Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:32:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1955 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:26:17 AM

Hey, everyone! I like the idea and the project design. I read the white paper but there are some questions left. I want to know the benefits from yinc tokens. Why I should buy it?
Look, these tokens give lots of possibilities. You will be able to pay for services or to ave a discount for services. It depends on the amount of your digital assets. Everything will be improved by Smart escrow service.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:31:36 AM

Hey, everyone! I like the idea and the project design. I read the white paper but there are some questions left. I want to know the benefits from yinc tokens. Why I should buy it?
Look, these tokens give lots of possibilities. You will be able to pay for services or to ave a discount for services. It depends on the amount of your digital assets. Everything will be improved by Smart escrow service.
Wow. It looks really intriguing. Can you tell me more about the discount system because I understood everything about payment within the system? How will work this discount?
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

Wow. It looks really intriguing. Can you tell me more about the discount system because I understood everything about payment within the system? How will work this discount?
Well, there will be certain fees portions of the job. Of course, it will depend on job’s size (up to 15%). Token holders will be able to get reduces because developers want to create special benefits for token holders.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:42:04 AM

Well, there will be certain fees portions of the job. Of course, it will depend on job’s size (up to 15%). Token holders will be able to get reduces because developers want to create special benefits for token holders.
It is nice. I like this idea. It will motivate many users. Do you know something about possibilities to get payment for services and produces in fiat? I think that many users will be interested in this opportunity.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:49:15 AM

It is nice. I like this idea. It will motivate many users. Do you know something about possibilities to get payment for services and produces in fiat? I think that many users will be interested in this opportunity.
You are right. Developers really think about their community and made all possible to fulfill all users’ requests, especially in financial sense. Yinc will perform an exchange to tokens on their behalf at no charge.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

You are right. Developers really think about their community and made all possible to fulfill all users’ requests, especially in financial sense. Yinc will perform an exchange to tokens on their behalf at no charge.
It sounds even better than I’ve could imagine. Also, I know that 50% cashback from vendors fees of job size. It is something very interesting. Is that what you meant when you were talking about special features for token holders.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:00:20 AM

It sounds even better than I’ve could imagine. Also, I know that 50% cashback from vendors fees of job size. It is something very interesting. Is that what you meant when you were talking about special features for token holders.
I haven’t heard about it before. I can only wish developers good luck. I hope this project will be much successful than at current moment. Yinc it a gorgeous.
Techsan

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

In fact, I understand for what purpose this project was created. Sometimes find someone who will perform their work in a timely and high-quality manner. And usually there is absolutely no guarantee. Flying this service, such an opportunity will be.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

In fact, I understand for what purpose this project was created. Sometimes find someone who will perform their work in a timely and high-quality manner. And usually there is absolutely no guarantee. Flying this service, such an opportunity will be.
I do not understand why people have such problems. Is this really such a huge problem for many?
Techsan

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

I do not understand why people have such problems. Is this really such a huge problem for many?
Actually, yes. I myself ran into this problem when I was repairing my office premises. I had to work with many construction teams and many of them did not meet my requirements.
peetah

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:26:02 AM

Actually, yes. I myself ran into this problem when I was repairing my office premises. I had to work with many construction teams and many of them did not meet my requirements.
I'm sorry to hear this, but I did not have such problems. Usually I appeal to those organassins whose name is re-branded on the market.
Techsan

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

I'm sorry to hear this, but I did not have such problems. Usually I appeal to those organassins whose name is re-branded on the market.
Yes, that's what most people do, but that does not mean that the quality of the services provided will meet the highest standards. That's why such projects as this are very relevant.
peetah

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

Yes, that's what most people do, but that does not mean that the quality of the services provided will meet the highest standards. That's why such projects as this are very relevant.
I can not understand one more thing. This project is designed for a private segment or more focused on the business segment of the market?
Techsan

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

I can not understand one more thing. This project is designed for a private segment or more focused on the business segment of the market?
Well, as I understand it, the project team expects to cover the entire market completely. Not giving preference to this or that segment of the market.
peetah

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

Well, as I understand it, the project team expects to cover the entire market completely. Not giving preference to this or that segment of the market.
Nevertheless, I read some information about this project and it seems to me that they are focusing on the business segment, but perhaps I am mistaken.
Techsan

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:47:11 AM

Nevertheless, I read some information about this project and it seems to me that they are focusing on the business segment, but perhaps I am mistaken.
Most likely it is, because I read a lot about this project and nowhere did I see information about what you are saying. Try to read the white paper, maybe this will give you answers to some questions.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

In fact, I'm very impressed with this project. I just look at the list of partners and I'm impressed, I wish the guys good luck with their project.
What kind of partners are you talking about? I have not seen the information that they are ready for cooperation and partnership in any spheres.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:11:00 AM

In fact, I'm very impressed with this project. I just look at the list of partners and I'm impressed, I wish the guys good luck with their project.
What kind of partners are you talking about? I have not seen the information that they are ready for cooperation and partnership in any spheres.
Well, I'm talking about those companies with whom they have already agreed on cooperation. In the list of the largest companies occupying leading positions in the field of commercial real estate. You can see the information on this on the website.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

Well, I'm talking about those companies with whom they have already agreed on cooperation. In the list of the largest companies occupying leading positions in the field of commercial real estate. You can see the information on this on the website.
Oh yeah. I really missed it, I'm sorry. Just my English is not so good, I would really like to see the localization of the documentation of this project in other languages.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

Oh yeah. I really missed it, I'm sorry. Just my English is not so good, I would really like to see the localization of the documentation of this project in other languages.
Well, I have not heard anything about the project team's plans for translating documentation into various languages, perhaps this is not worth waiting for. But maybe I'm wrong. You can ask them personally in telegram chat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: