Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cex.io Fallout  (Read 6508 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 07:22:42 PM

I expect the price to drop to already BTC0.021-0.025 before the day ends. I already set my buy price at BTC0.021 Cool

Is not so low... because as I told you they manipulate the price.
Yeah, I see it didn't even fall under BTC0.025. Somehow it rallied back up a bit.

Either the users don't care about mining profitability, or the price is really manipulated....

I know for me mining was important in the beginning until I realize it wouldn't be profitable cloud mining so I began day trading. I make more day trading but the site slows down every computer I hop on so I only day trade on cex for about 10 to 20 minutes than do any other things.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualhash

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:31:46 PM

All i know is that on cex i love to trade while mining a few btc
still its best and secure than other new sites comings out and scamming the next few days 

the cex gives out 4 coins in mining while other gives out one or two coins

cex trading experience is nice

looks are fabulous Cool

very good authenticating enabled now on with sms alerts

and the big one is cex don't take your btc for ghs you can redeem ghs for the chips and cards

cex doesn't take btc for 4 month or 6 month contract waiting in line its life time here and

even you can sell ghs at any time

you can trade Ghs with other currencies LTC, NMC too

if anyone interested to buy GH/s check in  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441604.0

I love this site very much 
those who are still waiting for mining chips and contract to work stop now just get in cex.io and experience it  Smiley
polarhei

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Firing it up

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:09:38 AM

Namecoin can be directly applied on the trading, plus the difficulty so be it.

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:00:52 AM

Has Anyone look at the current prices of GHS/BTC on the website cex.io? There is a huge fall!! When I first started to play with this site the price of 1 GHS was around 0.043 btc, and it would usually go up as high as 0.05. I spent 0.03 btc for the price of .043 GHS/BTc. I started out at  0.735 GHS, and with just a little bit of pump and dumps plus very small earning, I mange to gain 1.7 GHS.

There's nothing crazy of what I'm doing here. I just mine for fun, and I needed a place to where I could mine without abusing my computer, or running up the electric bill. Cloud hashing is a great option for those who don't want to spend thousands on equipment, and the price for all of the keep ups.

Now things have taken a huge drive! Within a few short weeks the exchange site went form 0.048.... to now going into the 0.02x

Normally, I would try to sell my ghs at the price 0.045 to 0.048, and buy it cheap when ever the price would fall down below 0.043. However, with the low prices any to all of my earning are sold into ghs, because it so cheap. I'm getting back 0.009 ghs every day.

Anyhow, that's how I run. Thanks to BTC faucets, I didn't pay for anything!

So why are the prices falling such?

Anyone want to add their 2cents?     

Difficulty is the main reason, and 0.043 is still over priced...
FalconFly

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Sentinel

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:48:58 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 10:05:22 AM by FalconFly

still its best and secure than other new sites comings out and scamming the next few days  

looks are fabulous Cool

and the big one is cex don't take your btc for ghs you can redeem ghs for the chips and cards

cex doesn't take btc for 4 month or 6 month contract waiting in line its life time here and

if anyone interested to buy GH/s check in  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441604.0

those who are still waiting for mining chips and contract to work stop now just get in cex.io and experience it  Smiley

...and another paid shill who earned his money.

Seriously, a good part of the ludicrous profits cex is reaking from unaware users seems to go into social manipulators (bought, fake accounts that spam for cex).
At least that way, one could understand the permanently overpriced GHs offers in their heavily manipulated joke of a so-called "market".

Honesty translator V1.0 :
Quote from: cexvirtualspammer

All i know is that on cex i love to spam while mining a few satoshis
still its best and secure than other new sites comings out and scamming the next few days cex just skins you a little every week much nicer that way

the cex gives out 0.6 coins in mining while other gives out one or two coins

cex trading experience is nice if you know the risks

looks are useless but fabulous, unfortunately completely drag down website performance, near unusable during high-volume trading hours Cool

and the big one is cex don't take your btc for ghs (lol j/k, of course they happily accept your BTC) you can redeem ghs for the chips and cards at completely ridiculous prices. Buy hardware as if diff was still below 500M !

cex doesn't take btc for 4 month or 6 month contract waiting in line its life time here and you start losing money with mining TODAY

even you can sell ghs at any time, realizing your losses from held GHs whenever you're ready to take the hit

if anyone interested to buy GH/s check in  dedicated spam thread

I spam for this site very much  
those who are still waiting for mining chips and contract to work stop now just redeem and buy from a more reputable manufacturer next time - or screw mining alltogether and buy BTC directly Smiley

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
PatMan

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 09:51:42 AM

looks are fabulous Cool

if anyone interested to buy GH/s check in  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441604.0

those who are still waiting for mining chips and contract to work stop now just get in cex.io and experience it  Smiley

...and another paid shill who earned his money.

Seriously, a good part of the ludicrous profits cex is reaking from unaware users, a good part seems to go into social manipulators (bought, fake accounts that spam for cex).
At least that way, one could understand the permanently overpriced GHs offers in their heavily manipulated joke of a so-called "market".

BIG +1. Absolutely.

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
btc advocate

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:02:03 AM

cex.io is overpriced ,  you spend 1 bitcoin to mine 0.60 btc , the price per gh/s will collapse when newcomers lose their appetite.

is there another site you could recommend? thx
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:47:44 AM

cex.io is overpriced ,  you spend 1 bitcoin to mine 0.60 btc , the price per gh/s will collapse when newcomers lose their appetite.

For cloud-mining? about:blank

PatMan

Activity: 924

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 12:14:57 PM

The problem is that there is a never ending supply of noobs who are so suckered into their "fabulous looks" that they completely forget about the crooks behind it, what they've been up to & how much they are getting scammed for........ Roll Eyes

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
MegaHustlr

Activity: 601
Merit: 500

Vote 4fryn :)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:04:51 PM

So its a good time to buy??

I would suppose so, low prices and easily tradeable! Go for it.

▄  ▀▄▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▄
             ▀█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████ ▄
         ▀████▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▀      ██▀▀     ▄██▀▀▀   █     ██
██    ▀█  ▄█▀▀▀▄  ▀█   ▄█▀   ▄▄▄ ▀██  █▀▀▄▀▄

▀▀▀   ▐█ █▌    ▐▌  █  ▐█ ▄█▀▀   █ █  ▄▀ ▄█ ▌
      ▐▌ ▀█ ▄▀▄█  █▀  █  █      ▐▌ █▀ █    ▀▄
      █     ▄█▀  ▀▀▀▀▄█  ▀█▄▄▀ ▄▀  █▄ █  ██ ▐▌
     █   ▄███▄▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄▄▄▄ █▄    ▀  █ ▄
   ▄█▀▀▀▀     █▀      █   ▄█▀▀███    ▀▀▄▄   ▄██
  ▐█         ▐▌       ▐▌▄▀     ██        ▀███ ▐█
  █           ▀▄      ▐█▀       ▀█           ▀▀
  █▄           ██     ██         ██▄
   █▀            ▀     ▀          ▀█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:14:47 PM

Best way is to buy and mine it yourself and yet mining is not profitable so just buy BTC Smiley
triwebb1

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:42:35 AM

These ASICs are all going to come online soon and drive up the difficulty, and that will drive down the price of GHS.  I suggest everyone get out of GHS.
Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:34:12 AM

Forget about the buying hashrate for profit.

If you can get profit just by buying the hashrate, why would the site owner sell it in the first place?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: