Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77907 times)
phamduc171a

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

I don't know why people think Ethereum will become more popular than Bitcoin in future bitcoin was 1st crypto currencies and is most popular among people so I don't think bitcoin will ever loose is position.
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

I know very well and I am convinced of the good qualities that ethereum has and the advanced technology but I do not agree with the fact that it is better than bitcoin because bitcoin has more potentials and stability than it and it is the best and most dominated crypto.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:52:53 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 08:35:31 AM by clololck

Ethereum may be infinitely close to Bitcoin, but still unable to overtake Bitcoin,Ethereum is more convenient to use, but its value will not exceed Bitcoin. The trend of Bitcoin affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
The etherium does all the necessary and correct steps, but time will tell if it will be able to scale sufficiently to solve current problems.
valintino7

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

For now I think Bitcoint is still better than Ethereum, maybe because bitcoint is its best popularity among other coint, but this ethereum is a strong coint, this coint is a bitcoint competitor, we'll see in the future whether this ethereum can surpass the popularity of bitcoin
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

I don't think so in terms of the future dominance because bitcoin already got reputed and wherein is still a coin which is required for the tokens if there is no token created based on wherein then we may the fall of etharkum.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.

First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

I can not precisely tell which of these crypto currencies is better, they are both very popular and technological. I like Ethereum, a really reliable platform on which many reliable projects are launched.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

~~~~~

👉2. Augur

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and is now the most famous of all. Whereas, Etherium is better today because it becomes the only platform for all the coins that exist today. Both are very potential that make it better today.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

for now the ethereum is no more than the bitcoin. but the day will come with the ethereal and my ethereum to be said, one is eth with the most beautiful and well-known coin in the field of crypto.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

I think for now not, because I think Bitcoin is still better than Ethereum because Bitcoin growth is faster than Ethereum.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

I think all the coins are good. depending on what we do with the coin, for investment, for transactions or for gambling. the difference is the price, thereum price is lower than the bitcoin price, but its popularity is the same according to me. so ethereum and bitcoin are equally good, just different prices.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

I think yes, because I see the price of Ethereum rises faster than the price of Bitcoin, so I think Ethereum is better than Bitcoin.

Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

I also think that ethereum will soon be used more than bitcoin. Bitcoin has a high price and therefore less chance for growth, that being like ethereum still has good prospects for further growth.
Especially the popularity and price of ethereum should age when it will be implemented PLASMA project, which will allow this coin to have scalability in hundreds of thousands of transactions per second instead of the current fifteen.

Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

I would say yes, because the whole ICO market uses ethereum as a base for their project, that`s impressive!

markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

until now I have not felt the benefits of bitcoin in the real world, I just use it as an investment tool only, in contrast to ethereum that has provided multiple platforms in the network blockhain

ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

Both ethereum and bitcoin are the best coins, both have their identity in the crypto world. ethereum has achieved record edge over the last two years, while bitcoin has long been a crypto king.
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

My view is that bitcoin is the parent of every coin and more famous than any other coin, but ETH also has a big appeal and is also a platform for other coins, but I prefer a better bitcoin than ETH
FreakSau

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

Yes, ETH is better than Bitcoin, It has better technology, better dev team, many ICOs based on its platform, but Bitcoin is still the King of crypto world, because it's the first one and the biggest one.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

I still assume that bitcoin is better than ethereum
because of the coinmarketcap data, bitcoin is still in the upper position of ethereum.
and bitcoin is familiar to everyone who hears it

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

~~~~~

👉2. Augur

Both of those coins have their own prons and cons.
ETH has those good advantages that you described. Also it is a platform for all altcoins which makes it even more useful.
But BTC is a widely known crypto and almost everyone knows about it. Crypto started with this coin. Even if ETH is better than BTC it will stay as number one for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: