Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1955 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

They talked about possible to focus on the previous experience of customers, that within the framework of the platform it will be possible to read reviews and determine the quality of the services provided. Will not these reviews be faked, and tell lies?
No, this is not possible within the framework of this platform, because it uses blockchain technology, which is responsible for the functionality of all elements of this mechanism. Therefore, this situation seems impossible to me.
No, this is not possible within the framework of this platform, because it uses blocking technology, which is responsible for the functionality of all elements of this mechanism. Therefore, this situation seems impossible to me.
So it is in the interests of both parties. The platform encourages for honest feedback, if such a response is false, then there will be no rewards. And possibly sanctions will be applied. Therefore it becomes meaningless
Well, then I hope that this will really work the way you say. I see great potential in this and I'm very interested in seeing this realized in this form.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

They talked about possible to focus on the previous experience of customers, that within the framework of the platform it will be possible to read reviews and determine the quality of the services provided. Will not these reviews be faked, and tell lies?
No, this is not possible within the framework of this platform, because it uses blockchain technology, which is responsible for the functionality of all elements of this mechanism. Therefore, this situation seems impossible to me.
No, this is not possible within the framework of this platform, because it uses blocking technology, which is responsible for the functionality of all elements of this mechanism. Therefore, this situation seems impossible to me.
So it is in the interests of both parties. The platform encourages for honest feedback, if such a response is false, then there will be no rewards. And possibly sanctions will be applied. Therefore it becomes meaningless
Well, then I hope that this will really work the way you say. I see great potential in this and I'm very interested in seeing this realized in this form.
Even more, you can become referrals and offer vendors to other customers. Thus, you too get the opportunity to earn extra money.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:02:43 AM

It is nice to see that this project has nice results already. I guess YINC team will make all possible to conquer public and make this project popular and well-designed. Good luck, guys!
This project really looks amazing. I am sure that YINC is the solution to real problems that exist online today. Say good bye to fake reviews, forever. What results do you mean exactly? I want to know more details about it.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:08:14 AM

It is nice to see that this project has nice results already. I guess YINC team will make all possible to conquer public and make this project popular and well-designed. Good luck, guys!
This project really looks amazing. I am sure that YINC is the solution to real problems that exist online today. Say good bye to fake reviews, forever. What results do you mean exactly? I want to know more details about it.
Well, I’ve just noticed that YINC team members visited Santa Monica. Participants of this event were impressed by this project so much. They’ve really made a splash. Everyone appreciated great ideas of the YINC platform.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:13:09 AM

Well, I’ve just noticed that YINC team members visited Santa Monica. Participants of this event were impressed by this project so much. They’ve really made a splash. Everyone appreciated great ideas of the YINC platform.
I am sure that they will visit many events and crowd will be really amazed by this project and its goals. Where did you find this information? I would be happy to get all news about YINC immediately if it is possible.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:18:39 AM

I am sure that they will visit many events and crowd will be really amazed by this project and its goals. Where did you find this information? I would be happy to get all news about YINC immediately if it is possible.
Of course, it is possible. You just need to subscribe on their official social media accounts. I found information about the event in Santa Monice in facebook. Here is the link.
https://www.facebook.com/YINC-908630105884555/
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

Of course, it is possible. You just need to subscribe on their official social media accounts. I found information about the event in Santa Monice in facebook. Here is the link.

I will find a lot of exciting articles about the project here. Also, I’ve found interesting video about frequently asked questions. Ceo answered questions and explained some details. I hope it won’t be the last video.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:29:09 AM

I will find a lot of exciting articles about the project here. Also, I’ve found interesting video about frequently asked questions. Ceo answered questions and explained some details. I hope it won’t be the last video.
I am sure that team is interested in growing a strong community, so they will post latest news and additional information about the project. You just need to stay tuned and be attentive to offered information. I’ve understood the procedure of a job creating and how it actually works thanks to facebook posts.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:34:26 AM

I am sure that team is interested in growing a strong community, so they will post latest news and additional information about the project. You just need to stay tuned and be attentive to offered information. I’ve understood the procedure of a job creating and how it actually works thanks to facebook posts.
Well, I guess it was a good idea. Community members can have many questions but team will answer it anyway. I like when the project unites valuable idea and a strong team. YINC will be successful.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:39:30 AM

Well, I guess it was a good idea. Community members can have many questions but team will answer it anyway. I like when the project unites valuable idea and a strong team. YINC will be successful.
The platform that offers a transparent and fair way to make deals between vendors and consumers is in a great demand. Besides, it is a great instrument of “honest” advertisement. Real reviews will help to make a right decision and find the best product. YINC will find its place on the market.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:44:14 AM

I like the idea of fair reviews but I still don’t get how it works. I’ve read some information but it wasn’t enough. Can someone explain me, please? I want to know what is so special in this platform.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:49:33 AM

I like the idea of fair reviews but I still don’t get how it works. I’ve read some information but it wasn’t enough. Can someone explain me, please? I want to know what is so special in this platform.
Ok. It is an easy and innovational platform with competitive prices where you can hire or buy product and services using blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency. I guess it is clear. What exactly you don’t understand?
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:54:06 AM

Ok. It is an easy and innovational platform with competitive prices where you can hire or buy product and services using blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency. I guess it is clear. What exactly you don’t understand?
Actually, I mean relations between vendor and consumer. How are they going to interact? Why developers decided to use blockchain technologies? I have so many questions.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:59:33 AM

Actually, I mean relations between vendor and consumer. How are they going to interact? Why developers decided to use blockchain technologies? I have so many questions.
Yes, it is true. You are very curious.  Look, consumer creates a request for some products or services. Vendors immediately offers their prices for this product or service, so consumers can choose the best offer. It is something like tendering.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:04:50 AM

Yes, it is true. You are very curious.  Look, consumer creates a request for some products or services. Vendors immediately offers their prices for this product or service, so consumers can choose the best offer. It is something like tendering.
Wow. It is so exciting. I like this idea because finally customers have an advantageous position. I want to see how it will work. You still haven’t answered on my second question about blockchain.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:05:04 AM

Yes, it is true. You are very curious.  Look, consumer creates a request for some products or services. Vendors immediately offers their prices for this product or service, so consumers can choose the best offer. It is something like tendering.

So the process is a lil bit longer as you need to wait the response of the vendors in the platform or just take whoever offers first. Is it competitive enough in terms of prices as compared to a regular rate without blockchain involved?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:10:23 AM

Wow. It is so exciting. I like this idea because finally customers have an advantageous position. I want to see how it will work. You still haven’t answered on my second question about blockchain.
I am sorry. Blockchain provides transparency and security of the permanent data flow. Besides, these technologies offer more opportunities to work with cryptocurrencies. I guess you know something about blockchain and you will understand why it was the best decision for this project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

YINC represents a great investment attractiveness, for all participants. very soon the pre-sale period will begin, and there is also the possibility of participation in private sale, which also looks interesting. perhaps I should join the white list in order to visually void the benefits and benefits of this platform.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

friends, in this area I'm a beginner, I do not quite understand much, I'm interested in the main advantages of this wonderful project. also tell me, please, what exactly is using the blockchain system? What is the process? and what benefits internal tokens of this platform will bring. I want to know everything about this project! Smiley
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

friends, in this area I'm a beginner, I do not quite understand much, I'm interested in the main advantages of this wonderful project. also tell me, please, what exactly is using the blockchain system? What is the process? and what benefits internal tokens of this platform will bring. I want to know everything about this project! Smiley
as far as I understood from the description of the project, the developers have patched the patent, which uses just blockchain technology in order to solve some issues in the consumer sphere, or rather, how much consumers trust their suppliers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: