Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1955 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

In fact, I'm very impressed with this project. I just look at the list of partners and I'm impressed, I wish the guys good luck with their project.
What kind of partners are you talking about? I have not seen the information that they are ready for cooperation and partnership in any spheres.
Well, I'm talking about those companies with whom they have already agreed on cooperation. In the list of the largest companies occupying leading positions in the field of commercial real estate. You can see the information on this on the website.
Oh yeah. I really missed it, I'm sorry. Just my English is not so good, I would really like to see the localization of the documentation of this project in other languages.
Well, I have not heard anything about the project team's plans for translating documentation into various languages, perhaps this is not worth waiting for. But maybe I'm wrong. You can ask them personally in telegram chat.
I guess I will, thank you for your help. I hope that I will be able to find the answers to my questions and I will no longer have to pester anyone with this.
yinc_team

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Hello all! A new blog post is up on our blog >> Imagine if vendors made competitive bids for the services you need…
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

I would like to note that this project has a high level of investment attractiveness, since the advantages and relevance of the topic as a whole create competitive prices and motivate suppliers to perform their duties qualitatively, which contributes to the level of the platform and improves the interaction of both sides.
I agree with this. in addition, benefits are beneficial not only for users themselves, but also for suppliers. this, for example, discounts on service, rewards for reviews, as well as an unchanged and beloved referral program Smiley
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

if I understand correctly, the relationship between users and service providers is a kind of patented solution, the result of which is a simple, safe and cheap hiring process. Cheesy
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

if I understand correctly, the relationship between users and service providers is a kind of patented solution, the result of which is a simple, safe and cheap hiring process. Cheesy
just like that. and the very idea of ​​the revolution is to search, select and pay for the supplier more easily with the help of the blockchain, because, according to the developers, the satisfaction of consumers with the platforms of service providers is closely related to the reliability of the rating, financial security, as well as historical and significant volume of relevant information .
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

it seems to me that the correct idea was to create a specific feedback system based on keeping them in the blockchain, which eliminates the possibility of counterfeiting documents and the same feedback.
quite right. it would be superfluous to mention the transparency of all processes, which is important for suppliers, since they have the opportunity to see who else is participating in the tender for work. creates a kind of competition, which, in turn, is useful for consumers, providing them with competitive prices.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

also I would like to note that the markers have no less strong advantages. this, for example, returns 50% of the tokens for services by using hold and use of markers. Next, this is a reward for the reviews that you can leave when the transaction ends. and the last one is the reward for the direct referral of the supplier who was previously hired by them. a convenient system, as I believe.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

also I would like to note that the markers have no less strong advantages. this, for example, returns 50% of the tokens for services by using hold and use of markers. Next, this is a reward for the reviews that you can leave when the transaction ends. and the last one is the reward for the direct referral of the supplier who was previously hired by them. a convenient system, as I believe.
and have you already familiarized yourself with the new system of this platform, which serves all types of real estate, including commercial, residential and nursing homes? if you've not, read it: it was developed in cooperation with partners who manage real estate abroad. these partners have thousands of tenants and already intend to use the platform for all their properties.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

and have you already familiarized yourself with the new system of this platform, which serves all types of real estate, including commercial, residential and nursing homes? if you've not, read it: it was developed in cooperation with partners who manage real estate abroad. these partners have thousands of tenants and already intend to use the platform for all their properties.
I got acquainted, thank you for useful tip-off. see, here are added functions for commercial real estate. for me it should be interesting, especially since tenants can make their requests for service directly to managers in the system, which saves time for both managers and residents alike.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

I got acquainted, thank you for useful tip-off. see, here are added functions for commercial real estate. for me it should be interesting, especially since tenants can make their requests for service directly to managers in the system, which saves time for both managers and residents alike.
also it is an opportunity for owners to use an internal token for the type of work that their supplier will cope with. confirmation of the advisability of such advantages - a huge list of partners who, together with the developers, designed this part of the project.
Techsan

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

I would like to know more details about this project. The sale of the tokens has already started or has not started yet at this moment?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

I would like to know more details about this project. The sale of the tokens has already started or has not started yet at this moment?
Well judging by the road map of pre-sale tokens should start in the third quarter of 2018. But at the moment I have not seen the exact date of the start of sales.
Techsan

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Well judging by the road map of pre-sale tokens should start in the third quarter of 2018. But at the moment I have not seen the exact date of the start of sales.
Yes, I see information on this on the website. At the moment, pre-sale has not started yet, but the date of the beginning of this is already known. It will be available in August.
kk777

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

Yes, I see information on this on the website. At the moment, pre-sale has not started yet, but the date of the beginning of this is already known. It will be available in August.
Oh, so I somewhere was able to skip this information. Thanks for telling me about it. Now I can mark in my calendar the start date of sales, so as not to miss it.
Techsan

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

Oh, so I somewhere was able to skip this information. Thanks for telling me about it. Now I can mark in my calendar the start date of sales, so as not to miss it.
In any case, you should fill out a special form and get into the whitelist before you are notified about this before selling. And besides, you will be able to get a record of the first customers and perhaps you will be waiting for a pleasant bonus.
kk777

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

In any case, you should fill out a special form and get into the whitelist before you are notified about this before selling. And besides, you will be able to get a record of the first customers and perhaps you will be waiting for a pleasant bonus.
Yes, for sure, it will be necessary to do it, thank you for reminding me of this. Speaking of bonuses, by the way. Are there any bonuses for the first investors? Is there any information about this?
Techsan

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

Yes, for sure, it will be necessary to do it, thank you for reminding me of this. Speaking of bonuses, by the way. Are there any bonuses for the first investors? Is there any information about this?
Well, I really can not give you an exact answer to this, because it's not for me. In my opinion there should be some kind of bonus, but I do not know for sure. Maybe in white paper there is information about this, did you read it?
kk777

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

Well, I really can not give you an exact answer to this, because it's not for me. In my opinion there should be some kind of bonus, but I do not know for sure. Maybe in white paper there is information about this, did you read it?
Yes, I read, but not completely. I can miss this moment. I'll ask about this in a telegram chat with the project team, I think they will be able to answer this in more detail.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

I believe that the project was implemented very well, at least I did not see that the bottom solution was already implemented by the competitors.
What kind of competitors are you talking about? I have not seen a single project with a similar idea. Just when they say about competition, they mean that there are similar projects.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

I believe that the project was implemented very well, at least I did not see that the bottom solution was already implemented by the competitors.
What kind of competitors are you talking about? I have not seen a single project with a similar idea. Just when they say about competition, they mean that there are similar projects.
Well, I actually meant possible competitors. That is, projects that may be there, but I do not know anything about them. This is also likely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: