Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28901 times)
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

Of course they will moan and scream about the price of bitcoin cause they depend on bitcoin in other say if bitcoin will dump so bad they wi die soon. I support cryptocurrency not capitalism cause rich and many opportunities for all the best thing to do is the future of cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ceylan

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

That is a very good observation. and Of course, many people who complain of bitcoin prices, bought at the peak. . what i believe is complaining is useless and better be patient... still I am very positive that in due time the price will eventually raise up soon
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

I agree about that .. prices are down but demand does not jump. actually what happened? but I'm not afraid because this is indeed the market system .. there are up and down. I'm sure this is just a price game only. So, think of a positive friend.
Yes, same with me I am bit disappointed about the current price of bitcoin, but still I am very positive that in due time the price will eventually raise up and will be at the top soon.

In my own opinion, you will be only disappointed if you invest on a time when the prices of cryptocurrency in the market is very high so you will obviously the price of your coins today is melting, the best thing you can do right now is relax in order to avoid more mistakes like selling your coins.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

Those moaners made significant losses by selling at the dip.

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

There's nothing to be frightened of with this comparison. They are inexperienced and what they think about bitcoin is it's only an all going up investment.
The comparison clearly shows increase in the values of bitcoin and we know that it is increasing every year making so many investors rich. We should not panic by little soaring in the prices of bitcoin because after every dump, there is a huge pump and by the end of the year, bitcoin is always there to make all of us happy. We should understand that these newcomers are our responsibility and we should guide them about not to panic.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

People would get mad if the coins that they hold are going down for a long time like what we are facing right now. Probably it's only their money or they went all-in to invest in Bitcoin which is a stupid idea. If people only invest in Bitcoin just because the trends, they would be mad if they suffered from losses.
Well I think this is natural. Nothing is bad in this. We all are using our money for fulfilling the daily needs for our families. Whosoever have invested in bitcoin or any other source of income, he must be sensitive and emotional whether prices start falling down. But we have to be so relaxed and cool minded when things are going down. Keep patience and make good results.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

People would get mad if the coins that they hold are going down for a long time like what we are facing right now. Probably it's only their money or they went all-in to invest in Bitcoin which is a stupid idea. If people only invest in Bitcoin just because the trends, they would be mad if they suffered from losses.
Well I think this is natural. Nothing is bad in this. We all are using our money for fulfilling the daily needs for our families. Whosoever have invested in bitcoin or any other source of income, he must be sensitive and emotional whether prices start falling down. But we have to be so relaxed and cool minded when things are going down. Keep patience and make good results.
Agreed.We cannot expect for the price to always stay on top,there are always times that it will fall down and that's the nature of bitcoin,fluctuations happen from time to time.If we compare bitcoin price to other digital currency price,it's still higher than others so we should not worry in times like this because in the next days or even months,the price will surely be back to its peak price.

peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

I think it's perfectly normal for people to moan about the price of Bitcoin, since it's there investment. This cryptocurrency market isn't like the normal financial market we know about so it's certainly prone to volatility. But the future of the market is awesome with lots of benefits.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

None other than the business. When people have invested their money into crypto currencies especially into bitcoin, they assured that the profits would hit their wallets. But this first 2 quarters have been worse and taken the investors to grieve worst. The second  half would bring good turn over. Lets just see what is going to happen.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

None other than the business. When people have invested their money into crypto currencies especially into bitcoin, they assured that the profits would hit their wallets. But this first 2 quarters have been worse and taken the investors to grieve worst. The second  half would bring good turn over. Lets just see what is going to happen.

Those who are moaning about the prices of cryptocurrency today are actually holding a huge amount of coins which is melting right now in the market but the best thing to do today is just hold your coins in order to avoid losing more investments.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:30:43 AM

Those who are moaning about the prices of cryptocurrency today are actually holding a huge amount of coins which is melting right now in the market but the best thing to do today is just hold your coins in order to avoid losing more investments.
Exactly.And that is just a normal shoutout from all of us here since the price right now is currently too low.But despite of the bloody market today,we should still be thankful that bitcoin price is pretty much higher than other cryptocurrencies.So let's just hope that this bloody market will turn into green market already and see the price starts to increase again.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:44:11 AM

Exactly.And that is just a normal shoutout from all of us here since the price right now is currently too low.But despite of the bloody market today,we should still be thankful that bitcoin price is pretty much higher than other cryptocurrencies.So let's just hope that this bloody market will turn into green market already and see the price starts to increase again.
The bitcoin or crypto holders are moaning especially about the price value of the coin market which is very low because they can  not  continue trading with this kind of price value which is very downfall, it will affect the value of their token, is they push even in the reddish prive value.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:29:00 AM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Maybe you have a point of views about this your speculation,of what are you thinking about this doing of government and big whales by manipulating any tricks in crypto worlds,and you want all of us to do something,to stop them controlling us like a puppet and the crypto economy into there hands,otherwise if we  protest now what is our chances that we win,even crypto is created or made by us the group of small merchants,thetefore those big whales have there capability to control the whole stock of crytocurrency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

Of course all people are moan about the price of bitcoin because the others month left this year is very low low prices in the market until now it will be falling down that's why the people are worried the status of bitcoin as of now in the market.
Most people who are moaning today apparently bought at the peak and I am sure there is no one who bought way back that is still not in profit till date. It is understandable we will keep seeing people like this who thought bitcoin was a get rich quick scheme and investing has set them up for life but in fact, they only ended up joining the FOMO and they are here wishing they did not.

All hope is not lost however as the future is still very bright and anyone who understands that would not even moan a bit.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

maybe a lot of people are complaining with bitcoin,
they buy when the price is high.
while in recent weeks the market price has fallen.
Those how are complaining against the price of bitcoin are surely those who has no patience and they sold bitcoin at panic, price of bitcoin never remain same it use to increase and decrease so we will have to handle our emotions about the rise and fall of bitcoin so this way we will get profit, now a day people has become so wise that’s why everyone is holding quietly to get better profit.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

While the op is right he needs to understand that the average investor of bitcoin does not want to hold for the long term that is only something that whales and smart investors do, everyone else is chasing yesterdays profits and want to invest in a coin that skyrockets and become rich that way, but if you have a decent amount of capital and invest it in bitcoin you will get profits in the long term and if you hold long enough your profits will be out of this world.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

I think the reason behind this is that they have invested in bitcoin, thats why they are so worried about its price, many people will sell their bitcoins instead of holding it, they believe in the speculations and negative comments that are doing such thing in the market, they all saying that bitcoin will be dead soon, without any concrete and specific reason why they said that.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

I don't understand why people expect bitcoin to rise all the time. If you don't expect any currency to rise all the time you should understand that there should be points where currencies fall. It's just a point of entry for people who see the brighter side of things. Despite volatility in cryptos, you have to understand that these are the best times to buy to make up for loses in the future.
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

I do not know why BTC and other altcoin prices are falling continuously, so I think that investment now is better, if fear of selling could cause us to lose.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:13:40 PM

I don't understand why people expect bitcoin to rise all the time. If you don't expect any currency to rise all the time you should understand that there should be points where currencies fall. It's just a point of entry for people who see the brighter side of things. Despite volatility in cryptos, you have to understand that these are the best times to buy to make up for loses in the future.
Exactly.Bitcoin and altcoins are born with high volatility so do not expect too much that their prices will always on top.Even bitcoin who has always been a leading cryptocurrency in the market has its own time to fall its price.So learn to be open-minded and stay positive despite the bad situation right now.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:27:28 PM

I do not know why BTC and other altcoin prices are falling continuously
If I'm correct it's because of futures will end next Friday.
so I think that investment now is better, if fear of selling could cause us to lose.
Yes, buying is a good tip now so buy as many bitcoin as you can while it's cheap.

Expect that there will be more moaners are coming to this thread and will say bad things about this crash. They will never look at the positive side of it that they can buy more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: