Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1955 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

friends, in this area I'm a beginner, I do not quite understand much, I'm interested in the main advantages of this wonderful project. also tell me, please, what exactly is using the blockchain system? What is the process? and what benefits internal tokens of this platform will bring. I want to know everything about this project! Smiley
as far as I understood from the description of the project, the developers have patched the patent, which uses just blockchain technology in order to solve some issues in the consumer sphere, or rather, how much consumers trust their suppliers.
and the process of interaction between them is considered not live, as we are accustomed to, but through the Internet. you will agree that this research helps to make sure that all transactions at the present time are made precisely through the blockchain: this simplifies the process of interaction, making it more transparent and convenient.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

in this case, the project has the strongest advantages in comparison with the usual hiring. First, suppliers act against each other, giving the consumer the most competitive prices. this means that the consumer has the right to choose, and this is important.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

in this case, the project has the strongest advantages in comparison with the usual hiring. First, suppliers act against each other, giving the consumer the most competitive prices. this means that the consumer has the right to choose, and this is important.
in addition, the blockchain contributes to the fact that each job is tied to the block, creating a history of work on the properties. this adds convenience and does not create confusion in the ranking of each vendor.
peetah

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

in addition, the blockchain contributes to the fact that each job is tied to the block, creating a history of work on the properties. this adds convenience and does not create confusion in the ranking of each vendor.
this is because the supplier's visibility depends on the quality of the work, and not on the ability to manipulate the system. a kind of stimulus is created for more effective work. no one really wants to spoil the reputation and rating because of bad feedback
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:47:27 PM

guys, see what an interesting chain turns out. if the level of motivation is high, then the work process is more qualitative, and this contributes to obtaining good reviews, for which participants are awarded with tokens. in general, as I have noticed, users are often rewarded here.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

guys, see what an interesting chain turns out. if the level of motivation is high, then the work process is more qualitative, and this contributes to obtaining good reviews, for which participants are awarded with tokens. in general, as I have noticed, users are often rewarded here.
it is quite true. you can also be rewarded for becoming direct referrals for previously hired suppliers. In addition, when using YINC tokens, both consumers and suppliers can receive 50% or more of the YINC supplier fee for the work, which can also be considered an advantageous advantage.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

It is noteworthy that I saw very few projects that guarantee the security of payments. Here, the Smart Escrow service is also used, which makes peer-to-peer payments even more reliable and secure.
peetah

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

It is noteworthy that I saw very few projects that guarantee the security of payments. Here, the Smart Escrow service is also used, which makes peer-to-peer payments even more reliable and secure.
security and reliability can also be confirmed by the fact that for this platform the cases of forgery and change of reviews are excluded, even the developers are not able to influence this process, since all reviews are stored in the history of the blockchain.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 30000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

info@ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

security and reliability can also be confirmed by the fact that for this platform the cases of forgery and change of reviews are excluded, even the developers are not able to influence this process, since all reviews are stored in the history of the blockchain.
and transparency between suppliers creates competitive acuity, providing consumers with timely answers and competitive prices, which once again sums up what can be trusted for this project and developers!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

friends, I will summarize your active discussion by the fact that YINC offers not only services of the consumer market, it also processes services for all types of real estate, including commercial, residential and nursing homes. so I'm sure that it is out of competition! Cool Cool
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:41:31 AM

It is all about truth. YINC offers a fair model of relations between consumers and vendors. I guess it could change the market and make it hustle free. I really hope that public will accept this point of view and try to apply it on practice.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:46:12 AM

It is all about truth. YINC offers a fair model of relations between consumers and vendors. I guess it could change the market and make it hustle free. I really hope that public will accept this point of view and try to apply it on practice.
It will be wonderful I am sure about it. I like the most that really guarantees security of the data flow. Everything will be encrypted and saved in blockchain. No one can falsify information about any transaction.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:51:20 AM

It will be wonderful I am sure about it. I like the most that really guarantees security of the data flow. Everything will be encrypted and saved in blockchain. No one can falsify information about any transaction.
Anyone can be compromised or get better false reviews. It is great that there are rigid frameworks to control this ecosystem. It could be really interesting for those businessmen that want to make an honest business.
SamuelN

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:56:05 AM

Anyone can be compromised or get better false reviews. It is great that there are rigid frameworks to control this ecosystem. It could be really interesting for those businessmen that want to make an honest business.
You are right. Besides, vendors will be able change price accordingly to prices of its competitors. It will be a game with honest rules for everyone. If you can give to the consumer the best price than you can conquer the market.
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:56:10 AM

What is the opinion of the contractor with YINC? What features and system are used by YINC so that the transaction is more amam and faster?

nicrnicr

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:01:09 AM

You are right. Besides, vendors will be able change price accordingly to prices of its competitors. It will be a game with honest rules for everyone. If you can give to the consumer the best price than you can conquer the market.
Yes, and vendors will be able to get real reviews. Nobody will be able to pay for bad or good reviews for service or production. I know that reviews will be accessible after the deal will be finished.
SamuelN

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

Yes, and vendors will be able to get real reviews. Nobody will be able to pay for bad or good reviews for service or production. I know that reviews will be accessible after the deal will be finished.
I know about it too. I really hope that YINC will find many strong and successful partners that will appreciate a possibility for a fair business. I guess it is the main reason why people will be in love with this platform.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:12:15 AM

I know about it too. I really hope that YINC will find many strong and successful partners that will appreciate a possibility for a fair business. I guess it is the main reason why people will be in love with this platform.
I hope so because I except so much from YINC. This project needs to find its place on the market and public. I guess it can change everything. YINC opens new horizons.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:21:19 AM

Hey, everyone! I like the idea and the project design. I read the white paper but there are some questions left. I want to know the benefits from yinc tokens. Why I should buy it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: