Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:16:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77901 times)
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

In my opinion absolutely not correct to compare these two completely different coins, because they were created with different goals!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

I think you cannot compare these two, because these two coins were created for different purposes. Bitcoin is the first coin and is going to stay the first coin on the market for pretty long time. Wait and believe in crypto!
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

It seems to me much better, especially since this is a powerful project on which innovations in the IT industry are created. And a lot of companies join the promotion of this project. I think in 2019, Ethereum will show something grand! Cool

They may show something grand, but I am sure still not enough to say that ethereum can overcome bitcoin price value.
3720$ of each Bitcoin while eth was 124$ look at their difference in terms value. But eth was also one of the major potential altcoins
in crypto world.
kjn311

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

As an investment, they are quite difficult to consider, as we do not know how the market will react to the new system of coin mining, which Ethereum is going to introduce in the near future.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:57:03 AM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

I believe that it is better to diversify risks, and give 25% to Bitcoin and 75% to Ethereum. In that case, everything will be quite safe and balanced, as for me. In such circumstances, I would feel calm.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:12:06 AM

each coin could have the potential to be the best. but to go beyond such a bitcoin is certainly not an easy thing to do. ethereum is indeed one of the great altcoins with a pretty solid team, but this alone is not enough to render the ethereum to replace bitcoin.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:16:53 AM

No, Bitcoin has always been the best crypto. Although Ethereum is very promising, it still doesn't have the strength to compete with Bitcoin. It seems to me that before the disappearance of Bitcoin, any altcoins can only be " Alt" instead of king.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:20:01 AM

personal idea
I think Ethereum and Bitcoin are completely incomparable, and their work and crypto characteristics are completely different. I think they will live together.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:28:27 AM

Etherium technically better because it developed later then bitcoin.
today we have more better projects, but still btc is the first coin eth second.
In cryptomarket authority is not last word

Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:35:55 AM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.

First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

If we consider it as an investment, then from the current levels of course there is a reason to invest in Ethereum, not in Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is going to show us now X10, the Ethereum can show X25.

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:04:23 AM

~~~~~

👉2. Augur

If we consider it as an investment, then from the current levels of course there is a reason to invest in Ethereum, not in Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is going to show us now X10, the Ethereum can show X25.
I believe that other parameters here people do not take into account, only profit is important to everyone, everything else fades into the background, the prospect of earning on Ethereum is several times higher than on bitcoins

ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:07:07 AM

The value of Ethereum is to promote the creation of crypto and ICO markets, and Bitcoin has the advantage of being limited in quantity and not subject to extreme price controls, so I prefer to trust Bitcoin.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:07:42 AM

It seems to me that this question has already been discussed many thousands of times on the market and today people are beginning to really understand that the market is raising ETH today as ETH takes its second place at CMC in terms of capitalization. But this does not give him the right to call himself the first project. Still, the BTC project is the parent of all cryptocurrencies.
OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:09:57 AM

It think  Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different animals. They do not focus on the same market applications or services. Bitcoin facilitates cash transactions (and may someday even be recognized as cash), while Ethereum is a complex blockchain based contract mechanism. is not dedicated to moving and validating money. Although Bitcoin incorporates Smart Contracts (this intersects with Ethereum’s potential applications), Ethereum is a platform for a great many non-cash applications and services.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:20:18 AM

I think that Ethereum better that Bitcoin because it has absolutly benefits. Eth faster, most of all new tokens based on Ethereum ERC-20 standart. Ethereum more popular for transactions and the price of transaction is cheapest than price in BTC.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:10:22 AM

I think that Ethereum better that Bitcoin because it has absolutly benefits. Eth faster, most of all new tokens based on Ethereum ERC-20 standart. Ethereum more popular for transactions and the price of transaction is cheapest than price in BTC.
It's clearly better than bitcoin but bitcoin is the first to gain the attention of the people, BTC is called the king for a reason.
For me, I would not bother comparing both, BTC Is more valuable so I also invest in BTC, as I have invested with ETH and some tokens.
We are in the early stage, a lot of things will happen in the future, more development, and new coins will exist, but this market will just continue to grow.

gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:13:07 AM

I think Ethereum has many advantages, it may be more suitable for trading, because it is faster and easier to use, but it also has shortcomings. Unlimited growth.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:14:24 PM

All the above translations will be immediately broken, because today we are working to improve the Lightning network. Which in the end will probably be the fastest on the planet, and then we'll see.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

For a while it looks like Ethereum is better or better than bitcoin. Because ethereum has been experiencing a tremendous increase lately. Previously ethereum experienced a very drastic decline. But because ethereum is trusted by many people. That means ethereum for now is better than bitcoin.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:43:29 PM

In today's realities, I trust ETH more. Contrary to all forecasts, ETH was able to make a turn and now it is moving to the top of the top cryptocurrencys.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: