Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1954 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

Idea looks fresh but there are so many opportunities to find what you want in internet. There are so many sources to find information that you need. Why YINC is better than anything else?
I can’t agree with you. This platform gives you so many opportunities. Even customers will be able to earn additional tokens and get rewards. It offers transparency of relations between vendors and consumers. It is really very important for the current market.
Maybe you are right. I just need some more information about this project. The white list isn’t very clear for me. Maybe there are some reviews about the project? Do you know where I can find it?
You can watch an interesting video from the founder of the project. Here is a link. I guess it will be really useful for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGpMMt_R-2I

Wow. It was really interesting for me. Thanks for help. How did you find this video? I would like to stay tuned. I want to know all news about this project because this video changed my mind a lot.
Actually, I find all information because I am subscribed on their official accounts in social media. There are posted exciting articles and other announcements about YINC. Every community member needs to follow these accounts
Thanks. This project has promising ideas. I hope it will find its public and be needed for vendors as much as for consumers. Perhaps, I will try myself in bounty campaign. It would be useful and quite profitable I think. I hope developers have launched the bounty.
Yes, it will be very interesting and you will help to popularize the project. Unfortunately, I haven’t found any information about it but I am sure that developers will make an announcement.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:05:07 AM

This discount of service in relation to the consumer, will be according to the movement of the profile or, the more it consumes and purchases with the YINC, the greater the discounts?

OI
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?

This project will be useful for the first users who are faced with problems: YINC is building its blockchain powered services platform using the Ethereum blockchain. YINC is creating a YINC utility token designed for the tracking of transactions, interactions, and reviews. It allows for the payment of services as well as for self-sustaining environment between service providers and consumers.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

This project will be useful for the first users who are faced with problems: YINC is building its blockchain powered services platform using the Ethereum blockchain. YINC is creating a YINC utility token designed for the tracking of transactions, interactions, and reviews. It allows for the payment of services as well as for self-sustaining environment between service providers and consumers.

What are you talking about? Can you get more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

What are you talking about? Can you get more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?

Users will be able to create more accessible to receive interesting information in this field, it will be convenient and practical.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient
a1471989

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.
Klacik

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use
a1471989

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
Klacik

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/yincapp
https://www.facebook.com/YINC-908630105884555/
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:17:55 AM

YINC is something out of the box I think. Recently developers have announced that their tokens will have immediate real-world applications. It is a great opportunity and undeniable financial attractiveness.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:23:57 AM

YINC is something out of the box I think. Recently developers have announced that their tokens will have immediate real-world applications. It is a great opportunity and undeniable financial attractiveness.
Wow. It looks gorgeous. Also, I know that YINC is a strong platform based on blockchain. It means high-leveled security of your digital assets and personal data. This platform is transparent and all information about it will be in public access.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:30:59 AM

Wow. It looks gorgeous. Also, I know that YINC is a strong platform based on blockchain. It means high-leveled security of your digital assets and personal data. This platform is transparent and all information about it will be in public access.
I guess this platform has not only those advantages that we have mentioned. But are you sure that it will grow much stronger than its competitors? It has a strong idea but will the current market accept this product.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:35:59 AM

I guess this platform has not only those advantages that we have mentioned. But are you sure that it will grow much stronger than its competitors? It has a strong idea but will the current market accept this product.
I am sure it will. This platform will be successful because it offers a win-win business strategy. It is a fair service that will help to find best vendors and honest consumers. Everyone will be satisfied after using YINC services.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:40:44 AM

I am sure it will. This platform will be successful because it offers a win-win business strategy. It is a fair service that will help to find best vendors and honest consumers. Everyone will be satisfied after using YINC services.
I guess time will show how right you were. I understand that YINC guarantees fair deals and truthful reviews of vendors’ production. The reviews for consumer will be accessible only after the work has been done. Besides, all information about the deal will be seen by everyone.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:46:02 AM

I guess time will show how right you were. I understand that YINC guarantees fair deals and truthful reviews of vendors’ production. The reviews for consumer will be accessible only after the work has been done. Besides, all information about the deal will be seen by everyone.
Yes, it brings more responsibility to consumer and it makes them more attentive to posted reviews. Anyway, vendor will be able to leave a review about the consumer too. I guess it is fair because there are many dishonest people.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:51:44 AM

Yes, it brings more responsibility to consumer and it makes them more attentive to posted reviews. Anyway, vendor will be able to leave a review about the consumer too. I guess it is fair because there are many dishonest people.
I hope YINC will be able to resolve problems of the modern marketplaces and make it more fair and transparent. Everyone needs to be able to have same rights and responsibilities.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:59:02 AM

Hey, everyone! I am so interested in this project. I really feel that it could grow into something great than it is for the current moment. YINC has on obstacles to replace all their competitors like Google, Yelp and others.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: