Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1955 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:29:00 PM

I've been following the project for a long time, the perspectives are impressive! But I'm worried that I can not find a link to the Bounty campaign. Do you know if the launch is planned or not?
Yes, I was also interested in this issue. I think that everything is still ahead. We can say that the project is at the beginning of its path, so do not worry!
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:33:29 PM

Interesting platform. Someone told me that it has interesting offers for users, especially for consumers. I want to know more about all consumers possibilities on this platform. Can somebody help me with this question?
I will help you will a great pleasure. Consumer will have access to all needed information about vendors. This platform offers special features that will help to choose the best vendor. I guess it is the main advance of the system.
I understand it. I meant a want to know details. Will consumer be able to communicate with vendors or other consumers. How can consumer get some reward from the platform or he/she is used to pay for being a user?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

Interesting platform. Someone told me that it has interesting offers for users, especially for consumers. I want to know more about all consumers possibilities on this platform. Can somebody help me with this question?
I will help you will a great pleasure. Consumer will have access to all needed information about vendors. This platform offers special features that will help to choose the best vendor. I guess it is the main advance of the system.
I understand it. I meant a want to know details. Will consumer be able to communicate with vendors or other consumers. How can consumer get some reward from the platform or he/she is used to pay for being a user?
I am sorry. Now I get it. Users will be able to communicate directly to vendors. Also, there will be referencers that will give they recommendations about certain providers that will make the choice much easier. Users will be able to get reward for reviews and references also.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

Yes, the idea is really impressive! Tell me please, what is known about the sale of tokens? At what stage is the project at the moment?
If I'm not mistaken, the project at the moment started private sale! To participate, you need to fill out the form listed on the website: 
https://www.yinc.com/contact?sign_up_purpose=Private%20Sale%20Interest
Typically, private tokens are distributed only to large investors, is not it? I unfortunately do not have much money to participate in this. You do not know when pre sale begins, I would really like to invest in this project!
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

I am sorry. Now I get it. Users will be able to communicate directly to vendors. Also, there will be referencers that will give they recommendations about certain providers that will make the choice much easier. Users will be able to get reward for reviews and references also.
Referencers? Looks interesting. Will any user be able to become a referencer or it will be an opportunity for a small group of users? I am glad to hear about conditions if there are some.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

Referencers? Looks interesting. Will any user be able to become a referencer or it will be an opportunity for a small group of users? I am glad to hear about conditions if there are some.
No, actually any consumer will be able to become a referencer. Al he/she needs to do is just hire some service and leave a review. Consumer will get a reward for a reviews and invitation to become a referencer.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

I've been following the project for a long time, the perspectives are impressive! But I'm worried that I can not find a link to the Bounty campaign. Do you know if the launch is planned or not?
Yes, I was also interested in this issue. I think that everything is still ahead. We can say that the project is at the beginning of its path, so do not worry!
I am very pleased that the project is interested in more and more participants, this reflects the importance of the project! Every day I notice new members who ask their questions. There is no doubt that the project will receive great success and recognition!
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

No, actually any consumer will be able to become a referencer. Al he/she needs to do is just hire some service and leave a review. Consumer will get a reward for a reviews and invitation to become a referencer.
Wow. It is great. This system will help to guarantee a permanent data flow between users, so the market can be live and well informed about all providers. I can’t wait to see it in work.  
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

Wow. It is great. This system will help to guarantee a permanent data flow between users, so the market can be live and well informed about all providers. I can’t wait to see it in work.  
I am sure that your expectations will be met. I can’t predict anything but I am sure that a lot of people will appreciate it because it has a great financial attractiveness for every user.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

I am very pleased that the project is interested in more and more participants, this reflects the importance of the project! Every day I notice new members who ask their questions. There is no doubt that the project will receive great success and recognition!
Yes, it can not but rejoice! But I hope that the team will allow everyone to participate in their Bounty. After all, this will allow them to build an even larger community and gain more popularity in the field of control of the service-to-hire industry.
guarino

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

I have some questions about financial relations between consumers and vendors. I mean is there any fees on the platform and who needs to pay them?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:09:47 PM

Yes, the idea is really impressive! Tell me please, what is known about the sale of tokens? At what stage is the project at the moment?
If I'm not mistaken, the project at the moment started private sale! To participate, you need to fill out the form listed on the website: 
Typically, private tokens are distributed only to large investors, is not it? I unfortunately do not have much money to participate in this. You do not know when pre sale begins, I would really like to invest in this project!
Actually you can be wrong. Unfortunately, I myself do not exactly know the conditions for private sale, but I can say with certainty that YINC has one of the best supports of the participants, you will be responded in the near future!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

I have some questions about financial relations between consumers and vendors. I mean is there any fees on the platform and who needs to pay them?
Yes, there will be a small fee and if I am not mistaking it will be paid by the consumer. Consumer and vendor will decide when and how the work will be paid, so I guess it can help to avoid a lot of troubles. Users will be able to make it simpler for both parts.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

Actually you can be wrong. Unfortunately, I myself do not exactly know the conditions for private sale, but I can say with certainty that YINC has one of the best supports of the participants, you will be responded in the near future!
I completely agree with you! But with regard to pre-sale, As indicated on the YINC website, pre-sale will start in 36 days, the price of one token at the start will be $ 0.08. I hope you find the right investment option. Good luck Smiley
guarino

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

Yes, there will be a small fee and if I am not mistaking it will be paid by the consumer. Consumer and vendor will decide when and how the work will be paid, so I guess it can help to avoid a lot of troubles. Users will be able to make it simpler for both parts.
Nice feature. I guess it will provide simple communication between users and help to grow a strong community. What about the currencies that is accepted for transactions on this platform? Will be yinc tokens the only acceptable currency?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

Nice feature. I guess it will provide simple communication between users and help to grow a strong community. What about the currencies that is accepted for transactions on this platform? Will be yinc tokens the only acceptable currency?
Yep it is great. No, there will be accessible payment in fiat but fees will be still paid in tokens. Fortunately, developers will give an opportunity to pay the total amount in fiat by using exchange services.
guarino

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

Yep it is great. No, there will be accessible payment in fiat but fees will be still paid in tokens. Fortunately, developers will give an opportunity to pay the total amount in fiat by using exchange services.
Ok. Useful information. What’s the point in using tokens than? Users will be able to use fiat and won’t use cryptocurrencies. Isn’t it senseless?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

Ok. Useful information. What’s the point in using tokens than? Users will be able to use fiat and won’t use cryptocurrencies. Isn’t it senseless?
Actually, no. It has sense because the token holders get great reduce for fees if they pay in tones. It will be 50%. Also, if consumers have earned tokens in advance, they won’t pay anything for fees. I guess developers made a right decision and created a smart system.
guarino

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

Actually, no. It has sense because the token holders get great reduce for fees if they pay in tones. It will be 50%. Also, if consumers have earned tokens in advance, they won’t pay anything for fees. I guess developers made a right decision and created a smart system.
You are right. I become more confident in this platform after our conversation. I hope developers will have enough funds and resources to realize all of their ideas. 
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:58:15 AM

The technology of block chaining ensures the transparency and openness of both sides of the transaction, which will reduce more transaction costs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: