Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:01:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1955 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:07:01 AM

The project has a great potential I think. By the way, who can tell me some information about the project? I read the white paper but there are so many questions left. I thought that someone can help me.

YINC offers a new approach to the service-to-hire market. It can change everything. What information do you need? YINC tokens are very useful for platform users. What have you understood after white paper reading?
Actually, I’ve understood not too much. I understand that I can pay for vendor’s service using these tokens but I have an opportunity to pay in fiat. So, what’s the point to pay in tokens if you can make payment in fiat?
Well, you still have to pay fees in tokens. You will be able to pay the whole sum in fiat but using tokens will reduce you 50% from the fee. I guess it can change your mind.
Wow. I’ve lost this information. I consider that it will be easier to use tokens than fiat currencies. Wait a minute. I still don’t get how developers will allow to pay fees in fiat too? Can you explain me this part, please?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:13:31 AM

The project has a great potential I think. By the way, who can tell me some information about the project? I read the white paper but there are so many questions left. I thought that someone can help me.

YINC offers a new approach to the service-to-hire market. It can change everything. What information do you need? YINC tokens are very useful for platform users. What have you understood after white paper reading?
Actually, I’ve understood not too much. I understand that I can pay for vendor’s service using these tokens but I have an opportunity to pay in fiat. So, what’s the point to pay in tokens if you can make payment in fiat?
Well, you still have to pay fees in tokens. You will be able to pay the whole sum in fiat but using tokens will reduce you 50% from the fee. I guess it can change your mind.
Wow. I’ve lost this information. I consider that it will be easier to use tokens than fiat currencies. Wait a minute. I still don’t get how developers will allow to pay fees in fiat too? Can you explain me this part, please?
Yes, of course. Look, they will perform the exchange to tokens on their behalf at no charge. I guess it won’t be so attractive as paying in tokens. But it still consumers decision. Only they will decide what is easier to use.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:18:08 AM

Yes, of course. Look, they will perform the exchange to tokens on their behalf at no charge. I guess it won’t be so attractive as paying in tokens. But it still consumers decision. Only they will decide what is easier to use.
Thank you so much for your help. Now I understand more. These features showed how much how team want to fulfill all customers’ requests. I am sure that YINC will be successful. This project really gives you control.
yinc_team

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

How YINC has not only made online reviews unalterable, but also real »

https://medium.com/yinc-blog/how-yinc-has-not-only-made-online-reviews-unalterable-but-also-real-48de2203ad58
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

Reviews is a great problem for the current market. You never know how truthful the review about service of a certain vendor was. I really hope that YINC can solve this problem. It become a real revolution for the market.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

Reviews is a great problem for the current market. You never know how truthful the review about service of a certain vendor was. I really hope that YINC can solve this problem. It become a real revolution for the market.
I completely agree with you. This idea is something outstanding. Reviews need to be controlled somehow. But I still can’t understand how it will be provided. It isn’t clear for me.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

I completely agree with you. This idea is something outstanding. Reviews need to be controlled somehow. But I still can’t understand how it will be provided. It isn’t clear for me.
You need to read the white paper because it could be useful. You can find all information there but I can help you too. Consumers will be motivated to leave reviews. They will get rewards for every review left on the platform.
guarino

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

You need to read the white paper because it could be useful. You can find all information there but I can help you too. Consumers will be motivated to leave reviews. They will get rewards for every review left on the platform.
Ok. Like a consumer will be very interested to do it. Do you know that there are many fake reviews in internet? They can be bad or good no matter but it is still misinformation. How are they supposed control it?
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

Ok. Like a consumer will be very interested to do it. Do you know that there are many fake reviews in internet? They can be bad or good no matter but it is still misinformation. How are they supposed control it?
Reviews will be accessible for consumer only after job will be finished. So, only consumers that used this service will be able to share their opinion. This scheme can be very effective I guess.
guarino

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

Reviews will be accessible for consumer only after job will be finished. So, only consumers that used this service will be able to share their opinion. This scheme can be very effective I guess.
I would like to see it live. I hope developers will launch the demo of the platform and community will be able to evaluate their success. I guess it will be really helpful.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:56:45 PM

I would like to see it live. I hope developers will launch the demo of the platform and community will be able to evaluate their success. I guess it will be really helpful.
Well, it would be a great idea but I am sure that YINC’s team need enough time to make it real. It is a great job so it deserves to be waited. You just need to be more patient.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

The project is 100% promising. I like their idea and news approach to the current problems of the market. I want to see how developers will be updating the platform to make it better.
I am sure that this team can create something really special. These guys know how to make something worthy. Besides, I know that they are working really hard to improve the platform and find new partners for YINC.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

The project is 100% promising. I like their idea and news approach to the current problems of the market. I want to see how developers will be updating the platform to make it better.
I am sure that this team can create something really special. These guys know how to make something worthy. Besides, I know that they are working really hard to improve the platform and find new partners for YINC.
I hope so. Where did you find this information? I would like to know about it too. Do you know something about their plans? I would like to stay tuned.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

I hope so. Where did you find this information? I would like to know about it too. Do you know something about their plans? I would like to stay tuned.
Well, I think it will be useful for you too find this info in YINC social media because I found it in facebook. There are many interesting stuffs about the project. Here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/YINC-908630105884555/
SamuelN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

Well, I think it will be useful for you too find this info in YINC social media because I found it in facebook. There are many interesting stuffs about the project. Here is the link

Thank you. I will read some previous posts about. You still haven’t answers my question. Have you find out something about their future plans? I mean about future partnerships.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

Thank you. I will read some previous posts about. You still haven’t answers my question. Have you find out something about their future plans? I mean about future partnerships.
Actually, I don’t know. I guess more funds their will raise more partners they will have. They will have plans to conquer the world market and I am sure that the will need support from local vendors. It will be pretty useful for both parts.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

Actually, I don’t know. I guess more funds their will raise more partners they will have. They will have plans to conquer the world market and I am sure that the will need support from local vendors. It will be pretty useful for both parts.
I can agree with your opinion. I guess this project has many perspectives to become a world-famous platform. YINC offers a new way to earn good reputation for a company. Nowadays reputation is very important for successful business.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

I can agree with your opinion. I guess this project has many perspectives to become a world-famous platform. YINC offers a new way to earn good reputation for a company. Nowadays reputation is very important for successful business.
It is so true. It is the main problem of any company to be famous for its success and qualitative production or service. Like they say, your brand isn’t what you say it is, it’s google says what it is. This is really dangerous.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

It is so true. It is the main problem of any company to be famous for its success and qualitative production or service. Like they say, your brand isn’t what you say it is, it’s google says what it is. This is really dangerous.
Yep. And YINC tries to help companies to make the system of reviews more fair and honest to everyone. It can be wonderful I guess. I wish developers good luck!
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

Yep. And YINC tries to help companies to make the system of reviews more fair and honest to everyone. It can be wonderful I guess. I wish developers good luck!

Reviews are a sensitive topic as so many things can be done in bad ways. Fake and harmful reviews and so on and so forth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: