a chinese translator for this thread? There is no official Bounty but I‘ll try it anyway.

Hi temperatunre,

Thanks for your interest and let us know your offer. We will contact you directly if we need your support! Thanks

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:26:53 AM

the project is interesting! and where to find the terms of the company's bounty

Hi Bounty_Manager100,

I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign next week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

I want to know more about the team of this project…

Hi Generaldiscussion,

You can learn more about us in our website or download our Whitepaper and I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign next week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
kingdom2710

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:30:52 AM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
•             Thank you in advance for the answers
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:32:16 AM

Hi, team! good business, trust in the future can run according to the planned!

Hi Pracinquicred,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:58:41 AM

Good idea! Do you have hospital partners on this platform already?

Hi Huyenptt,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. Of course. we have established partnership with various reputable medical services and hospitals in South Korea (Plastic surgeons, comprehensive screenings, dermatology and orthopedic departments) as the first target of medical tourism destination that will be present in our platform. And We'll release our medical services and hospitals list very soon.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:59:51 AM

reading everything and following your site i guess investing with your ico would be a good risk

Hi requiredto,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

I wish this plan grows well and excellent. Sensible vision, unblemished business, interesting job.

Hi MikeBoo,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:09:52 AM

This is a good project that makes a medical deposit accessible to people. I hope your plan runs successfully <3

Hi Huyenptt,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

This is an interesting project, having all medical record in one place will makes us easier to get any medical attention we need.

Hi Margaretlove,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:11:14 AM

Hello devs.
Seems great plan!
Spotless vision, engaging idea.

Hi Bander.Lisa,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: