Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:48:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77910 times)
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 04:06:49 PM

Ethereum is the most reliable platform for decentralized applications that have an incredible future. Bitcoin is the most decentralized, secure, popular and desirable cryptocurrency, digital gold. No, ether is not better, and not worse. Ethereum is ethereum, and bitcoin is bitcoin.
I think that these two coins cannot be compared only now, but soon Bitcoin will be very technologically developed and most likely the Ethereum will no longer be needed.
I don't agree with you, because ethereum will always be needed. Almost all new projects use smartcontrac ethereum and that makes ethereum the number one platform. indeed eth can't be compared to BTC because they have different goals. but not needing eth this is something that will never happen.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:13:22 PM

Ethereum is the most reliable platform for decentralized applications that have an incredible future. Bitcoin is the most decentralized, secure, popular and desirable cryptocurrency, digital gold. No, ether is not better, and not worse. Ethereum is ethereum, and bitcoin is bitcoin.
I think that these two coins cannot be compared only now, but soon Bitcoin will be very technologically developed and most likely the Ethereum will no longer be needed.
I doubt if many people think that ETH is better than bitcoin. well, even though it's possible, and has great potential, I don't think ETH can get past bitcoin in several fields. well, potential and support do exist, but the development of ETH sometimes goes down if bitcoin also decreases.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:38:47 PM

I am very interested in what will happen with these coins in the future. And which one will be in what place. Maybe a market leader, in the future there will be a completely different coin, which is not yet available. And maybe Bitcoin will still be in the first place. Anything can happen.
Yes, I think everyone thinks that Bitcoin will still be the leader because of the first Crypto Bitcoin and the biggest market capitalization. Altcoin is an alternative but the quality is very good because it continues to grow, especially Ethereum, which has become one of the best Altcoins at the moment, anything can happen and what I hope is better.

Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:45:19 PM

There is no reason to say this, because BTC is a payment project, and ETH is a project that today has nothing to do with BTC, this is only a platform on which a lot of new things are happening, but these are completely different projects.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:12:58 PM

First, as an ETH holder, ETH is indeed a great coin with amazing features and team. But comparing ETH and BTC or even to the extent of saying ETH is better than  Bitcoin is a No No. ETH doesn't have the capacity or capabilities to beat BTC on the long term

Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:15:18 PM

All the way is a big NO, just look a bit at trading or what's behind those 2 projects and you will find put the answer without asking people.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:29:49 PM

First, as an ETH holder, ETH is indeed a great coin with amazing features and team. But comparing ETH and BTC or even to the extent of saying ETH is better than  Bitcoin is a No No. ETH doesn't have the capacity or capabilities to beat BTC on the long term
actually if we divide it into several categories then we can find the fact that ETH is better and maybe that's what other people find so they concluded that ETH is better than Bitcoin.
but in my opinion if we look at the whole, BTC is better.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:36:27 PM

Ethereum in my opinion is very difficult to compare with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin king cryptocurrency. Ethereum is for me the king of altcoins.
If your money is not enough to invest in Bitcoin, then investing in ethereum I think can bring a decent profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:16:54 PM

Bitcoin  is being widely used and well recognise than ethereum, they both have where they superceed each other,  but  I believe that bitcoin is more superior to ethereum,  bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:20:02 PM

Ethereum has made big things for crypto projects with letting the new projects for creating own token on ETH network. BTC is performing well compared to altcoins and ETH but some altcoins have a potential to compete with the dominant cryptos.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:08:10 PM

Ethereum has made big things for crypto projects with letting the new projects for creating own token on ETH network. BTC is performing well compared to altcoins and ETH but some altcoins have a potential to compete with the dominant cryptos.
I have no idea how accurate it is to compare them. Also, seems very difficult for ETH to reach BTC. In my opinion, the current position are suitable for each. The powerful king is not easily demolished.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:40:42 PM

I never compared these 2 coins , they are different in themselves , and the fact that Ethereum say better I do not agree , Ethereum without ico will die what is actually happening now
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:44:39 PM

I think that it is difficult to say that Bitcoin or EFrium is better. These coins are very different from each other. I think that EFirium is a more promising coin than Bitcoin.
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:44:47 PM

On the off chance that you are stressed over smart contracts ,, at that point RSK have products that can help you empower smart contracts for bitcoin. The stage of bitcoin is generally strong.

Verification of stake of Ethereum is one of the greatest trick, I read some place that it will require least 1250 Ethereum to stake. Mining gear can come in division of expense whenever contrasted with the cost 1250 Ether.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:55:41 PM

If we talking about smart contracts - sure, Erthereum is better than Bitcoin. But BTC always will be the currency #1 even without technical benefits (Like gold - it is still valueble). Because Bitcoin is first born revolutional money based on blockchain.

pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:09:43 PM

If we talking about smart contracts - sure, Erthereum is better than Bitcoin. But BTC always will be the currency #1 even without technical benefits (Like gold - it is still valueble). Because Bitcoin is first born revolutional money based on blockchain.
The real point of the statement above is that ethereum is superior to smart contract systems that are relatively faster and cheaper. Bitcoin will definitely remain the top with high quality and price, I really like to see the development of Altcoin with a different but quality platform like Ethereum.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 07:36:15 PM

The real point of the statement above is that ethereum is superior to smart contract systems that are relatively faster and cheaper. Bitcoin will definitely remain the top with high quality and price, I really like to see the development of Altcoin with a different but quality platform like Ethereum.
But perhaps Ethereum on technology can not be better than all its competitors. Ethereum is now the most liquid Altcoin and this is its most important competitive advantage.

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:23:16 PM

It is difficult to speak,and to compare,but in terms of acceptance by society and application,bitcoin unambiguously leads,and as the market shows now,the Dominance of bitcoin makes up 50% of the entire market,and what does it say? that more than 50% of people who hold cryptocurrencies,keep them in Bitcoin,not Ethereum!
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:34:40 PM

You have made some point but I still don't accept that ETH is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is better than ETH in so many ways, firstly bitcoin was established and it is recognized than ETH, and bitcoin is use as medium of exchange in so many country.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:42:50 AM

I like Ethereum fast transactions. Bitcoin sometimes has to wait a long time until the transaction passes. And time is money and it does not suit me.
Ethereum and Bitcoin are just as good so in my eyes they are just as profitable because they are reliable coins.
but still, Bitcoin is the number one coin because he has no doubt about his greatness than other coins.
good move and I'm sure soon the Bull market.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: