Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending?  (Read 5903 times)
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:52:04 PM

Almost all bounty in which I am still taking part is extended. All this is the case - it's quite difficult to even pick up softcap on the falling market.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:57:58 PM

Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
I agree with your opinion, because lately too many unclear projects can be called scam projects, and that makes investors hesitant to invest in the ico project
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

Yes, of course a lot of Scam projects , I think a lot more extend ico projects , I think now very bad all with ICO fees

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

Look at how many projects each month trying to raise funds, now imagine how many scammers are among these projects or just bad ones. Any team of any project wants to collect investments and does everything possible for this, extending a bounty company is one of the methods.
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:43:15 PM

currently there are many bounties that are extended in because the target of ico is not achieved. usually the bounty is extended 1 to 2 months.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

I am in the same situation. There are some bounty from this summer and they still didn't launched ico. That is very odd coz I am not receiving any rewards.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

not being able to meet the soft cap ( due to dwindling patronage from investors)  is the reason for the recent extensions of ICOs/Bounties. The idea is that such extension could offer some opportunity to increase sales as conditions may become better
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

Due to the various difficulties with collecting hardcap actually. They know very well that this time is not for ICOs and bounties are absolutely dependent from ICOs, nothing to do with it Sad

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

I agree. This is one of the reasons due to the bark bounty companies have become longer, but it is the main.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:57:49 PM

Not all bounty campaigns are being extended. I can say categorically well that most of the campaign i have been part of did not extend their campaigns and i have seen similar projects like that.
Some projects, instead of extending by heir bounty campaign, would rather find a way of prolonging the ICO, so that their aim can be achieved.
That reminds me of FarmaTrust. Campaign ended long time ago, but the ICO was extend, because of the nature of the market and they were able to achieve their hardcap.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

It is mostly related to the ICO project, they extend the period of the public sale sometimes many times in order to collect at least the soft cap. And as a result, the bounty campaign get extended as well to promote the project and trying to invite more investors.
But it is generally not a good sign especially if the ICO get extended many times, it is showing that the project isn't really attractive.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

I agree with you, it is very difficult now to see that the ICO can achieve hardcap even to achieve softcap is very difficult (although there are some ICOs that can achieve hardcap), even many ICOs fail at the time of sale because there are small buyers, unlike in the year 2017 ICO is very easy to succeed because there are many investors who invest, but in my opinion investors do not want to invest not because they are afraid that the ICO is a scam but the possibility of an new ICO project is the same as the existing ICO project and there are no advantages of the current ICO project with the former, so investors interest to invest less because they fear the project will not be able to survive and the price cannot increase.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:28:43 AM

For some reason, bounty could be extended this is because of the performance of the whole crypto market, this affects of the behavior of the possible investor to buy at the ICO or not. Its the project discretionary terms if they would agree to entend the ICO or not, but recently due to unfavorable market condition and the continuance of the decreasing value, ICO has been extended due to this reason. If the ICO reached their required capitalization, then there is no reason to extend the ICO.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

Yes, I agree, but the most agreeable reason why a certain ICO extended because they lack funds and doesn't reach the soft cap on a given projected date. Due to the promising project, the dev and the team who wanted to push through their project is to extend their ICO which is a good thing to everyone who joined and invested in that project. They also update their users about their plans about the project. Well, we cannot blame these people because they have invested their time and effort and they want their supporters to have income too.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:48:39 AM

I think the reason why he doing that because they want to wait untill the market rise again and this year ico's show up with boring concept, very diferrent like previous year when ico's show with unique concept.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:55:18 AM

The bear market hasn't been favorable since April, Most ICOs have had to fold up because of this!! People have lost interest in investing in ICOs especially after finding out most of them have been scams and drain holes that left investors wishing they never knew crypto! Projects that believe they can still raise some capital to execute their road map, are extending BOunty programs to see if their adverts via bounties can make a difference, while anticipating that the "The Bull'' will return anytime soon!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:28:42 AM

One of the main reason I think why several bounty campaigns tend to extend is because of their ICOs didn't reached they target funds that should be raised which make the bounty campaigns longer.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:41:31 AM

That's because they failed to reach their soft cap so they will have no choice but to extend the bounty campaign, this days lots f scam projects are been released and its getting more tiresome ,I just hope coming year won't be like this
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:48:16 AM

I think the main reason behind that is that they do not reach their target fund in the month they mentioned that they will be ended , so that they conduct an extension to support their funds.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

With the abundance of the ICO cannot achieve success, certainly, it is very influential. So many investors no longer believe against investment in ICO. And I agree with the opinion, now campaign expands because they want to attract investor interest again. And you have to be careful in determining projects that will follow.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: