Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77901 times)
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

I really believed that bitcoin is still be leading in the world market even many generations will come because this is a very strong coin that can't easily defeated by ethereum.
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

Both are great in terms of their features and usability. Bitcoin is the first crypto that got people interested. Ethereum still has a long way to go to overtake Bitcoin. Ethereum has its own problems just like Bitcoin.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

I don't think Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, although Ethereum has good commercial use and good team maintenance! But it is a coin that can be infinitely added! I prefer to believe in a limited amount of bitcoin!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
shinjo

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

Both ethreum and bitcoin have their advantages and disadvantages. Bitcoin is expensive but very popular, ethereum is more available but less stable. But in general, I thonk they are both great for long-term investment.
Ajani20

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

We cannot dispute the fact that both coins are great and they are of higher value in price, they are also of a greater demand and use; but bitcoin will always be better than ethereum and all other coins in the crypto world. Bitcoin is a coin with the highest value in price and dominancy, most altcoins look up to bitcoin to the extent that it controls the rise and fall in coins prices; if bitcoin falls today, all other coins falls too and if it grows today, all other coins grows and increase in price too. So can always be the second best coin in the crypto world but bitcoin will remain the first and better coin than ethereum due to its high use and demand for investment.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
It depends on how do you compare them and what do you want to use them for. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin is better than Ethereum at the same time.Right now, Bitcoin is a better currency and Ethereum is a better smart contracts platform.
Tinaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

Ethereum is better than bitcoin because Ethereum serves as a place for running decentralized apps and thus it is serving the businesses but bitcoin is a currency, so investing in Ethereum would be of huge benefit. Ethereum is one of the largest cryptocurrencies in the world after Bitcoin. And I want you to notice that Ethereum has been growing much faster than Bitcoin.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

For me, Ethereum is a means of choice! It is a wallet for a lot of tokens, to which I invest and at the same time Ethereum is the payment for ICO projects. Many decentralized applications and crypto exchanges are built on the Blockchain of the Ethereum. I can only consider Bitcoin as an investment and have no other application. And if, one day, Bitcoin discredits itself, then the Ethereum will not suffer from this.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

Ethereum is better than bitcoin because Ethereum serves as a place for running decentralized apps and thus it is serving the businesses but bitcoin is a currency, so investing in Ethereum would be of huge benefit. Ethereum is one of the largest cryptocurrencies in the world after Bitcoin. And I want you to notice that Ethereum has been growing much faster than Bitcoin.
I, don't think ethereum can be more demand by bitcoin because as far as I know bitcoin is the most higher prices right now in where it difficult to defeat by any coin due to the popularity and the one they mold as a single currency in future.
Dexit

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

I think that ethereum is more preferable at the moment.  Bitcoin has a high price and that's why there is less space for growth.  Ethereum still has good prospects for further growth                                                            
Gostevoi

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

I believe that Ethereum will not be able to compete with bitcoin and bitcoin will remain the leader in the cryptocurrency market.
Rich Richi

Activity: 616
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

You can not compare these two coins, they are both good, both have great potential, they go only ahead. The ethereum still depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a legend to which you can be equated, but you can not be better for bitcoin. When the etherium ceases to depend on bitcoin , it will get better.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

there are a lot of coins better than bitcoin. But there is no such faith and such a community anymore from any coin, not even from the etherium
Rich Richi

Activity: 616
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

I invest in both coins, investing to earn, not compare. What difference does it make who is better, the main thing is that both coins are promising, and bring good profits.
funkenschuster

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

Bitcoin is superior to Ethereum. Bitcoin is the ruler of the digital currency advertise, it has magnificent quality. Bitcoin is exceptionally famous, most speculators are holding Bitcoin. I realize that Ethereum has numerous favorable circumstances over Bitcoin, for example, Ethereum has quicker speed, less expensive cost. Notwithstanding, Ethereum will require a great deal of time to beat Bitcoin.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

I, don't think ethereum can be more demand by bitcoin because as far as I know bitcoin is the most higher prices right now in where it difficult to defeat by any coin due to the popularity and the one they mold as a single currency in future.
yes, Bitcoin is a giant in the crypto world and now a benchmark for all coins so its position is very strong, I think Ethereum haya will be able to occupy the second position after Bitcoin in the future.
Wistar

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

Actually I still do support Ethereum, I like both Bitcoin and Ethereum and currently Im loving them both because its value is still low and we'll never know Ethereum might be next to bitcoin in the future. I believe this coin has a lot to offer in the future that's why I still support this coin until now. In fact I just bought a couple of Ethereum recently when it went down.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

I think if bitcoin does not improve itself Yes with ethereum technology and popularity may be better than bitcoin.
yujli

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

Whether it's a bull market or a bear market, bitcoin is the best investment. As king of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will remain the no. 1 encryption
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

I think so, it can be said that ethereum is faster, safer and cheaper than bitcoin, which makes ethereum users significantly increased compared to bitcoin users, and if this condition continues for 3 years the ethereum will be number # 1 replace bitcooin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: