Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1954 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:39:10 AM

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
feizang

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

Reserved chinese translation, confirm please..

Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/inhttp https://www.facebook.com/YINC-908630105884555/
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

I think that YINC is something interesting for the current market. Probably, it could change something in market of providers service. I guess this project is something worthy Smiley Smiley Smiley.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

I think that YINC is something interesting for the current market. Probably, it could change something in market of providers service. I guess this project is something worthy Smiley Smiley Smiley.
Well, time will tell how this project is worthy, but I think that it is really something special. I have never heard about any similar idea. Probably, I am not just so familiar with this market but the project is still impressive for me
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

Well, time will tell how this project is worthy, but I think that it is really something special. I have never heard about any similar idea. Probably, I am not just so familiar with this market but the project is still impressive for me
You are right. I like that YINC offers a bid system. It makes consumers a good choice to get the best production for a nice price. I guess it will help to save money, especially it is awesome for businessmen and their business.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:41:10 PM

You are right. I like that YINC offers a bid system. It makes consumers a good choice to get the best production for a nice price. I guess it will help to save money, especially it is awesome for businessmen and their business.
I like the most the reviews modernization. It is always really hard to make a correct decision about some products or services. Everyone read or watch reviews to get truthful information, but you will never know what you will get.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:46:32 PM

I like the most the reviews modernization. It is always really hard to make a correct decision about some products or services. Everyone read or watch reviews to get truthful information, but you will never know what you will get.
I hope YINC will change this situation. They’ve created a nice reward system. I guess when people have motivation, they begin to work harder and try more but it is very important to be honest.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

I hope YINC will change this situation. They’ve created a nice reward system. I guess when people have motivation, they begin to work harder and try more but it is very important to be honest.
This platform will help to bring more justice to the market. Developers really made a hard work to realize their idea. I hope they will have enough sources to improve YINC.  I wish them good luck!
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

This platform will help to bring more justice to the market. Developers really made a hard work to realize their idea. I hope they will have enough sources to improve YINC.  I wish them good luck!
I agree with your conclusions. I have great expectations for this project. Many users need something that will help them to chose right and qualified productions and vendors that won’t be manipulating the system. 
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:02:44 PM

Idea looks fresh but there are so many opportunities to find what you want in internet. There are so many sources to find information that you need. Why YINC is better than anything else?
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:09:30 PM

Idea looks fresh but there are so many opportunities to find what you want in internet. There are so many sources to find information that you need. Why YINC is better than anything else?
I can’t agree with you. This platform gives you so many opportunities. Even customers will be able to earn additional tokens and get rewards. It offers transparency of relations between vendors and consumers. It is really very important for the current market.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

I can’t agree with you. This platform gives you so many opportunities. Even customers will be able to earn additional tokens and get rewards. It offers transparency of relations between vendors and consumers. It is really very important for the current market.
Maybe you are right. I just need some more information about this project. The white list isn’t very clear for me. Maybe there are some reviews about the project? Do you know where I can find it?
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

Maybe you are right. I just need some more information about this project. The white list isn’t very clear for me. Maybe there are some reviews about the project? Do you know where I can find it?
You can watch an interesting video from the founder of the project. Here is a link. I guess it will be really useful for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGpMMt_R-2I
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

You can watch an interesting video from the founder of the project. Here is a link. I guess it will be really useful for you.

Wow. It was really interesting for me. Thanks for help. How did you find this video? I would like to stay tuned. I want to know all news about this project because this video changed my mind a lot.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

Wow. It was really interesting for me. Thanks for help. How did you find this video? I would like to stay tuned. I want to know all news about this project because this video changed my mind a lot.
Actually, I find all information because I am subscribed on their official accounts in social media. There are posted exciting articles and other announcements about YINC. Every community member needs to follow these accounts
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

Actually, I find all information because I am subscribed on their official accounts in social media. There are posted exciting articles and other announcements about YINC. Every community member needs to follow these accounts
Thanks. This project has promising ideas. I hope it will find its public and be needed for vendors as much as for consumers. Perhaps, I will try myself in bounty campaign. It would be useful and quite profitable I think. I hope developers have launched the bounty.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: