Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:42:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending?  (Read 5903 times)
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

Yes I totally agree with you much more icos are extended and reason is simple scammers a lot of people and traders are suffering because of this and bounty managers are extending their bounties in order to save their tokens and participant are suffering also it's a major problem for all of us now a days.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

There are so many bounty campaigns are extending the dates of the campaign, because the bounty did not get the targetted soft cap of the from the crowdsale or presale of tokens ,and this is because of the falldown of price value of the market, so to get the target they have to force extentions of bounty target date.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

I don't think so. Extending bounty campaigns doesn’t guarantee of the elimination of scammed ICO. Some of the bounty campaign extension are due to unsuccessful pre-sale and crowdsale that is why they will extend there campaign to attract more investors.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

I don't think so. Extending bounty campaigns doesn’t guarantee of the elimination of scammed ICO. Some of the bounty campaign extension are due to unsuccessful pre-sale and crowdsale that is why they will extend there campaign to attract more investors.
I think so. They want the minimum amount for the project, so they will extend the time or accept the abandonment of the project. Money is the decisive factor for the long or short duration of a campaign.
Farlynn

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

I think that There is only reason about that - market is falling, especially ethereum fall down so much so nobody can't predict what will come after that, but we all see and hope that bitcoin still won't fall under the 6k bucks
Rowenza

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

I also experience that. That the campaign I was joining was extending their ICO. I think that they were extending the time of the ICO because they didn't meet the right amount of the project. They were extending it so many has the opportunity to buy their tokens and I think they also didn't meet the expectation of the project and eventually because of the market price that are falling down.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Those campaigns who are extending are the ones who usually do not reach the soft cap of the initial coin offering because if they did not reach it the budget for that particular project it means it will not push through the project.
And that also the reason why they needed to extend the bounty period, not meeting the target soft cap wont allow them to proceed with their project and for sure it will just turned to scammed if they will distribute the rewards without any funds to continue their works, most of the time developers are still hoping that extending the time frame of their ico's will give them a chance to meet even the soft cap so the project will be able to materialized.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

I think so. They want the minimum amount for the project, so they will extend the time or accept the abandonment of the project. Money is the decisive factor for the long or short duration of a campaign.
i do agree, they want to extend until they reach their goal or even the minimum target fund for the project. having this done will make their project become successful and have a progress.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Isterichka

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

Yes it is. Because of the large number of scams, investors do not trust their money. They are more cautious in choosing projects for investment. For this reason, many do not put the right amount on time and are forced to extend the sale of tokens and the company of bounty.

Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

I think this has nothing to do with scam ICOs, real investors always research before investing and they hardly fall victims to the scams.. what makes most bounties extend is the fact that the market is in a decline and this has made investing in ICOs not as lucrative as it used to be, this has made many investors stop investing and it  has made it hard for ICOs to hit their fundraising targets and hence the extensions.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
myneymnyeff

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

Yes many ICO's now are scam so we need to become more careful in selecting bounties. I recommend you to participate in Swachhcoin ICO and they also have a bounty. Overall the project is great , team is reliable and community support is strong.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

Well I think that is one of the reasons why most ICOs are not as successful as it used to be thereby leading to bou ty extension. Scam ICO has really affected the interest of potential investors but the market condition has also played a major role in this issue. Why will I as investor buy a token during ico at a certain price when I can get it far lesser once it hit exchange. I woukd prefer to rather wait than buy during ico.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

It is very simple, people are not getting good return again investing into ICO, some people have lost more than 90% of their investment in ICOs this year, so if you can buy something at these indiculous prices on exchanges why do one need to invest in the project. So since developers are not getting what they expect from the investors they keep changing the goal post
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

This is normal, several campaigns extend the bonus because they can not achieve the desired result. I think this is valid because if you stop to see these campaigns last a few weeks then 1 or 2 more would not make a difference.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

Look at the overall market situation. You have to understand that now people are not inclined to invest in new projects, which is why these projects postpone the beginning of collecting money.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

is depends on if the county didnot collect softcap and hardcap they will extend time period then
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

Now the market continues to fall and many projects can not achieve their goals. I think this is the most basic reason why projecrts extending.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

Of course, you have valid point, investors interest have reduced, it is hard to raise fund for a project, that is why ico are extending to reach softcap at least, this is affecting bounty period too.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

Most probably this is the truth. Some ICOs wil definitely fail to meet their caps if they continue with their target date so they prefer to extend to at least get enough funds rather than stop and fail.

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

Yes i do agree on your statement, success rate of ICO's nowadays are suddenly decreasing due to this scam ICO's that proliferates lately, maybe ETH community could do something in order to lessen this problem, and its one of the major cause of the sudden decrease of price of the ethereum coin.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: