Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77910 times)
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:57:25 AM

I think it's still very much to talk about that better than the ethereum bitcoin. Until whenever bitcoin can never be replaced. Let alone the bitcoin quantities extremely limited. And it is a very historic coins. So I guess it's hard to be able to replace with other coins including to ethereum.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

in different classes for both systems compared. Indeed the ethereum has superior smart contracts but would not be more of the bitcoin if in function and system. many people misinterpreting regarding this matter. ethereum is indeed the best altcoin yet still below the quality of owned bitcoin.

spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:00:34 AM

Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!

if Ethereum is better than bitcoin in my opinion it is not possible because as I know the current price of Ethereum and bitcoin is similarly decreased and so it is not possible if ethereum is better than bitcoin but chances are small because the growth of bitcoin and Ethereum is not the same and Ethereum has growth the good from BTC
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:01:33 AM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

For me point 1 and 2 are not important in this comparison. But 3 is overwhelming. I understand that PoW is key BTC feature. But with such energy consumption, it is a dead-end road. If all power engineering will work for BTC mining only it's not good. It's wrong. That's why point 3 is too important for me
with the increase in Ethereum making Ethereum a better coin than Bitcoin in terms of its development. so with the increase in Ethereum bringing Ethereum has many supporters and enthusiasts who support it to continue to grow in the future.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:06:13 AM

I think that Ethereum and Bitcoin will compete for a long time. Both projects are the best. Both of these projects have quite a large number of people who prefer to use them, or simply invest in them.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:06:57 AM

why should we compare those, which is this two coin are different on the platform and used for. so i think both coin are valuable for what they used for.

kadan500

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

I think it's hard to know who is better to look at the technology because Bitcoin has a natural advantage because it is a token of the cryptocurrency. So we should look at which communities are better and more active. This shows how people support them.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:10:19 AM

Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!

if Ethereum is better than bitcoin in my opinion it is not possible because as I know the current price of Ethereum and bitcoin is similarly decreased and so it is not possible if ethereum is better than bitcoin but chances are small because the growth of bitcoin and Ethereum is not the same and Ethereum has growth the good from BTC

I do not see for Ethereum to be a better coin than Bitcoin. because indeed for the development of Ethereum is not as big and as good as Bitcoin. so it will be great for the future. so good for the future and become a distinct advantage by having developments with Bitcoin.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:13:28 AM

Eth is definitely better than bitcoin, Eth was born due to bitcoin's flaws. Eth already corrected what bitcoin can't offer to the public. Eth maybe better than bitcoin when it comes to technology and delivery as a cryptocurrency but when it comes to value and importance in the crypto space, bitcoin will always be number one for me. The community supporting bitcoin will never shift to Eth since bitcoin is more trustworthy than Eth when it comes to store of value and it has already proven its performance for the past few years.
MassiveBlackXOX

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:13:36 AM

eth is better in the tech side that's for sure...but taking everything in consideration bitcoin is number 1 ! the king
Domanity

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

Could be Bitcoin less popular with Ethereum today, but Bitcoin still has a higher value than Ethereum, and the distance between Ethereum and Bitcoin prices far enough. And I think it takes a long time for Ethereum to surpass the price of Bitcoin, although Ethereum is currently very popular with Bitcoin.
Brivwe

Merit: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

I know Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and while Bitcoin still has not returned to a stable price and a few months ago while Ethereum has been stable several times but currently the price of Ethereum has decreased so from now on the price of Bitcoin will soon return and could benefit

Umtitima

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

I think ethereum is the better, than bitcoin, ethereum has many supporter and Enthusiast who support it in continue in the grow of the future, ethereum has a better investment and they are in technology systems.
Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

it would be better if we invested in ethereum, because according to all this I have seen, ethereum tends to be more stable compared to other altcoins, perhaps because of the increasing use of ethereum. and even now I'm thinking I'm going to start buying some ethereum
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.

First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

For me point 1 and 2 are not important in this comparison. But 3 is overwhelming. I understand that PoW is key BTC feature. But with such energy consumption, it is a dead-end road. If all power engineering will work for BTC mining only it's not good. It's wrong. That's why point 3 is too important for me
I do not see for Ethereum to be a better coin than Bitcoin. because Bitcoin remains the first position as the best coin available on the Cryptocurrency market. with the ever-increasing development of Bitcoin bringing Bitcoin into a coin that is very capable to be dependable in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
reptylia

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

~~~~~

👉2. Augur

Despite other crypto-currencies, the developers of "Ether" do not limit the role of this coin with only one payment.

It is offered as a barter for resources, or registration of transactions with assets through smart contracts, and because of this "Ether" is often called a cryptoplate.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

Even if ETH is now better than BTC, that does not mean it will remain so.
As the lightning network is deployed, bitcoin throughput will increase dramatically.

That is true because BTC has the biggest value than ETH but at this moment ethereum is in demand because of many tokens equivalent to Eth and some of the ICOs are paid by that. Although the value of eth is lower the price but it is the common usage of bitcoiner.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

I think that each project has its own characteristics. It is impossible to say who is better. Ethereum is more intelligent and Bitcoin is completely decentralized. I think both are great.
Britainacoin

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

~~~~~

👉2. Augur

I agree with you, ETH is very good compare with BTC because it is faster than BTC so, I bought so many ETHs rather than BTC. but BTC is king right now, but I prefer ETH for long term.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

I think the company of ethereum is better but the company of bitcoin is much better, yeah the two of them is better but bitcoin is the real one in the cryptocurrency because they are in demand business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: