Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1954 times)
Crypto2211

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

Having issues partaking.  I connected To Facebook and Facebook tasks yet it says error. Been like this since yesterday

My entries and not being added so unable to continue Any further.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

friends, I have not seen such a project, so I think that it will be a success. especially since its theme is topical - uniting consumers with suppliers will now be a process that is more easy and effective, which is extremely important in this area.

I completely agree with you. patented solution under the cipher "You are IN Control" - the idea is really cool! In addition, the platform uses blockchain technology, which adds transparency and security to this process.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

I agree with the developers that customer satisfaction is related to many factors, in particular, the reliability of the rating, financial security and the amount of information provided. I'm sure, that they are in the right direction of platform development.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

guys, do you notice that the YINC token is multifunctional? It is used as a utility and is designed for both transaction tracking, and for interactions and reviews. I believe that there is a definite big plus in this: many will use it because it benefits.
peetah

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

guys, do you notice that the YINC token is multifunctional? It is used as a utility and is designed for both transaction tracking, and for interactions and reviews. I believe that there is a definite big plus in this: many will use it because it benefits.
it is quite right, because all these functions allow you to pay for services, and also provides an incentive to participate in the development of a developed ecosystem of interaction between service providers and consumers.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

Note that in addition to the above advantages of the platform, there are other strong advantages, such as, for example, providing consumers with competitive prices, storing the history of transactions in the blockchain, and the visibility of the supplier's performance by creating a rating system.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

Note that in addition to the above advantages of the platform, there are other strong advantages, such as, for example, providing consumers with competitive prices, storing the history of transactions in the blockchain, and the visibility of the supplier's performance by creating a rating system.
you now listed what concerns the advantages of the system. It is also important to mention, as I believe, the benefits of the utility token. see, the main thing is the provision of Smart Escrow r service, which allows to perform peer-to-peer payment between consumers and suppliers. further, these are discounts on services through the use and retention of the YINC token.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

you now listed what concerns the advantages of the system. It is also important to mention, as I believe, the benefits of the utility token. see, the main thing is the provision of Smart Escrow r service, which allows to perform peer-to-peer payment between consumers and suppliers. further, these are discounts on services through the use and retention of the YINC token.
yes, indeed, discounts are, and quite significant - up to 50%: this process reminds me of cashback, only it is carried out not through purchases, but through the use of a token. I'm also attracted to that, the platform guarantees protection from a fall in the form of a value level of the price of the token during the ICO. therefore, as I understand it, I can not worry about the price reduction.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

I would like to note the rewards that I can get here. this, for example, providing feedback after the transaction is completed for the work done and hiring the same suppliers that were previously.
peetah

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

as an additional service platform also works with the real estate market, both commercial and residential buildings and even homes for the elderly. this proves that developers have a lot of partners who own real estate:)
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:48:32 PM

as an additional service platform also works with the real estate market, both commercial and residential buildings and even homes for the elderly. this proves that developers have a lot of partners who own real estate:)
I agree. just in conjunction with these partners, and this service was developed. since they have real estate not only in the US but also abroad, they have thousands of tenants willing to cooperate and use the YINC platform for all their properties.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

new real estate service also has additional features added not so long ago. this is, for example, a strategic property for a single firm or multi-own, using the Yardi and Appfolio systems, as well as for those firms that do not use any systems at all.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:58:34 PM

new real estate service also has additional features added not so long ago. this is, for example, a strategic property for a single firm or multi-own, using the Yardi and Appfolio systems, as well as for those firms that do not use any systems at all.

also it is an opportunity for real estate owners to use the YINC platform for jobs that are processed by their internal suppliers. and, of course, it is the best service: the examination of requests from tenants directly managers in the system.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

guys, in general, the concept of the platform I really like. I would like to participate in such a project. In addition, very soon the stage of pre-sale of tokens will come, but also you can participate in private sale. it's very convenient, is not it? Smiley
boomertoo

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

guys, in general, the concept of the platform I really like. I would like to participate in such a project. In addition, very soon the stage of pre-sale of tokens will come, but also you can participate in private sale. it's very convenient, is not it? Smiley
yes, it really is. In addition to the fact that we have considered almost all the advantages of the system and its additional services, I'm sure that if there are any additional questions, I can help recommendations in the built-in chat provided on the site.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:10:39 AM

YINC is an amazing project. I really believe in their success and hope that they will be able to grow a strong community. I guess a bounty campaign will help developers to achieve these goals.
You are absolutely right. Besides, I know that recently they’ve announced that bounty campaign has been launched. It is wonderful. Now you can also take a part in making this project more popular. Will you participate in bounty?
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:16:19 AM

YINC is an amazing project. I really believe in their success and hope that they will be able to grow a strong community. I guess a bounty campaign will help developers to achieve these goals.
You are absolutely right. Besides, I know that recently they’ve announced that bounty campaign has been launched. It is wonderful. Now you can also take a part in making this project more popular. Will you participate in bounty?
I think it is a nice thought. I hope I will have enough time to do it. Do you know something about the bounty pool? I would like to know more about it. What does YINC offer for bounty participants? I am really curious.
amanai

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:21:30 AM

I think it is a nice thought. I hope I will have enough time to do it. Do you know something about the bounty pool? I would like to know more about it. What does YINC offer for bounty participants? I am really curious.
Well, developers offer to complete some social tasks and earn tokens. They reserved 2% form the total token pool for this bounty program. I guess it is enough to reward all community members.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:26:13 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 01:49:27 AM by BlackHayate

Well, developers offer to complete some social tasks and earn tokens. They reserved 2% form the total token pool for this bounty program. I guess it is enough to reward all community members.
So, it is clear. How long is the period for bounty? Perhaps I have to much questions, but I can’t find any bounty thread. Can you also send a link where I can find more information about the bounty possibilities, please?
amanai

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:31:08 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 01:44:43 AM by amanai

So, it is clear. How long is the period for bounty? Perhaps I have to much questions, but I can’t find any bounty thread. Can you also send a link where I can find more information about the bounty possibilities, please?

There is no problem. It is a long period. All participants will be able to earn as much as they want to earn during period from July 3rd till December 31st.
https://contest.yinc.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: