Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77907 times)
nawosecad68

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

bitcoin is completely different from ethereum. Ethereum is a platform to create smart contrcts and other tokens. Bitcoin is a currency. you see those two have opposite aims and purposes
Yes, I agree with you. Either ethhereum or bitcoin, both have disadvantages and advantages with different purposes. I think both are very potential to grow and can provide benefits for those who invest in it.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency, it is a project of the highest quality that has enormous potential for growth in the future. I agree with Brian Kelly when he says that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin, I think in the next few years ETH could overcome it and become the king of cryptocurrencies
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

Ethereum is a very good currency, certainly a great potential. Much of my investment in Ethereum. I have complete trust with.it.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

You can´t compare Bitcoin and Ethereum or any other altcoin.
If altcoin is good, it should bring new technology, new use, not be better than some coin - we see many better coins which are dead now. And why? Because people are using adopted coins not "better" coins.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

There is a lot of controversy around Bitcoin and Ethereum where everyone is in some way right. Let's respect both of these currencies.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

Ethereum is one of the best projects in the blockchain sector, probably the one with the highest growth potential currently. The project is very solid and its team is working very hard to keep improving it, and for some of the reasons written by Brian Kelly I think it's better than Bitcoin and will in the future exceed it
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

For me  thats not true if ethereum is better than bitcoin why ethereum is in second place? Always bitcoin is the best because of itself many investors are intering in this crypto currency world to invest not only that many altcoin also are getting known because bitcoin bring them to regulate in the marketplace.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

If altcoin is good, it should bring new technology, new use, not be better than some coin - we see many better coins which are dead now. And why? Because people are using adopted coins not "better" coins.
I guess there are so many copi cats outta here. I can't say a lot but if we are seeing from the various ways and then there will be so many answers for that. But in fact bitcoin is better on the adoption and store value while at the same time ether was focusing to develop the future blockchain infrastructure.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

I guess there are so many copi cats outta here. I can't say a lot but if we are seeing from the various ways and then there will be so many answers for that. But in fact bitcoin is better on the adoption and store value while at the same time ether was focusing to develop the future blockchain infrastructure.
no altcoin will be better to bitcoin. they can only be second to it but it can never replace or defeat bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the first created cryptocurrency and also a a large crypto in this generation. bitcoin is one of the best without it we can no longer know any altcoin now so for me no altcoin will be better in  bitcoin.
BigWinner87

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

I don't think so!
Bitcoin has the best and longest blockchain! and it is more secure!
the point is Bitcoin is for everybody! Ethereum is controlled by Buterin and few others!
so, as a matter of fact Bitcoin is more decentralised than Ethereum.
regarding decentralisation the only problem of Bitcoin are the great pools who together control more than 50% of the total hashing power of the network.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

I do not like the idea that futures can open for ETH. I think this is a step backward in pricing. But the POS system and limited ETH emissions would do him good.

Orrechorre

Activity: 569

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

I know very well and I am convinced of the good qualities that ethereum has and the advanced technology but I do not agree with the fact that it is better than bitcoin because bitcoin has more potentials and stability than it and it is the best and most dominated crypto.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

We cannot compare these two since they have both potentials and one of a kind assets. Although some prefer ethereum due to faster transactions.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

I do not like the idea that futures can open for ETH. I think this is a step backward in pricing. But the POS system and limited ETH emissions would do him good.
Both have advantages and disadvantages, but both have their own place. Ethereum however, seems like it has more upside potential. It's newer and less pervasive, but it seems to address many of the issues people have with Bitcoin.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

There is a lot of controversy around Bitcoin and Ethereum where everyone is in some way right. Let's respect both of these currencies.
Indeed if we talk about bitcoin and ethereum I think there will be no end,
so I guess that definitely between bitcoin and ethereum have their respective advantages

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

Of course better. I think soon will grow even more.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

I am not against any of the 2 coins but I still believe that what you see in the current market would still be the same in the next 5 years. Bitcoin will continue to dominate as the top rank coin and followed by ETH as the 2nd rank coin. In terms of technology, both of these  two coins have good blockchain technology where people are patronizing especially as a payment system.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

actually ethereum exists not to compete against bitcoin but to help the development of bitcoin.
with the presence of altcoin the bitcoin becomes special and does not fall in popularity.
the function of bitcoin and altcoin today is not as a virtual currency but as an investment asset.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

Indeed if we talk about bitcoin and ethereum I think there will be no end,
so I guess that definitely between bitcoin and ethereum have their respective advantages
Ethereum has a different method for costing transactions depending on their computational complexity, bandwidth use and storage needs. Bitcoin transactions compete equally with each other. This is called Gas in Ethereum and is limited per block whilst in Bitcoin, it is limited by the block size.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
They said that smart contract is the best weapon they had to defeat the reigning king bitcoin in the crypto community but how come that if there is any movement regarding the volatility of bitcoin, ethereum, and other alternative coins will follow, so it means that eth will always be a shadow where ever bitcoin goes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: