Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending?  (Read 5901 times)
D J

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

I agree with you. However, the success rate of ico is decreasing, and the success rate of reward scheme is also decreasing.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

It is because during the crowdsale if they couldn't able to reach the hard cap means definitely those campaigns will start extending the bounties until they reach their desired har cap. Even if the second time also they unable to reach the hard cap means then they close the bounty campaign.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:37:47 AM

Yes I agree. Finally someone said something about this. Majority of the ICO's are extending because they didn't sell enough coin on PRESALE. What's worst is that they are unable to sell on ICO as well. Regardless of how great the product is, if the marketing is poor and tokens sold didn't reach the cap, the ICO will fail. I think the investor are being too cautious and not willing to take risk.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

I think this happened because of the need to promote their projects more deeply. Sometimes it's not enough and takes more time for people to find out about new projects. The bounty campaign was expanded to have more time to promote themselves.
Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

Yes I agree. Finally someone said something about this. Majority of the ICO's are extending because they didn't sell enough coin on PRESALE. What's worst is that they are unable to sell on ICO as well. Regardless of how great the product is, if the marketing is poor and tokens sold didn't reach the cap, the ICO will fail. I think the investor are being too cautious and not willing to take risk.

I think the same. The bear market doesn't give them chance to collect quickly so the projects decide to extend bounties. But for bounty hunters it is bad cause their compensations become smaller...
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
I guess you're right. Due to scammed ICOs many projects are having a hard time reaching their target sale which cause the project to extend their ICO. To add to that, the market itself also has something to do why an ICO extends their project. Due to low market value many investors will lose profits that is why they have to extend the project instead of losing their investors capital as well as their funds.
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

nowadays there are so many scams ico but there are still many legit ICO that can be followed. like we know that besides the luck factor, we also should be able to choose the ico well in order that we can get the legit ico. by the following ico that legit then we will get the satisfying results. I think Investment in ico is one of the profitable investment in the world of cryptocurrency.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
jemarleon

Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
Yes I totally agree on those statements. In addition just to be clearer ICO's are extending because they didnt hit their target amount of tokens to be sold due to that reason you stated that some investors lost their interest on investing in ICO's.

I am very disappointed about this those people are giving dirt to the name our beloved crypto world.  Angry
Honzell

Activity: 210

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

personally, I have never been followed mining using the telephone. but it looks interesting, so we will be easier to do it. nowadays, the development of technology is progressing, especially in the world of cryptocurrency and we must be able to use it well so that we can get the benefit from it.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:06:05 AM

The problem is there is so much scam project now in crypto which so many people who dont even know about crypto are scared of crypto and this is reducing the influx on investors and not making the ICO reach their soft capat the initial date they first picked and they have to extend the project until they think they can make enough funding to reach the project's goal 
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

Actually I don't consider the bounty campaign period to be a problem. I am even more pleased if the campaign period is expanding because sales opportunities are also getting higher and means that profits are getting higher and our allocations for bounty campaigns are also getting higher. I just hope that the fast or long period of the bounty campaign will keep the ICO responsible for paying the bounty campaign hunters. They had taken great pains to devote their time, energy, and mind to the promotion of the ICO project.

longrhm0

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:59:24 AM

because human beings started to find out about bounty.they began to take into account that in the bounty you can earn cash, that's all started out to take part inside the bounty, due to this there were quite a few groups because there were extra individuals.
marksayson

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:10:59 AM

I agree, most of the time that ico has failed due to many ico are considered as a scam ico, and also there are ico that is considered as dead because when the token comes out from the exchange, its price are hardly dumped.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
medconindi

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

They both are first need of successful bounty. Recently, i join scidex and it's audience is big in part. It's really a good project and recently it completed it's community program with huge success.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

You are absolutely right, many ICOs recently extend bounty campaign and ICO because 60% of them find it difficult to reach their soft cap. So in a way to reach soft cap, they extend ICO date and bounty campaign.

Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

Yea, this is just the truth. The bear market actually made people to lose interest in the market and this is dropping the interest of people in icos and this is actually making icos not to hit their hard cap.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

I have not recommended to invest in ICO so far because it can be quite high risk. it's better to invest in coins that have been included in the market. it's better and sure. but don't carelessly invest, you must analyze it first.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

This happens because bear market conditions, when bear market is going on, many usually do not invest in crypto, they usually stay away until things get better. So that some campaigns don't really reach their profit targets, that's why they want to extend the day again just to hope more investors try to invest in the project that was launched.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

there is only 1 reason- collection progress. I also hate when Amazix don't set end date of bounty. They claim that bounty will run untill the end of tokensale and sometimes there is no end of tokensale, like Media protocol bounty. it lasts 16 week, but nobody knows when will be end date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: