Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1952 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

I hope this business gets a great profit! It has informed results and faultless idea. There are no obstacles to be needed and great for YINC. I am pretty sure about it.
It is nice to see that you’re inspired so much but I can’t understand one thing. How can you be so sure where there are so many competitors? Project is interesting but why it will be better than others. How will it conquer public?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:56:18 PM

I hope this business gets a great profit! It has informed results and faultless idea. There are no obstacles to be needed and great for YINC. I am pretty sure about it.
It is nice to see that you’re inspired so much but I can’t understand one thing. How can you be so sure where there are so many competitors? Project is interesting but why it will be better than others. How will it conquer public?
Well, if you have some doubts you need to find more information. At least, you need to reread the white list. It could be really interesting for you. Also, I can share this video with you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoyNiL7RusA
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:01:20 AM

Well, if you have some doubts you need to find more information. At least, you need to reread the white list. It could be really interesting for you. Also, I can share this video with you

Thank you. The situation becomes clearer now. Maybe it can change my mind. The project is really remarkable and I like that team really cares about community. They want to share maximum information about the project.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:06:39 AM

Thank you. The situation becomes clearer now. Maybe it can change my mind. The project is really remarkable and I like that team really cares about community. They want to share maximum information about the project.
True. Besides, they will be very happy to hear opinion of every member of the community. For example, Mike Azeroual, co-founder and COO, will be happy to hear how you dislike the middleman in the service-to-hire industry.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:11:30 AM

True. Besides, they will be very happy to hear opinion of every member of the community. For example, Mike Azeroual, co-founder and COO, will be happy to hear how you dislike the middleman in the service-to-hire industry.
Wow. I guess this team choose the right path of development and they will make a product that will fulfill all users’ request. It can make a real revolution on the market.
kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

Project YINC

YINC is the most simple, cost-effective and reliable way to hire service providers using cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology. YINC’s Smart Escrow system allows users to book and pay for services with the power and security of cryptocurrency.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

As I understand it, this project more efficiently and reasonably approaches the interaction between consumers and contractors: due to block-building technology, the rating, financial security, as well as customer satisfaction with suppliers are raised.
it is quite right. customer satisfaction just depends on these factors, which you listed. In addition, the blockchain platforms used here are used with the help of the Ethereum blockchain, which makes it clear the seriousness and reliability of the project.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

it is noteworthy that tokens on this platform act as a utility designed to track transactions, interactions and reviews. in general, their properties for payment for services are preserved, only it can be added that an incentive is created to review the existing system of interaction between suppliers and consumers.
kk777

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

guys, I would like to discuss the advantages of this project. I'm sure that among us there are people who are more competent in these matters (except, of course, developers). I, for one, am sure that this platform will not have competition, given its innovative approach to the existing system of interaction between consumers and contractors.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

guys, I would like to discuss the advantages of this project. I'm sure that among us there are people who are more competent in these matters (except, of course, developers). I, for one, am sure that this platform will not have competition, given its innovative approach to the existing system of interaction between consumers and contractors.
I agree. general, I can voice: these are competitive prices, formed at the expense of suppliers' rates against each other, the storage of reviews and stories on the blockchain. What can you add?
kk777

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

I agree. general, I can voice: these are competitive prices, formed at the expense of suppliers' rates against each other, the storage of reviews and stories on the blockchain. What can you add?
what you have listed is the advantages of the system itself. it really is, I would add that the rating of the supplier depends only on the quality of the work done, and not on the ability to manipulate the system.
Klacik

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

The marker also has undeniable advantages. it is, for example, a one-way payment system through the Smart-Escrow service, discounts on services, protection from a price reduction of the token, providing protection from a fall in the form of a value level of the price of the token during the ICO. Cheesy Cheesy
kk777

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

The marker also has undeniable advantages. it is, for example, a one-way payment system through the Smart-Escrow service, discounts on services, protection from a price reduction of the token, providing protection from a fall in the form of a value level of the price of the token during the ICO. Cheesy Cheesy
it would also be superfluous to mention the awards for comments and direct referencers: reviews are left after the transaction is completed, and after that comes a reward. further - you can also receive a reward by becoming a direct referencer for a supplier who has already been hired. not entirely understandable to me property, but I think that I will rather use remuneration for the reviews Smiley
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

guys, did you see that it turns out, the developers have another project - the maintenance of all types of real estate, including commercial, residential and nursing homes? it's just fantastic!
a1471989

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:48:13 PM

guys, did you see that it turns out, the developers have another project - the maintenance of all types of real estate, including commercial, residential and nursing homes? it's just fantastic!
I heard about this. as far as I know, this system was created with the support of partners who own a large number of real estate in the US and abroad. These partners have thousands of tenants and already intend to use the platform for all their properties.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

I heard about this. as far as I know, this system was created with the support of partners who own a large number of real estate in the US and abroad. These partners have thousands of tenants and already intend to use the platform for all their properties.
it is quite right. judging by the description of the project, there are added some functions for managing commercial real estate. Wink
Klacik

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:59:24 PM

if I'm not mistaken, these functions are: single or multi-proprietary, developed for companies using the Yardi and Appfolio systems, as well as those who do not use any systems at all. Further, it is an opportunity for property owners to use the YINC for jobs that their own internal or preferred suppliers can handle.
kk777

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

if I'm not mistaken, these functions are: single or multi-proprietary, developed for companies using the Yardi and Appfolio systems, as well as those who do not use any systems at all. Further, it is an opportunity for property owners to use the YINC for jobs that their own internal or preferred suppliers can handle.
I will also add that this is the best service and customer service, that is, tenants can make their requests for service directly to managers in the system, and managers can claim to work on the same platform.
a1471989

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

in general, the platform is developing, and I will be happy if this will continue, because the topic is quite relevant, and after the end of ICO, I'll look forward to the release of the final product Smiley
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

so..let me get this..this is like a secondary project for the people involved in developing this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: