Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1952 times)
Emissary Guild (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

YINC PUTS YOU IN CONTROL
OF THE SERVICE-TO-HIRE INDUSTRY

Get Competitive Pricing with Authentic, Tamper-Proof Reviews
Powered by Smart Contracts and Blockchain Technology.

Website | About YINC (Commercial Whitepaper) | Technical Whitepaper | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

Choosing between vendors for a job, whether large or small, is never fun.

YINC (which stands for “You’re IN Control”) is creating a patent-pending solution that connects consumers with
service providers in a way that makes the process of choosing between them easier, more secure, faster and cheaper than ever before.

YINC’s mission is to revolutionize the way consumers search, choose and pay contractors by leveraging the nascent blockchain technology. We believe that consumer satisfaction with service provider platforms is closely related to rating integrity, financial security, and a historical and significant amount of relevant information.

YINC is building its blockchain powered services platform using the Ethereum blockchain.
YINC is creating a YINC utility token designed for the tracking of transactions, interactions, and reviews.
It allows for the payment of services as well as offers incentives for review participation while developing a thriving,
self-sustaining ecosystem between service providers and consumers.

WHAT IS YINC?

YINC is the most simple, cost-effective and reliable way to hire service
providers using cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology.

System Benefits

- Competetive Pricing: Vendors bid against each other, giving the consumer the most competitive pricing.

- Tamper-Proof Reviews: Reviews are tied to completed and paid for jobs, and stored on the blockchain.

- Vendor Meritocracy: Vendor visibility is based on a quality of work, not an ability to manipulate the system.

- YINC Listory: Each completed job is tied to the blockchain, creating a history of work for properties.

Token Benefits

- Pay for Services: YINC Tokens enable peer-to-peer payment between consumers and vendors secured through a Smart Escrow service.

- Discounts on Service: Consumers and vendors can get back 50% or more of YINC's vendor fee on the job by holding and using YINC tokens.

- Downside Protection on Token Price: YINC will guarantee downside protection in the form of a value floor of the token price at the time of ICO.

- Rewards for Reviews: YINC Tokens reward users for providing reviews upon completing a transaction.

- Rewards for References: Tokens reward users for becoming direct Referencers for vendors they previously hired.

---------------------------------

ADDITIONAL FIELDS AND PARTNERSHIPS

The YINC platform doesn't just handle services for the consumer market,
it also handles services for all kinds of properties, including commercial, residential and nursing homes.

The system was strategically designed alongside YINC's partners, who own and manage multi-billion dollar real estate portfolios in the US and abroad.
These partners have thousands of tenants and have already committed to using the platform for all of their properties.

Added Features for Commercial Property Management

- For Single or Multi-Property Firms: Strategically designed for firms that use systems like Yardi and Appfolio, as well as those who don't use any system at all.

- In-House & Preferred Vendors: Property owners will have the added ability to use YINC for jobs that their own in-house or preferred vendors can handle.

- Better Tenant Customer Service: Tenants can make their service requests directly to the managers on the system, and managers can bid out the job on the same platform.

YINC has already procured commitments from over a 30 commercial real estate
companies (over $10B AUM) to use our platform exclusively when we go live.

OUR PARTNERS INCLUDE:

SUN EQUITY PARTNERS 10MSF - Commercial and 400 Residential Units (Mix)
STARK ENTERPRISES - $2.5B Portfolio with 10M SF Commercial & Residential Properties (Mix)
CONCORD REAL ESTATE SERVICES - 4,500 Residential Units and 350k SF Commercial (Mix)
SHELBOURNE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS - 6M SF Commercial Offices (Commercial)
MIRACLE MILE PROPERTIES - $1B Portfolio with 6,000 Residential Units (Mix)
GALIL MANAGEMENT - 10,000 Residential Units (Residential)
SUN REALTY CAPITAL - $2B Portfolio with 9M SF of Commercial and Residential (Mix)
NIGHTINGALE PROPERTIES - 11M SF, 68 Commercial Office Buildings (Commercial)
CARERITE CENTERS - 35 Nursing Homes with 5,000+ Beds (Nursing Homes)
GIDEON ASSET MANAGEMENT - 1.5M SF Commercial with 6,100 Residential Units (Mix)
DIVERSIFIED MANAGEMENT PLUS - 10M SF Commercial Office (Commercial)
ELIT PROPERTIES - 110 Properties with 2,500 Residential Units (Residential)
UNIVERSE HOLDING - 50 Properties with 2,600 Residential Units (Residential)
R&E MANAGEMENT - 228 Properties with 3,000 Residential Units (Residential)

---------------------------------

ROADMAP

Website | About YINC (Commercial Whitepaper) | Technical Whitepaper | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

This community is managed by the Emissary Guild
Website l Telegram

We are the Emissary Guild.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jacob_D

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

Overall sounds awesome. But one thing I don't get- how does it prevent from creating Fake Reviews? I mean... everyone can still ask their friends to "complete" a transaction and then leave a nice review... what's up with that?
ajhon3319

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

Cool project. Let me see if I got it right... so you're like craigslist, but on blockchain?
israelps

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

reserved spanish translation, confirm please
yinc_team

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

Getting the services you need is hard. With YINC, You’re IN Control >>

https://medium.com/yinc-blog/getting-the-services-you-need-is-hard-with-yinc-youre-in-control-7f9030bd9a01
yinc_team

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

Cool project. Let me see if I got it right... so you're like craigslist, but on blockchain?

Hello!

Craigslist is a centralized service that does not specifically aim for the service-to-hire industry, it is a more
like general service that connects people for different purposes and goals.

Our solution focuses on the service-to-hire industry, our features will be adjusted to this purpose while Craiglist is more of a general "list" of things people can do.
In addition, Craigslist does not enjoy the benefits of blockchain and decentralization. These benefits are thoroughly described in our whitepaper.

Please feel more than free to raise similar questions, thank you.
yinc_team

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

Overall sounds awesome. But one thing I don't get- how does it prevent from creating Fake Reviews? I mean... everyone can still ask their friends to "complete" a transaction and then leave a nice review... what's up with that?

Hello there, quoting our FAQs document, which can be found HERE (and on the main page of our website):

Q. How does YINC prevent vendors from posting fake reviews on the Blockchain?
A. Unlike most platforms, on YINC, consumers do not have the ability to choose which
vendors are invited to bid, and YINC does not offer vendors paid placement, so vendors
cannot simply hire themselves or pay third parties to hire them and leave fake reviews.
YINC sends out each job lead to a limited amount of vendors based on location, number
of leads they’ve received, response time, reviews, etc.

In addition to that, we have many explanatory videos on our webpage, some of them also talk about this exact same issue.
JoelNYSM

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Hi! Well done, man!
By the way, since I really like the cryptoworld, I have been browsing this place again and again. And a lot of info I found about Paytomat. It seems like a great idea! By the way, it is said to be really trusted. For end users it is a convenient way of spending their cryptocurrency and receiving loyalty awards. It is also going to start tocken sale in August. Anyway, go check it out.
yinc_team

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

Quit shopping for services on instinct alone. Use YINC!

https://medium.com/yinc-blog/quit-shopping-for-services-on-instinct-alone-use-yinc-1577267e468
yinc_team

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

An article about Crypto’s Impact on the Real Estate Industry >>

https://medium.com/crypto-oracle/cryptos-impact-on-the-real-estate-industry-conf-call-june-22-1-2pm-et-cd0b4f6b1a5f
rudrow

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

Is your smart contract deployed for the ICO?
yinc_team

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

An interesting article on the subject of making reviews reliable again: How YINC is making online review tamper-free

https://medium.com/yinc-blog/make-reviews-reliable-again-how-yinc-is-making-online-review-tamper-free-c97cc3d06e69
yinc_team

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

Is your smart contract deployed for the ICO?

Hi!

Our smart contract will be published prior to the ICO, stay tuned!
igtokens

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

Hi DEV/YINC  peeps

Here's a Waves based pseudo-ITO you might like.

Seriously, it's been told it's quite an unusual one.

Important Github Token - So yes, this is for you too

FIRST OF ITS KIND ITO
Let's be honest—everyone's tired of ICOs/ITOs. They get hyped up for weeks, and then they launch and clog up the Ethereum network for days, Coinbase goes down for a while, and then “investors” see the new tokens lose most of their “value”. This ITO is going to be different. We don't use Ethereum, we use Waves. And we reward The Github Devs. As you know, Microsoft officially announced the deal: it is buying GitHub for $7.5 billion in an all-stock deal. At 28 Millions Developers worldwide, this deal equals to $267.85 per dev. Your data, your repositories, your time. So this is why we believe you deserve this. The IGT ITO transparently offers investors no value, so there will be no expectation of gains. No gains means few investors, few investors means few transactions, and few transactions means no Waves network lag. Oh, one more thing: the fee for Waves transaction is really low:0.001 Waves (~$0.00355, less than a cent/transaction).

More on
THE WORLD'S • FIRST 100% HONEST WAVES ITO
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
boomertoo

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
boomertoo

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: