Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1954 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:32:27 AM

Hey, everyone! I want to know about tokens that are used on this platform. I mean what I will be able to do with these tokens as a holder. Does it give some additional benefits for owners?
Actually, it gives. YINC tokens will empower the platform and create a comfortable payment method for users of the platform. You will be able to pay for services in tokens. Also, you will get in YINC tokens rewards for reviews and references.
It is quiet logic but you haven’t mentioned about any holders’ special benefits. I know that there is a possibility to pay in fiat. So, will payment in tokens be more attractive than payments in fiat?
I am sorry that I haven’t mentioned it. It will be better to use tokens. Because this platform has a transactional fee. Users that will pay in tokens will get a great discount and the fee will become insignificant.
I hope these tokens will be listed on different exchanges too. It is a nice platform to earn some cryptocurrency if all these features will work as they supposed to work. Developers really need to work hard to make YINC great.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:37:21 AM

Hey, everyone! I want to know about tokens that are used on this platform. I mean what I will be able to do with these tokens as a holder. Does it give some additional benefits for owners?
Actually, it gives. YINC tokens will empower the platform and create a comfortable payment method for users of the platform. You will be able to pay for services in tokens. Also, you will get in YINC tokens rewards for reviews and references.
It is quiet logic but you haven’t mentioned about any holders’ special benefits. I know that there is a possibility to pay in fiat. So, will payment in tokens be more attractive than payments in fiat?
I am sorry that I haven’t mentioned it. It will be better to use tokens. Because this platform has a transactional fee. Users that will pay in tokens will get a great discount and the fee will become insignificant.
I hope these tokens will be listed on different exchanges too. It is a nice platform to earn some cryptocurrency if all these features will work as they supposed to work. Developers really need to work hard to make YINC great.
Stay calm. You just need to be subscribed on their social media accounts to see that developers don’t waste time. They want to find new strategic partners and investors to make YINC better. I am sure that they will make it.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:42:35 AM

Stay calm. You just need to be subscribed on their social media accounts to see that developers don’t waste time. They want to find new strategic partners and investors to make YINC better. I am sure that they will make it.
I guess time will tell. Thank you for your advice. Definitely, I will find these guys to take a look on their work. I hope it will be a pleasant surprise.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:10:18 AM

YINC uses encryption currency and block chain technology to ensure transparency and fairness in the transaction process. This is an important part of the trade needs now.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

friends, the problems of interaction between suppliers and consumers have always been, but with the advent of this platform, I hope that they will be resolved quickly and effectively. The deciphering abbreviation platform speaks for itself: we will indeed be under control.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

the unification of consumers and suppliers in order to implement a more efficient process of their interaction is the mission of the developers, which I fully support. there is a good investment attractiveness.
agree with you. I will explain: each person in one way or another acts as a consumer or supplier, and each person is interested in a safer, faster and cheaper process of choosing each other, so investors are no less interested in promoting consumer market technologies.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:43:36 PM

the unification of consumers and suppliers in order to implement a more efficient process of their interaction is the mission of the developers, which I fully support. there is a good investment attractiveness.
agree with you. I will explain: each person in one way or another acts as a consumer or supplier, and each person is interested in a safer, faster and cheaper process of choosing each other, so investors are no less interested in promoting consumer market technologies.
at the same time, notice, fast, cheap and simple process will occur with the help of a blockchain, which, in addition, will add transparency and security. this is due to the fact that the satisfaction of consumers with service providers depends on many factors, which, in fact, are improved due to the blockchain.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

as I understand, the factors that you have in mind are the rating and its reliability, financial security on both sides and the amount of relevant information. in this case, there is a revolution in the process of search, selection and payment by the consumers of the services of the supplier.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

as I understand, the factors that you have in mind are the rating and its reliability, financial security on both sides and the amount of relevant information. in this case, there is a revolution in the process of search, selection and payment by the consumers of the services of the supplier.
by the way, about the payment. if one of the key advantages of a platform that fosters customer satisfaction is that a reliable rating will be created on the platform, will not these ratings be purposefully falsified in order to get the highest line of the rating?
boomertoo

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

by the way, about the payment. if one of the key advantages of a platform that fosters customer satisfaction is that a reliable rating will be created on the platform, will not these ratings be purposefully falsified in order to get the highest line of the rating?
this is excluded, because consumers, firstly, do not have the opportunity to independently choose a supplier, the platform does it for them. In addition, YINC does not offer paid placement of suppliers; it all follows that suppliers can not hire themselves, pay third parties to themselves and get a fake review. it is convenient, because it excludes the possibility of deception.
peetah

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

this is excluded, because consumers, firstly, do not have the opportunity to independently choose a supplier, the platform does it for them. In addition, YINC does not offer paid placement of suppliers; it all follows that suppliers can not hire themselves, pay third parties to themselves and get a fake review. it is convenient, because it excludes the possibility of deception.
I agree. and YINC sends each job to a limited number of suppliers by location, number
received from them, response time, feedback, etc. regarding payment, then everything is simple. services are paid either in internal tokens of the platform, or in fiat money. the only thing that part of the supplier's remuneration should be paid to him in the YINC tokens.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

that is, do not I need to use internal tokens? if I can pay everything in fiat, it's strange, because on the contrary there must be some incentive to use and advance the platform tokens.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

that is, do not I need to use internal tokens? if I can pay everything in fiat, it's strange, because on the contrary there must be some incentive to use and advance the platform tokens.
the stimulus is just there, as well as the benefits for holders and users of the token. Consumers who pay part of the fee in YINC tokens will receive a 50% discount on YINC's fee for work!
peetah

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:18:43 PM

you can fully pay in fiat if you need it; YINC will for free exchange for tokens on your behalf. In this there is no problem, all processes are carried out according to your preferences.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

I saw here another important advantage. in principle, it concerns, as I assume, investors: it is protection against the fall in the price of the token. this happens as follows: if the price of the token from the market price drops to the set price during the ICO ($ 0.10), YINC will still accept its chips for its public ICO price.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

I saw here another important advantage. in principle, it concerns, as I assume, investors: it is protection against the fall in the price of the token. this happens as follows: if the price of the token from the market price drops to the set price during the ICO ($ 0.10), YINC will still accept its chips for its public ICO price.
this is a really useful advantage. it allows investors not to lose money. and there is one more important detail about tokens: both suppliers and consumers can get an additional 20% of the fee for work, provided that the minimum number of tokens on the purse is kept.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

in general, friends, the platform has significant advantages, the purpose of which is to simplify the process of hiring suppliers. the platform is evolving, and it's obvious: developers take into account the interests of investors and users, making the conditions more profitable.
peetah

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

in general, friends, the platform has significant advantages, the purpose of which is to simplify the process of hiring suppliers. the platform is evolving, and it's obvious: developers take into account the interests of investors and users, making the conditions more profitable.
I agree with you. At the same time, the process of interaction between suppliers and consumers creates, so-called, competitive acuteness and the desire to do
their work more efficiently and qualitatively. this is a kind of motivation.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:32:05 AM

Yinc offers an inspiring idea of a transparent and honest market where consumers will get competitive pricing and vendor truthy reviews about their service. I really hope that will have enough power and talent to make it real.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:37:13 AM

Yinc offers an inspiring idea of a transparent and honest market where consumers will get competitive pricing and vendor truthy reviews about their service. I really hope that will have enough power and talent to make it real.
Are you have some doubts about this project? I couldn’t understand what you want to say. I like yinc and I see that this idea is in demand. I don’t know why you have doubts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: