Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77907 times)
Wistar

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Everyone needs ETH primarily for investors, when they invest in ICO certainly should buy ETH first. By using the ETH cost very cheap and fast process. We know many of the ICO that uses the platform of the ETH. So it is not possible if they are not in need of the ETH.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

According to me, Bitcoin is the first crypto currency, which has got a good time to become famous. This is just one coin . Etherium is better because it is the only platform for all coins  today. Which makes it better.

But still when it comes to the overall statistics bitcoin is still better among all other altcoins even with ethereum. Bitcoin is very much the basic cryptocurrency and ethereum may be widely used but people still tend to favor bitcoin because of its credibility.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

I think if bitcoin does not improve itself Yes with ethereum technology and popularity may be better than bitcoin.
I think bitcoin will keep increasing but it seems to take time too,
but maybe in the future it could be ethereum better than bitcoin,
the most important we still follow the course of development

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

BTC wasn't developed by a backing project. BTC was backed by blockchain technology which was a huge jump. Blockchain tech actually was the backing. It was developed as to give people a means for online transaction in a safest and decentralized manner. Regarding ETH, it went a step ahead and brought another utility of blockchain. This doesn't mean that the BTC which brought blockchain tech with itself is anyway inferior. It is still the most preferred investment when it comes to cryptos and still has a market dominance over 40%.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

BTC wasn't developed by a backing project. BTC was backed by blockchain technology which was a huge jump. Blockchain tech actually was the backing. It was developed as to give people a means for online transaction in a safest and decentralized manner. Regarding ETH, it went a step ahead and brought another utility of blockchain. This doesn't mean that the BTC which brought blockchain tech with itself is anyway inferior. It is still the most preferred investment when it comes to cryptos and still has a market dominance over 40%.
Both are good coins but I don't think ethereum is much better than bitcoin because this is one of the major potential coin that survives in decades in where the most fluctuated coins in blockchain technology ,I believe bitcoin can't replace by any coin because this is what we promote to replace fiat money as a future exchange payment.
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

I do not think so. Ethereum is of course a good coin and I think that it will grow in price and perhaps even more than Bitcoin, but Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin and Ethereum will not be able to bypass the capitalization in the coming years.

alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

No. bitcoin is better than ethereum. because the potential of bitcoin is still at the peak and also ethereum is still below bitcoin. Bitcoin is higher in popularity and also more users than ethereum. Bitcoin has more demand than ethereum. So that's my opinion
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

I wouldn't really say either is better than the other. They both have their own strong points and are very different. I'm holding some of both.
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:19:49 PM

In terms on innovation I think it is better, with it's platform, that is being used for an enormous quatity of products at the moment, but bitcoin is still the one that holds more value and the one that is expected to grow way more in the future.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!
Ethereum seems to be the one who applies all the advantages of Bitcoin and continues to develop his own advantages on the base that was already developed before so it is Version 2.0
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
If you think, bitcoin is here since 2010 and nobody could hack it until now. It is really good system. Do you remember crypto kitties? When the ETH network almost crashed. Bitcoin has very big community and it does not crash. ETH is good but more complex and it still has some bugs and issues.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

personally, I don't think that ethereum is better than bitcoin because I know bitcoin is the most superior coin among the other coins. it's been proven that bitcoin is better than ethereum. other than that bitcoin is also better for long-term investment and can give a big profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

You may e true about the advantages of Ethereum than the Bitcoin. However, if we talk about market and people say, Ethereum is still under Bitcoin. It is about the trust, judgement, and also utility in this real world. BTC is still trusted although the ETH is also very valuable and trusted in crypto world.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

It's not better it's different. Bitcoin block rewards halve every 4 years whilst Ethereum releases the same amount of Ether each year ad infinitum.
GOYA58

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

Under which aspect do you want to answer this question? I mean there is a reason why Bitcoin has a quite high market dominance right now. Without Bitcoin we most probably would not have this hype about cryptocurrencies, so Bitcoin created the path and I would say Ethereum expanded it. Thanks to Ethereum we have a lot of interesting projects and Ethereum itself is in my opinion the superior blockchain and also far more interesting for the development of blockchain technology.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

In terms of technology, I think ethereum is better. Smart contract systems are excellent for developers to create their tokens. It also becomes a smart solution in activities in cryptocurrency.

beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

Bitcoin is superior to Ethereum. Bitcoin is the ruler of the digital currency advertise, it has magnificent quality. Bitcoin is exceptionally famous, most speculators are holding Bitcoin. I realize that Ethereum has numerous favorable circumstances over Bitcoin, for example, Ethereum has quicker speed, less expensive cost. Notwithstanding, Ethereum will require a great deal of time to beat Bitcoin.

I agree. First of all, there is a big difference in the market capitalization between the two, in terms of the market value. So even if there is a possiblity of etherium beating bitcoin, it would take a few years
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

Ethereum is better nothing to do argument on how much ethereum capable as 2nd to the highest coin in the cryptocurrency world and how much ethereum important in the group of coins.

The difference of two coins bitcoin and ethereum stabilization bitcoin recognized of the community as main currency in the crypto even if the bch want to get the place of bitcoin with support if community bch failure to get the place of bitcoin.
So the two coins is important but do not attempt the capability of bitcoin to stay in their place.

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:09:21 PM

I think both of them have their every advantage. ethereum is good for short-term investments but the profits to be earned are smaller. while bitcoin is good for long-term investments and the profits to be gained are also greater.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

Currently, regarding exchange rates, BTC is more potent than ETH because the BTC exchange rate is on the upward trend and ETH is trending down rapidly. This is a sign that the market is on a strong recovery in the BTC, which will help the exchange rate of Token ICOs increase rapidly, creating a premise for the market growth at the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: