Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:54:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77910 times)
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:45:50 AM

This must really be a joke, bitcoin is by no means a mate of any present coin currently trading, for sure eth has a high likelihood of appreciating to a large extent as times goes by but it's comparison with bitcoin at least for now is absurd and a stain to the image of bitcoin.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
ppppph35

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

I think they have their own advantages. Bitcoin is known by more people, and it has the longest time. The technology of Ethereum is the best. More new projects are based on Ethereum technology. Developed, so I think they have their own advantages.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion though I care for ETH too than I do for BItcoin.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

The only way to compare ETH and Bitcoin is by price. These two are different product that provide different services so there is no point in comparing it aside from the price. If you check the movement on price now, you will not consider ETH being better than BTC. Eth is moving at a slow pace while bitcoin is on rise. Anyone can easily tell who's better between the two. BITCOIN is still number one.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:53:12 AM

I think Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin. Although Ethereum has achieved great success since its development, Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency after all. It is the leader of all currencies and its status is stable. Ethereum is not so easy to surpass. Bitcoin
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

These two crypto-currencies are equally good and stable. They occupy leading positions on kriptornke. To say which of these coins is better is difficult.
SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:56:06 AM

Bitcoin has already taken root in our market, while Ethereum is still developing.It has its own strengths and weaknesses,so it is better to say clearly difficult.So invest I think is worth in both digital currency!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
As you enter the new and exciting world of crypto, one of the first things you will ask yourself will be about the differences between Ethereum vs Bitcoin. It’s quite baffling, right?You may think of Bitcoin and Ethereum, as a lot of us do, as the Apple and Microsoft of crypto. However, unlike Apple and Microsoft, they are completely different from one another. Both have very different objectives in mind.
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Of course at the moment Bitcoin is much better than ethereum!! At least because it appeared much earlier, is much more expensive and causes much more trust. Although ethereum is also very promising. I think that ethereum will be the next step .
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

No second opinion i have, undoubtedly ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. Both are the king of cryptocurrency market. Maximum people have trust on both coins and invest on them for long term goal.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

There is no doubt about Etherum very good coins. But Bitcoin is more trusted cryptocurrency then that of Ethereum. The potential of bitcoin is still at the peak and also ethereum is still below bitcoin. Bitcoin is higher in popularity and also more users than ethereum. Ethereum is of course a good coin and I think that it will grow in price and perhaps even more than Bitcoin, but Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin and Ethereum will not be able to bypass the capitalization in the coming years.
The problem for ethereum is that it is never going to be as trusted as bitcoin, the community does not forget and it does not forgive and there are many people that refuse to hold any Ethereum and any of the coins that were created in its platform because of what happened with the DAO, however once the iinfluence of the bitcoin community decays because the average person has adopted cryptocurrencies then Ethereum will have its chance to try to surpass bitcoin but at the same time there is no doubt that the coin that will be used the most by the average person will be bitcoin so ethereum has no viable strategy to take bitcoin's spot.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

For me, ethereum is way better than bitcoins due to the fact that a lot of tokens being created today is used to develop and innovate current tokens. Ethereum has been the key to making futuristic and profitable tokens that are way more useful than ethereum or bitcoins.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

Nope. Ethereum and Bitcoin are two different crypto kings in their field. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currency market and Ethereum is the king of all altcoins. Each one is great in their respective market, both are good in market cap and price but they have opposite ground of performance. However, Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currency and it is considered the mother of all crypto.
pryzh

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

Both have great feautures and great capability of benefit. In any case, it is been noted and demonstrated that bitcoin has made the route for all altcoins and has been the premise with regards to cost build which improve it than some other coin however this does not imply that ETH can't mak its own great story in the future,too.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

I think not, because whenever the best in cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and no one can replace it.

Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

It would be very difficult to compete with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the master of the digital currency and has a remarkable quality. I think Ethereum will continue to increase but it seems to take time too. At this time more and more communities are supporting Ethereum. I am very confident with this coin.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

These two coins are very good coins, like the king and the crown prince in a kingdom, yes it is the kingdom of Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin as King, and Ethereum as the king's son or crown prince. in my opinion, Bitcoin is still better than Ethereum, although Ethereum has advantages that are not owned by Bitcoin.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

Ethereum is good but never superior then bitcoin as bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen of this market. Ethereum is always junior to bitcoin and this position never change in future.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Dimalol

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

I think that not one coin will not overtake bitcoin, But still I very much believe that very soon the price of the etherium will go up and please us!

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

I think that the ethereum is a good coin but not better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is a brand, this is the vertex of the crypto currency. And the ethereum is a simple altcoin that quietly goes to its target.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: