Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77910 times)
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:30:36 PM

Ethereum is more often used, it is a fact. However, Bitcoin should also not be discounted, since this is one of the main cryptocurrencies, and depending on whether it drops or grows, the entire market fluctuates behind it.
At the moment I think Bitcoin is used by a lot more people than Ethereum. we should not compare them because they have different functions

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:38:35 PM

I am afraid that today I will have the opinion that BTC is the best thing today. I think that cryptocurrency in any case will support BTC because, apart from it, no one has done anything new. This is the only right technology.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:43:51 PM

I do not think that it will be correct to compare these two coins. They have a completely different meaning. Bitcoin is the foundation of the crypto market. Ethereum is a tool for the development of blockchain technology. Both coins are good and in my opinion have a bright future.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:46:45 PM

Yes i think ethereum is more valuable than bitcoin because ethereum has good project and good team to develope the project. If i have money i want to invest my money on ethereum. So it think ethereum and ERC20 will grow and grow on this year.

Yes, I think so, ethereum is a dynamic coin, it can be used to make tokens, this is what is not in bitcoin, I'm sure that someday ethereum can beat bitcoin.
Rodriguez1994
Copper Member

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:05:55 PM

According to me at the present time, etherum seems better than bitcoin because I see etherum is more agile than bitcoin.
Now eth users can also be more than bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:11:46 PM

In my view, ethereum is also better than bitcoin. Tthe technology brought by ethereum is more innovative compared to bitcoin. I also see that ethereum has more benefits compared to bitcoin. I'm sure someday ethereum will be able to become the king of crypto currency to replace the position of bitcoin. Which makes me love ethereum even more that the increasing ethereum time following the market movements of the crypto currency, ethereum also shows a better technological update. In terms of competition, bitcoin and ethereum cannot be compared in absolute terms because both competitions exist only in a number of ways because in essence they are created for different purposes.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:40:12 PM

Ethereum is not, will not and won't be superior to Bitcoin. Don't listen to these rumors and lies.. Bitcoin is still and will always be the number one Coin. These folks are just trying to cause a pump for their coin.. They don't like the technologies behind them.. But they are here just for the fiat.. You can take a look at the Ethereum wallet and lookout for the issues and the problems.. How the fuck could a BlockChain that contains lots and lots of problems superior to btc's BlockChain?
That's Insane!
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:46:37 PM

Ethereum is not, will not and won't be superior to Bitcoin. Don't listen to these rumors and lies.. Bitcoin is still and will always be the number one Coin. These folks are just trying to cause a pump for their coin.. They don't like the technologies behind them.. But they are here just for the fiat.. You can take a look at the Ethereum wallet and lookout for the issues and the problems.. How the fuck could a BlockChain that contains lots and lots of problems superior to btc's BlockChain?
That's Insane!
But Ethereum now has tremendous liquidity, almost the same as Bitcoin itself. But at the same time, we will continue to believe in Bitcoin, more than in other coins.

doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:30:04 PM

Ethereum has better usability than bitcoin because  of its smartcontract capabilities but on the other hand bitcoin is the first and it has better, stronger community backing it up so I think they are both better since they both have something to offer ,as an investor it will be better to own both crypto

These two coins all have different strengths. And as you say, after a time of excellence because of new technologies from ETH, other altcoin also offer such technologies with an introduction of superiority. As for Bitcoin, it is always a coin with an old technology, but it makes the market rise or fall with it
Bitcoin has huge potential as you said it has the power to move the market according to its will, bitcoin is the mother of all other altcoins and it has good progress in market, ETH is good but we cannot compare its potential with bitcoin, bitcoin is the first crypto currency with strength of investment and we will see bitcoin as top coin even after 1000 years.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 07:39:38 PM

Sure, in many sides ethereum is better because it is more useful and it have own smart contract. But Bitxoin is number 1 cryptocurrency so in this side - Bitcoin is better and must be it always will be number one.
AltcoinTradingSignal.com
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 05:35:25 PM

Technically, yes, it is better than bitcoin. It offers smart contact, dApps and a platform where developers can develop things. However, the same cannot be said true for bitcoin. However, Ethereum still lacks in terms of popularity and adoption. Bitcoin also enjoys the benefits of the first cryptocurrency that utilize blockchain.

Tanya78

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:54:53 PM

Both cryptocurrencies have their advantages. Bitcoin is still the undisputed leader in the cryptocurrency market, and Etherium follows it.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:16:54 PM

Both cryptocurrencies have their advantages. Bitcoin is still the undisputed leader in the cryptocurrency market, and Etherium follows it.

it doesn't take long anymore and then the thread has been around for a year. for a question that absolutely doesn't have to be asked. because as you can see here, the 2 are absolutely not comparable and both have their advantages and disadvantages. in any case, both projects have their right to exist Smiley
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 06:29:32 PM

Different people with different believes, I agree Ethereum will be very useful and better more than Bitcoin some years to come, I so much believe in Ethereum Network.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:40:55 PM

On the contrary, it seems to me that Bitcoin will be an eternal leader.  And it will implement it if allowed by the government.  And ethereum is just a good and strong coin.  For earnings in investments.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:44:19 PM

On the contrary, it seems to me that Bitcoin will be an eternal leader.  And it will implement it if allowed by the government.  And ethereum is just a good and strong coin.  For earnings in investments.
in the future no one knows what will happen so it is not impossible if Bitcoin will weaken and other coins will grow, so in my opinion there is still a chance for Ehereum to be better than Bitcoin and that opportunity also applies to other coins.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:46:55 PM

I agree, but, there's no point comparing both of them. Each are created unique and with different purpose. Ethereum is used as a platform to create contract, while bitcoin is actually used as an alternative to fiat.

2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 06:51:39 PM

I do not know whether to compare these two coins.  Because in the first place they are very different and secondly they are both leaders only in different coins.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:54:59 PM

I think ethereum is also the number two bitcoin coin, for me bitcoin and ethereum also have good potential, and also the future of both is very good so we get a lot of benefits, because the price development is increasing every day.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:38:47 PM

I don't this this comparison is balanced. Bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular coins in this market. But they are very different form each other. Bitcoin is the first crypto based on blockchain. It's nothing but most used payment options from crypto. And the market depends on Bitcoin. In other hand ethereum is a platform based token. And it is th most used platform at this moment. So the basic of this coins are very different form each other so there is no place for comparison.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: