Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77901 times)
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

Ethereum is no better than Bitcoin, but I invested in this coin because it has the potential and is one of the best coins in the cryptocurrency market.

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin is better than Ethereum. Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market, it has excellent strength. Bitcoin is very popular, most investors are holding Bitcoin. I know that Ethereum has many advantages over Bitcoin, such as Ethereum has faster speed, cheaper cost. However, Ethereum will need a lot of time to overcome Bitcoin. I believe that investing in Bitcoin will now bring a lot of profit to us.

Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

If I think that even though as good and as good as any ethereum may be very difficult to beat and make ethereum as the best coin and leave bitcoin under it may be very difficult

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

All the things that are mentioned bow prove that ethereum is good and a scalable and up to date technology that serves its pourpouse well and opens a whole new window for using blockchain technology in many fields, however this does not mean that it will someday overthrown the bitcoin, because similar to fiat and gold, gold will ways have more value where fiat has a practical use, and so is the bitcoin and ethereum.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

So far I am really questioning how ETH does not get BTC. Because ethics is really a step ahead in terms of fees. I think ethics will be in very different places in a small space.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
I appreciate your point of view. I also have such a perspective. I love crypto, love btc and love ETH Smiley.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
siap86

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

Honestly, I can not accurately distinguish which cryptocurrency is better between bitcoin and ethereum, both of which are very popular and have cutting edge technology. I like Ethereum, a really reliable platform where many reliable projects are launched, and I like bitcoin because this is the best coin available today.
Tercyduq

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

I still do not believe Ethereum is better than bitcoin.Of course, I prefer Bitcoin to Ethereum, but I still think Ethereum has a long way to go when it comes to competiting with bitcoin.But, it's no doubt that Ethereum is a very goodcoin.Bitcoin is always better investment in Crypto market so everyone more concrete in Bitcoin.But recently most of the altcoins are ERC 20 based so it is growing fastly in market.I personally supporting to both the coins because these two highly trusted Cryptocurrency so both equal opportunityin Crypto market. I would place my bets on both the coins and wouldn't want to miss any chances on both of them.
oladejiremi10

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

If we are talking of ranking, Bitcoin is higher than etherum. When we are talking of the price Bitcoin is much expensive than etherum but both coin are good and both Bitcoin and etherum are having a good future because both coin have value in cryptocurrency.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Ethereum is no better than Bitcoin, they are just for different areas of activity. Ethereum is a platform for new projects, and Bitcoin is used more as a currency.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

do not be fooled by this temporary price increase, but I am sure with the optimism of the market that arises, then towards the end of 2018 we will see the price btc is shine

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:36:22 PM

The tittle does not match the content of the topic, the topic just ask the question of whether ethereum is better than bitcoin and it gives no context to the question, I assumed the OP was talking about the technology and ethereum is not better than bitcoin in that aspect, but the content of the thread ask if ethereum is better as an investment than bitcoin, maybe in the most recent years this was true but since both coins have such high market caps already I have serious doubts ethereum is going to grow faster than bitcoin.
lancealtar

Activity: 139

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

These are two completely different crypto-currencies, each of which has a wide potential for further growth. When the market recovers, it will be possible to see which of the currencies is more interesting for investors.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

To me, both are better and in my own view ethereum cannot be better than bitcoin. Remember bitcoin is the father of all altcoins we have today and this alone make it surpass ethereum. Ethereum is a coin that has its own platform which does not make it superior over bitcoin.
l27ification

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

Technically as we can see Bitcoin is much more recognize around the globe thats why its better to use. In terms of technology ethereum is better. Its being use by most of crypto startup techs.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

The both are very good in my own opinion because they serve their various purpose, but if i am ask, I will say, bitcoin is better because bitcoin is more widely accepted and recognized more than eth

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Heopu

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

Bitcoin (BTC) is the first birth coin in the field of electronic money.
Ethereum (ETH) is a currency formed on the basis of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are still at the forefront of the electronic money market. So, should invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum? The answer depends on the thinking of each investor. The time of price fluctuation, the ability to determine the future of each currency will help investors make their own decisions.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

I do not think Ethereum is better than bitcoin, both coin just seem to have different uses.  Bitcoin network is bigger and security on bitcoin is better as many billion dollars transactions occurs daily on bitcoin.  Ethereum also serve large percentage of ICO investors and different projects.

sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

ETHER has a lot of problems! all the same it is not a valuable token, a tool for creating new projects, as well as for their existence! now very big problems are connected with the release of new projects that can collect all the money in a short time, and thus they themselves overload the entire network! So problems, when these same companies take the ether to the exchange, selling a large number - immediately after that, the price will fall!
dee767

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

I see a clear and systematic development of ethereum as a platform. I am confident in the multiple growth of the value of the coin ethereum already from this autumn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: